• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Fonts Not Working.

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

I've been choosing fonts from the Google Font Library, as told in the BB Code thread, but none of them are working for me.

I'm using the correct coding, [font*=font name here] ~~~~ [/*font]

Minus the *s, and it's still not working.

Can someone explain if I'm doing something wrong?

Are you referring to these posts?

SeverusX said:

Siren listened as Ethan spoke, careful not to fall on her way up the stairs. She wore things for fashion, and sometimes, fashion hurt.

But in the end, she always felt that it was worth it.

If she got hurt, at least she looked good. If she died, she looked good. It wouldn't end with her looking like crap.

A morbid way to look at it, but... That was just how Siren thought.

Though it was dark, Siren could see the paintings on the walls, and thought it actually looked like quite a nice house.

She hoped none of the kids downstairs would ruin anything.

Most kids had no respect for the person's house when they had a party, even the rich kids had issues sometimes.

"The balcony sounds perfect." Siren replied, smiling softly. "Nah, I like to drink my Vodka straight." She laughed, shrugging.

It burned more straight, and it got her drunk quicker. She looked rich, she was rich, but she didn't have to party like one.

Sometimes, she liked to just drink until she couldn't feel anything anymore.

"So, it's your friends house. I'll let you lead me to the balcony." She told him, smiling.

SeverusX said:

Atropa woke to the sound of a rooster crowing. She was used to waking up from the morning light by now, but this was new.

It was almost cool, if it hadn't been so loud. She'd never been one to enjoy waking up early, but nowadays, it was just the way things were.

Sitting up in her tent, she yawned and looked around, taking a moment to wake up.

For right now, she and her group were allowed to stay on the outskirts of Hershel's farm, which made her feel safer than she had in months.

Carl had been shot by one of Hershel's neighbors, who had unfortunately been killed on a recent outing to get medical supplies, but luckily Hershel had been a vet before the end of the world, and had managed, so far, to keep him alive.

It had been months since Rick had been reunited with his wife Lori and their child, Carl, but it had been a happy reunion, as far as most were concerned.

Shane didn't seem quite so happy about it, but Atropa chose to stay out of people's business, generally. She didn't want to get involved when she didn't need to.

Along the way, they'd lost quite a few people, but for the most part, they'd all kept together and stayed alive. The most recent loss was Carol's daughter, Sophia. Though no one knew if she was alive or not, she was at the very least missing.

It concerned Atropa, of course, but she had no clue what to do to help.

She'd never been good with kids, or emotions, and so she spent her days accompanying Daryl on his search for Sophia, keeping him company and generally helping him bring some food back to camp.

Pulling her hair up into a bun, Atropa stood and got dressed in one of her few outfits. Skinny jeans, a short sleeved gray t-shirt, and her boots.

It had been one of the outfits she'd brought with her from her own house, after the attack.

She'd hidden all night in her closet, until morning, when the house quieted down. Luckily none of the Walkers had found their way into her room, since she'd closed herself in, and she'd had time to gather some clothes before leaving.

She'd been terrified and half out of her mind, but she managed to pack enough clothes to last a week, and a jacket, too.

The only shoes she'd managed to grab were her boots, and a pair of old converse she hadn't used in a while.

At least they still fit.

Sighing, Atropa exited her tent, making her way to the laundry to see what she could do for the day.

Glenn woke before the Rooster even sounded the wake up call. He was used to waking up early by now, though he wished he could sleep in a bit more.

Even so, there was always work to do, and usually, the people in camp required him to do it.

They were always sending him on suicide missions, since he was small and quick, figuring he could outrun the Walkers, or at least be quiet enough to slip past them.

He didn't have the courage to tell them no. Not when they needed him.

Rubbing his face in an effort to wake himself up, Glenn stood and stretched, digging through his clothes.

He didn't have a lot with him, but at least they washed them weekly.

Putting on his hat, Glenn made his way out of the tent and took a seat by the laundry line, knowing no one else would be up yet.

A lot had happened as of late. For now, they were staying at a farm owned by a man named Hershel. After his neighbor Otis had accidentally shot Carl, Rick's son, Hershel had done surgery on him, and for now, he was stable.

The whole group had followed, and Hershel had been kind enough to allow them to stay on his farm, for the moment.

He was a bit of an odd man, not believing in killing the Walkers, or using guns in general.

Besides Carl getting shot, the group had lost Carol's little girl, Sophia, and had been looking for her for a while.

No one knew for sure what had happened to her, and they were still searching.

Glenn was mostly going on runs to the small town for things people in camp needed, but he kept an eye out when he was there, just in case Sophia had made her way there, and hidden somewhere.

So far, he'd seen no sign of her.

Sighing, Glenn sat back and closed his eyes, enjoying the silence and cool morning air.

Because they are working. How are they not working for you? Does the text just look as if you never added the font coding or does it look like the post is completely blank?

Can you link to me a post which does exactly as you described please?

Well, I would, but it appears that after making this post, fonts are working for me all of a sudden. Guess I was doing something wrong.

Sorry for the confusion and thread.

Not to worry. Often times it will take a bit of extra waiting for all of the fonts to load. Depending on the device you are using, some of the fonts may not load at all (like tablets and phones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back