• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Follow me to the Summit

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Ok this is an idea that I got while I was at Old Navy shopping so please bare with me

xD

newcreate.php

Eight friends have just graduated high shcool and decided to take a trip in the winter instead of a summer trip. Now they know that it's going to be crazy cold but one of their lovely friends parents has a lodge for the teens to live in. Of course it's not that far from a small city that the teens can goto to go shopping, eating and do fun activities. There will obviously be drama and romance since that's what I want in this rp. This will be a detailed rp meaning at minimun 2 paragraphs. The slots will be First Come First Serve. I only want detalied roleplayers in this rp.

P.S this interest Check thread will look pretty tomorrow :3

tumblr_static_3051.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stoked911

Hm, I could be interested in something like this even if the Interest Check isn't all that glamorous. Haha. Count me. :)

IITheTypistII said:
@Stoked911
Hm, I could be interested in something like this even if the Interest Check isn't all that glamorous. Haha. Count me. :)
Sorry I just love making stuff look pretty xD

@Stoked911

Cannot wait to see the thread. :)

@Stoked911

Hey, just checking in to make sure I didn't miss anything. :)

@Stoked911

I am honored and flattered that you would ask me. So, yes, I will do that for you. Just PM me what you want in the Character Sheet and I can show a for examples and such?

IITheTypistII said:
@Stoked911
I am honored and flattered that you would ask me. So, yes, I will do that for you. Just PM me what you want in the Character Sheet and I can show a for examples and such?
Sure give me a few minutes I'm filling out a CS for this rp I'm trying to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back