• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Follow me to the end of time

I didn't fall asleep right away, but that's normal for me. The situation wasn't helping though. Being here with a guy I don't know, even if he did save me in a sense...I was still wary of him. Which just made it harder to sleep.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to look at it? I ran into a doctor once, and he taught me tons of stuff?" I asked.

I crawled over closer to him so I could see better.

"It's only a bullet graze, but it's pretty deep. I should probably stitch it. But, do you have any medical supplies? And even if you do, it's going to hurt like hell with no painkillers..."

I paused with the box in my hand. "Um...well you can't scream. Cause I won't be able to make myself do it, okay. You can't or I'll have to stop." I pulled a pre-threaded needle out and set the box aside. "I'm sorry," I whispered, and I jabbed the needle under his skin.

"I'm almost done. You're doing really well," I whispered. Even though he wasn't yelling, I still felt kind of sick. I don't like seeing blood, but hurting someone, even if they ask me to, is really hard. I almost cried. I finished the last stitch. "Okay, I'm done." I busied myself with cleaning the needle and my hands at a chipped sink in a corner room I'd seen on the way in. I didn't want him to see how messed up I'd been while I was doing it.

(Oh, I posted to the other thread too, in case you didn't see it.)

No! "Yeah, I'm fine," I called. "And keep your shirt off! I need to wrap up your side so it doesn't get infected, and don't move too much or you'll pull the stitches."

I walked back to him and put the needle away, grabbing a box of gauze pads and the tape, along with an Ace bandage. I started taping the gauze in place.

"You're welcome," I said, still trying to keep my voice steady. I used two butterfly clips to hold the bandage together. "You'll have to sleep on your other side for a few days and be careful not to yank the stitches."

I put the supplies away in the box and then into his bag, and crawled back over to my sleeping bag.

"Are you alright? You took that really well."

"I have trouble sleeping sometimes." I slipped my legs into my sleeping bag and layed down, propping my head on my hand. "What do you do when you can't sleep?"

"Yeah. It is definately that." I flopped onto my back, using my backpack as a pillow. "So what do you sing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back