• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom FO4: Sex Shooters (OOC)

OOC FO4

Isaedras Cleditre

The Sveik 裏切ら
Last edited:
So is this set sometime after the main game and presumably after most of the DLCs and side quests are completed?
I actually haven't played the DLC yet because I'm poor xD but yes this takes place after all that....which means I have to change their ages x.x crap

I actually haven't played the DLC yet because I'm poor xD but yes this takes place after all that....which means I have to change their ages x.x crap
All that could feasibly take place in a short span of time, say months to a year. Depends on how superhuman your Sole Survivor is.

So is your Sole Survivor a Brotherhood of Steel, Institute, Railroad, or Minutemen kind of gal? Or some combination of the above?

So is your Sole Survivor a Brotherhood of Steel, Institute, Railroad, or Minutemen kind of gal? Or some combination of the above?

Since I wrote the starter as if she was the sole survivor (hence the"war never changes" and all the talk about the Make up *face palms* I'll have to say Railroad. But I'm shying away from Factions involvement since I want this to be a character focused think. People who don't know the lo e can get involved and I can continue the "wandering gunmen" attitude.

Note to self: Rewrite starter a bit so Mila doesn't come off as the sole survivor x.x her back story doesn't match up with the God dang starter @-@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back