• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

God6is6not6real

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I am 23 and only RP with other adults. I love character-driven RPs, and angst! I have an idea for a Non-binary OC to be shipped with Sun/Moon.

The thought that inspired me for this OC, was the idea of them opening up about wanting to inform others their pronouns. Since they are trying to come out, and a bit awkward about adding their pronouns to conversations with strangers, worried about how the strangers would take the news. I pictured Sun giving them a gift box the next day with 2 hand-made craft time pins. One with a sun that says 'Hi! My pronouns are They/Them', and the other has a moon that says "And if you have a problem with that, speak to the daycare attendant." And that was so cute in my mind, I started to build an OC who is discovering how to feel comfortable being themselves, and comfortable trusting others.

I have so many more ideas-But I love collaboration and building off of each other! I am a huge fan of the FNAF series (Even made a 104 slide FNAF presentation of the lore for my friends to be pretty caught up before the movie comes out), and I haven't RPed FNAF SB before, but I think I can confidently RP as Glamrock Freddy, Vanessa, and Roxy! (LMK if there is a certain character you are interested in if I didn't mention them!) PM me if you are interested!

I’m interested :) do you do double up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back