• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [FNAF] Freddy's SCREAMpark

(OOC: Well it should be noted that the park's entrance and fence were built to keep the animatronics trapped inside in almost any scenario and while yes, 10 feet is incredibly reasonable, so would the lack of an electric fence, which is why my character had to wait inside a restroom stall for an hour after the park officially closed down since he'd have gotten badly zapped or even electrocuted trying to climb it and the gate doesn't have footholds)

(OOC: are you saying an animatronic can jump ten feet? Boy I tossed you up and over, i didn't leave the premises myself)

(OOC: Well that's another thing...wouldn't that kill me? I mean my character has no way to even remotely break his fall and could very well break his neck...)

(OOC: I leave that up to you. He very well could, he may break a leg, maybe an arm... Maybe land and hit a dumpster and crack multiple ribs, or maybe he lands safely. Your character not mine.)

(Lol Freddy's no One Punch Man. I just figured since he is a hulking metal animatronic that he could probably hurt you without really trying to.)

szU3sc6.jpg

Athe technician's eyes darted between Joseph, Freddy and his golden counterpart, he managed to catch a glimpse at Fazbear's look of confusion and surprise.  Whatever Golden Freddy was up to with the head guard, it was certainly off script. With both bears seemingly distracted for the moment, the young man saw what could be a perfect window for escape. Although Alex was none too happy at the ideas at another night's worth of nightmares, it was certainly better than being maimed. Slowly and carefully he began stepping away, putting distance between himself and the scene while trying to keep his footsteps light. Once the worker had reached the hall, he left the head guard to his 'job' of solving problems with the vengeful robots and began to sprint for the front exit to the pizzeria. "Common, Mary motha' of God! Just let me get out of this shithole!" the man internally begged as he fled for outside.

OOC
[/B] I addressed your little issue in the OOC chat. Don't make OOC only posts in the main roleplay, please. I can't delete them afterward to clean up the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
JO89MIS.png

The owner was hard pressed to say they had gotten much sleep after driving home. She had cleaned and placed a small bandage on her forehead before spending a half hour laid on her side, unable to rest due to a barrage of thoughts and questions running through her mind about what it meant to run the SCREAMpark. This was not the first time she had run across such an issue and her medicine cabinet already held a prescription of Temazepam. Dagny took the pills and let herself be knocked out by the drug, not being roused again until 5:20 AM. The woman felt slightly better, but her concerns were more so focused around the park than herself upon waking. Her eyes traveled from the analog clock on her dresser to her cell phone laid next to it. She had no interest in going to work early just yet, but her curiosity was too strong to simply dismiss. Dagny called the phone number for the theme park's guard stations, hoping one member of staff would be nearby enough to pick up and update her on their shift.

OOC
[/SIZE][/B] Use that reference to the time as a hint to start wrapping up the night. Don't worry, with the time skip you won't have too long to wait until its illegal hours once more.

Joseph Allen

"God damnit!" He said angrily as the techie fled, and he chased after. "Love to stay but seems your boy is flaking!" He said. He ran out the door and saw Alex running, but then the guard station phone was ringing. He looked between the two, then ran for the phone, ultimately losing Alex. "Hello?" He asked. "What do you need Dagny?"

JO89MIS.png

Iended up being Joseph who answered the call, which wasn't that unusual given his position as head guard. The man's tone while answering the phone, however, gave Dagny reason for suspicion. He sounded a bit off; agitated or catching his breath. It was likely the night's problems had not ceased with Springtrap acting up. "Report." the owner commanded to the once soldier, her natural serious tone rather fitting for the statement. She didn't need to waste time for pleasantries with Joseph,  he would tell her what she wanted to know immediately, which admittedly was an aspect of him she rather enjoyed as his boss.

OOC
[/SIZE][/B] Anyone can join, BilsGreat. It's a walk in roleplay, that's very much the point.

Joseph Allen

"Well..." He began, looking back to the building he was just in. "Normal night... Animatronics acting up... That techie Alex is up to somethin... No clue what, but it doesn't seem good... And he just bolted from the first building, I lost him to answer you..." He finally caught his breath and took a full scan of the area. "He was supposibly trying to pick up Freddy after he was put down in a chair by some adults, but I don't find that true..." He said. "Anything else you need before I make a last sweep and call it a night?" He asked.

JO89MIS.png

The night technician was acting strange? It seemed a slim chance that the man had sabotaged the animatronics, considering how they have been 'temperamental' for as long as she had owned them. The information Joseph gave her seemed to hold relevance, but as to what she could not connect at the moment. The owner decided they would need to have a small talk with Alex later if he had the gusto to come back to work, that was. "Right... Aside from Alex, assure that the rest of the staff is still in one piece. Also, I'm going to check myself regardless when I arrive there, but... The Springtrap was acting up last night. I need to know if it's still aggressive. We can't exactly open Fazbears Fright if the animatronic is still out for blood."  Dagny explained, giving a small sigh, settling back into her pillows and looking at the nails on her free hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back