• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FMA Craving

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin

Hello, how is everyone? So I have a super duper mega big craving for Fullmetal alchemist RP! So I do have a pairing in mind and if you'd like we can double, just going to quickly go over rules!

I will do MxM, MxF, and FxF

I will do CannonxCannon or CannonxOC, please do not ask me to make an OC and please do not god mod!

I ask you please be literate and give me substantial replies in return.

Please also reply at least once a week!

In the pairing I ask for I wish to play the uke of the relationship!

Now, only the pairing and plots!

Bold=Pairing I need

Italicized= Character I will play

Fullmetal Alchemist (Bortherhood, Original 2003, Conqueror of Shamballa, Sacred Star of Milos)

Edward/Alphonse

images

Suggestion pairings:

Greed/Ling

Mustang/Hawkeye

Older!May/Scar

Winry/Paninya

Mustang/Hughes

Ling/Lan Fan

Plots

1. Separation AU- In this modern universe, Ed and Alphonse were separated when they were young, Al with their mom and Ed with their dad. When they grow older, Edward had long since forgotten that he had a brother and possibly becomes part of the police force, the youngest on staff, where he becomes friends with Mustang and Hughes (Possibly he is already friends with Ling or Greed). Meanwhile, Alphonse hadn't had the best life as when his mother got sick he had to find a job to take care of them...And he just so happened to fall into the grasp of the darker side of the city, becoming a prostitute and selling his body to save money for his mother's medicine. When Trisha passes, Alphonse just continues his work with a heavy heart, possibly getting into drugs as well to take away some of the edge off of the pain. 
On Ed's 21st birthday, Mustang and Hughes take him out to get him laid, bringing him to the dark district in town where the prostitutes are, there, despite Ed's complaining at first, he sees Alphonse and is quickly taken. Mustang and Hughes tease him about it and go to buy Ed a night with Alphonse (Though it could go either way on if Ed and Al go the full way or not) which only gets Ed more smitten with the boy. Later, Ed visits Alphonse, not buying his time for dirty things, rather just trying to get to know the other. The two both begin to fall for each other, though Alphonse is hesitant considering he doesn't want to easily give out trust to someone who can hurt him and Ed is focused on trying to get Alphonse out of this life of prostitution. What happens once they finally find out they're brothers?

(MPreg possible, note, no smut will take place, we will use time skips on any intimate moments)

2. Ed and Al have always loved each other... When they were children they did things no brothers should, unaware what it meant, and only after trying to transmute their mother did they learn what they had been doing and what they wished they could continue. This follows their journey as they try to adjust with the news, make sense of what to do on the matter, and attempt to pursue a relationship where one party doesn't even have a real body to feel. While Ed is dealing with the guilt of being part of the reason his brother and love is unable to feel, which may cause him to reject anything intimate since Al cannot feel it either, Alphonse is dealing with the guilt of being unable to provide his brother with the simple things he deserves, like a warm hug, a soft kiss...Instead he's stuck in cold hard metal. 

3. Ed had fallen for Alphonse and while he knows it's wrong, he can't keep himself away. Upon discovering this, Alphonse forces himself to be with his brother, despite not actually feeling the same way, because in his mind he owes Ed this. 
(Can work in reverse with Al liking Ed and Ed forcing himself to be with Al to make his lil bro happy)

4. Conqueror of Shamballa AU- Ed returns from Earth back to Amestris where, to his horror, he finds Alphonse in a different condition than when he left him...Al is a homunculus.

5. Ed is turned into a homunculus and now is having an inner struggle with himself. While the homunculus part of him is running about, causing trouble, death, and destruction, Ed is trying to find the power to stop him from the inside....Things only become worse though when the homunculus starts to have an interest in his little brother Alphonse.

(Possible rape,mpreg,etc no smut will actually take place though)

6. Ed thought that after they got Al's body back that everything would be okay, but upon finding out someone in the military has been hurting and taking advantage of his little brother, he realizes things are far from alright. (Either pre-Elricest relationship or during Elricest relationship)

7. Alpha Omega Au- Ed hadn't known what his brother would present as once they got his body back, though he knew that it would surely happen pretty quickly after retrieving it considering Al had passed the normal presenting stage  while in the suit of armor. He had expected his brother would be a beta, or rather he hoped he would be one, as both of them being alphas might get a bit troublesome and competitive. What Ed didn't expect was Al to present as an omega... And once the other presented, it was hard to keep himself away. The alpha in Ed was just screaming 'mine'.

(Possible Mpreg)

So, if you have any questions, please just ask, I'll be happy to answer! :D  I hope to hear from someone soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back