• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Flowers ideas, style, and flower's flowers.

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe

Hello there! I'm Flower!
Let me tell you a bit about myself. First off I am dyslexic. My grammar is not perfect, but if you can understand this post, it will not be an issue. Everywhere online except for the Shoutbox my spelling is spell checked, and I never use text speak.

I post between about 650 and 1000 words I average at about oh, 7 or 8 hundred, at times I may post about five hundred. I prefer if my partners are typically in my range or above. Slightly below is not really a problem.

If you can give me about 3 really nice chunky paragraphs with nice descriptions I think we should be A-okay

Mah style
I really do like to have a open moderately active OOC with partners. Keeps me interested, and contact with a partner makes friendships and longer lasting RPs. Allows us to plan, and in my experience connect with our characters more. So tell me about your dog, or your cat, just be ready to hear about my hedgehog.

As for gender's I typically end up playing male, I do use female characters as well. I would ask that my partner have the ability to write for both, if you prefer a female or male that is okay. I would just like a partner who can or is willing to try to play the other gender as a minor character if needed, I will not force you to play a gender you don't want to as your main character.

I love really good well done characters. I need a sheet from you, I really appreciate it if there was a lot of thought and time put in to it.

Let's work together ya? I really would like to have this be a partnership the plot's offered here are barest of bones, for a reason. I want you to help me add color to the sketch, I want you to say that you like whatever plot BUT etc ... Nothing is set in stone. I want this enjoyable for both of us.

I can RP through threads or PM, lately I have been leaning closer to the PM but really either works. All I ask is that the RP be kept RP only, all OOC left somewhere else.

I like it when....
I tend to prefer plots focused around the 16-25 age range.

I do not like large age gaps between characters who are romantically involved.

I prefer realistic / emotional Rps.

I often Rp with romance, though a platonic plot is not a bad thing. Plot's of the type I enjoy often have a romance element. A plot with no romance is fine with me.

As you will see in the plots I have below I like to focus plots on human emotion and relationships.

I prefer realistic / dark rps

fantasy can be okay in very small doses.

I prefer plot points to be based around emotions and human relationships

Fantasy
If we were too add fantasy, well I'm not opposed but I would like to tell you my Fantasy yes / no's

I like fantasy I'm just... Really picky.

High fantasy levels or Fantasy based plots, are a no plots where fantasy is like the main plot isn't really up my ally.

I like Game Of Thrones or BBC Merlin level fantasy, meaning that the characters are human. I can't play or even write with non - human characters, mages are fine within some limits but like dragon people and unlimited power magic fighter people, Orks, or Lord Of The Rings level fantasy is just not me. I like the people in my RPs to be human and that you would not be surprised to meet on the street.

Magic!!! As a plot, I find the discovering of magic as a plot to be overused and boring. I'm only really interested in magic in a setting where it is generally accepted, again like game of thrones

'This weirdly prophetic roadkill is off. I'm giving it the side eye but I am not surprised at all"

This also goes with 'magic is a elite secret' things. Also I find a bit... been - there - done - that.

Mythical creatures are good. Just not as like.... a character. Again I will refer to Game Of Thrones, the dragons, are not a character. All the 'characters' in GOT could be considered human, like yes weird empathy with a wolf, strange vision, prophecy etc. but still, human (or mostly so like centaurs and mermaids I can get behind).

Fantasy needs to stay fantasy. Don't go turning this into a sy - fy! Fantasy to me does not include Robots, aliens, time travel, Space anything, zombies, steam punk, super heroes, lab experiments, or mutants.

If we do anything I would like it set somewhere we could see being on earth.

Westeros could be on earth

Camelot could be on earth

middle earth is ????

A Historical outline
There can be romance if we want.

(Points if you know the movie)

Alright so in the depression A was dropped off at an orphanage as a child, the Orphanage is awful blah blah abuse etc. When they were dropped off they were left with a note saying their parents would be back as well as half a locket (or some other like way to identify) they would bring the other half.

Years latter (14 or 11 or 16... idk) the depression is in full swing, B is unaffected and is very rich owns a large company and is single with no children. As a rich person B is not well liked to begin with but is not very nice, they are cold and cut off. To gain good press they invite an orphan for Christmas.

A is about to be punished when the secretary of B enters and requests an Orphan taking A because... well they are there.

A spends time in the house and meets B and asks to watch them work, and do. B discovers they have never seen NYC and takes them out. When out they soften and decide they would like to adopt A, tries to tell them by giving a new locket and A freaks, and talks about the parents and the note. They don't want to be adopted they want to go back to the orphanage so their parents can find them.

B is heart broken but decides to aid A in finding their parents taking the locket and letter they try to find them, offers like a gillion dollars to whoever can prove they are the parents.

Lot's of people show up and try to claim A none are real. B tallks to A and they agree to be adopted

Eventually the owner of the orphanage and someone else use their knowledge of A to claim them, and get the money. Then try to kill A. The plot is foiled an A's parents are found to be dead. B adopts A.

the plot would follow this and then deal with the emotional aftermath on A and B.

then we have a few options for dressing up the plot with more.

B having another kid? how do they react with A?

What if the other half of A's locket is found.... on another orphan, with a note 'find your sister/brother'

Love interest for B or A

Thoughts?

I wanted to play A but if we do the sibling part I would play the sibling instead :D

Fairy tales
I often do twisted or dark versions of fairy tales, these can take place in the era or modern. Often I switch around the genders, A female beast and a male beauty or both male etc.

By twisted I mean that you wouldn't find the plots in a Disney movie, and any trauma would be used (ie. Cinderella was abused and that would have an effect)

I am open to most Disney movies, original Grimm / Anderson tales, and pretty much any innocent childhood movie you would like to kill.

Random
These need some help from you! yes you!​

• I really like the idea of a recent paraplegic falling for a water or message therapist and having the feeling be mutual . It would create a lot of tension, it would be unprofessional for the therapist, the patient would feel confused, maybe they are just lonely, confused etc. Seeing how that progresses would be an interesting dynamic.
  • Some sort of family mending or healing type RP. I love family RPs, and a 1x1 version of something like it would be very fun.
  • A Royal family RP / court RP of a made up kingdom, political intrigue, murder, romance. . .
  • Dark Fairy tales are my jam.
  • I would be into a RP focused around Peta and Katniss recovering after mockingjay. (only fandom RP I am open to at the moment and would take a very AU turns)
  • I also would like a soul Mate RP where each person has an animal they are very deeply connected to, and that Animal's instincts lead them to their Soul mate.
  • Game of thrones style / kingdom RP with many characters.
  • Polymary Multiple people in 1 relationship. Consenting people, not like Polygamy.

If you are still here you can reply below and I will PM you or you can PM me, if you PM me do not for the love of god name it 'hello' or 'hi'

I have a lot of convos called that and it confuses me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey id be interested in a fairytale twist maybe :) sounds fun! Any of the other ideas sound good to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back