• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ŸŒป โ€” ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง

Sethos

Princeling
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

gif1.2.gif

gif2.2.gif

• Hey there.

Name's Sethos, Seth, whatever you'd want to call me. I'm twenty-five years old, reside in Pennsylvania, and respond to any pronouns. Aside from Roleplaying, I enjoy discovering new music, listening to video essays, playing fighting games, and watching through a backlog of cinema with friends. I'm currently a sophomore in college, studying Premed (possibly switching into Engineering), though my summer breaks begins later this week. I'll be working this summer at a local ramen shop, but aside from that, my schedule is cracked wide open, and for that reason, I'm looking to commit more time to Roleplays.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back