• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Floribama Shore | Main

Izze relaxed a bit as Elizabeth spoke and smiled, "Thank you and no not really. So, what are your plans while you are here?" She sat back down and lounged comfortably. "I personally am hoping to just escape from reality." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath imagining a world where he father wasn't in prison, her boyfriend wasn't cheating on her, and she was happy again.

Elizabeth sat back as well, relaxing in the comfortable chair and listening curiously to Izze reason for being here. Another one like her, to escape the real life as it is. "Something like that as well. I have had issue with stress and such in my career which affected my health." She admitted with a sigh. "I just wanted to get away, relax and be a normal girl for once... Maybe reassess my future."

MegaGoatBabe MegaGoatBabe

Izze quirked her head to the side at the statement 'normal girl'. It seemed an odd choice of words. She was curious, but didn't want to press at the moment for fear of seeming nosy. Izze leaned back all the way and looked at the ceiling.

"So, have you met many of the other people here yet? What do you think of them? We definitely have some very attractive men." She stressed the word very and laughed. It was true especially the guy who introduced himself as 'Tez'. "I honestly would not be surprised if people began hooking up tonight. I mean we all know it is going to happen eventually right."

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Mood: Clever-ish
WIth: Tez Aato Aato Willow Miljonz Miljonz and Danny Starsy Starsy
Ryann took the drink and sipped it and smacked just as dramatically as he did. "Yep that's a good drink." she smiled up at him. She turned and leaned up on the side of the pool . She took another longer sip of her drink. Ryann was starting to get slightly tipsy. She wasn't a heavy drinker despite her heritage, she much preferred to sit at home and spark up or drop Acid and listen to Pink Floyd on repeat. "The second thing..." she said putting her drink down. "Come here." she said reaching up and pulling him into the pool with her. When she came back up she giggled. "Got you!" she said wiping the water from her eyes, smearing her makeup. She went to the side and grabbed a towel and wiped all of her makeup off, she turned her attention back to Tez.
Mood

(scroll for more)
code/design by Fable Fable

Mood: lost in thought, happy
WIth: apolla apolla Miljonz Miljonz Starsy Starsy
Gio went outside and joined everyone surrounding the pool. He waved at everyone. He sat on the edge fo the deep side and put his feet in the water just kind of watching everybody. He saw Ryann pull Cortez in the pool, it made him laugh a little. These people seemed pretty fun. A couple of the other girls disappeared inside. But Ryann and Sabella were outside. He was wondering what the other two were up to. Gio always loved sitting in the sun, being Italian he tanned very easy too. He was also probably going to try the Jacuzzi tub inside later as well, it looked awesome...so did his bed. He was just really happy where he was. He wondered if Sabella or Ryann would like him...or even Elizabeth. Gio really wanted another drink but his lazyness overshadowed his want for beer.

(scroll for more)

Cortez Villanueva
Mood: Curious >> surprised >> playful
Interacting: Ryann AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal

Cortez watched as Ryann tasted the drink and smiled at her approval, just proud that he didn't mess it up. She then reached to pull him closer, but opposite of what he expected, he continued being pulled forward. When he realized what was happening, he let out a yip that got quickly interrupted by a splash. It took him a moment to orient himself in the water. Though, he could hear Ryann's distorted laughs. When he finally surfaced again, he shook out his hair like a dog then slicked it out of his face. "Ha ha," he laughed sarcastically as he looked to the girl at the edge of the pool. "I'm gonna remember this, chica. Next time something happens to you, remember this." He threatened playfully. With that, he dove under again.

So far, this was actually going really well. Part of him had been apprehensive about coming, but he definitely didn't regret it now. Everyone was fun and laid back as they mingled with each other. Some, he noticed, were more quiet and perhaps less social than others, but he'd definitely pick their brains later. Then again, he was probably getting ahead of himself. They'd only been here for a couple of hours. No one really knew anyone else or had the chance to conflict yet. So, there was plenty of time left for things to get... interesting.

He did a lap or two around the pool before sparking an idea. Underwater, he made a beeline for Ryann, grabbing her around the legs in a sneak attack as he made the effort to pull her under.

Sabella

Bella made her way outside with everyone else, though she stood there with her hands on her hips for a few moments trying to decide what to do first. People were everywhere: in the pool, on the side of the pool, lounging. So far, everyone seemed great and she couldn't wait to get to know them. This summer was going to be great, she could already tell. Approaching the edge of the deep end, she considered the water for a second before jumping in, reemerging a few seconds later completely drenched. She reached up to move her hair out of her eyes, doing a slow circle in the water.

Her eyes landed on Gio, not far from her, and she stretched in the water so that she was laying on her back. She floated casually in his direction, moving to grip the edge near him when she was close enough. "Coming in?" She asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes up at him.

chrissy-teigen-in-white-flower-design-bikini-photo-u1

Tags: Gio ( AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal )

Code by apolla apolla

Mood: Clever-ish
WIth: Tez Aato Aato Willow Miljonz Miljonz and Danny Starsy Starsy apolla apolla
Ryann giggled as Cortez tried to be threatening , when he disappeared under the water she finished her drink and started wading around the water. She saw the purple haired girl come out and she saw Gio she bit her lip lightly. Gio was so hot. She really liked Sabella's hair. 'Maybe I'll do blue and purple next...' she thought to herself. When she was lost in though she felt hands around her legs and a sudden rush of water as she went under. The bubbles were all around her her peach hair flowing around as well. She moved her hair saw Cortez, she knew it was him. She came up and started laughing...until she felt a breeze...Her top had come off, she quickly covered her boobs with her hands and looked for her top. "Shite, I lost me top!" She looked at Cortez and laughed. Her face turned a little red. She looked around her and spotted it, she went over and grabbed it, going under water to put it back on. She came back up and sat on the edge of the pool trying to wring out her hair. "You got me." she said to Tez.

(scroll for more)

Mood: lost in thought, happy
WIth: apolla apolla Miljonz Miljonz Starsy Starsy
Gio watched the nonsense that was going on between Tez and Ryann, he laughed a bit until Ryanns top came off, since it took her a moment to notice so he got the full splendid view which made him have to adjust himself. That was embarrassing, it had been awhile since he just randomly saw boobs in public. He took his hands and rubbed his face and rubbed his eyes under his sunglasses almost to make him forget the image in his head. Then when he opened his eyes there was Sabella, looking really good in her bikini, his jaw clenched a little. He smiled at her. "In a little bit, I'm debating whether to get another beer or not...don't wanna make to house wet." he chuckled. "I like your bathing suit." he said looking at it. His was boring, black with a funky blue design on it. Guys bathing suits weren't as varied as womens.

(scroll for more)

Cortez Villanueva
Mood: Playful >> Uncomfortable
Interacting: Ryann AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal >> N/A

After successfully pulling Ryann under, Cortez surfaced and she followed shortly after. He laughed at the prank, but it faded into snickers over the girl's unnoticed accident. Though, it didn't go unnoticed for long. She blushed and covered herself before scrambling to find her top. Tez couldn't help making a loud whistle and laughing more. When he looked again, she had gotten out. He swam over to the edge of the pool where she sat. "At least we don't have to worry about it being awkward if I walk in on you." He teased with a chuckle.

Having looked at his fingers while anchoring himself to the edge, he noticed them beginning to prune and decided he'd get out. He pulled himself up and out of the pool, now facing the same issue as he did earlier. Again, he shook himself as if to rid of the excess water. Of course, it only worked to a degree, but his shorts and hair were still mostly saturated. 'Guess I'll just work with it.' He hadn't said much to the others, if anything. He'd gotten pretty distracted by Ryann - not that he was complaining - but he didn't want to just disappear, so he gave a solitary wave to the group before collecting the shirt and shoes he dropped on his way to the pool and heading inside. He'd catch up with them later. Right now, though, he needed a shower to rinse off, so his room then the bathroom was the goal.

Elizabeth shrugged. "Had a quick introduction with most. They seem like a fun bunch, already they are already enjoying the new pool." She explained with an affectionate smile which instantly caused her to dread the question: Why she hadn't joined in? She formulated a quick excuse and formed a disappointed look.

"Oh..just men huh? Pity. However yeah nice male specimens, I don't doubt they are looking for tail and they have become fine choses." She looked at Izzy appraisingly. "You have a pretty good shoot though." She gave a flirtatious wink." Need to get yourself out there soon though."

Danny's phone suddenly started ringing "sorry Willow, I have to take that, It's my mother" he said and smiled apologetically before hurrying off to his room.
There was an incident at home and he would have to move back home to help out his parents.

Emotion - Excited
Location - Theater
Interaction - Elizabeth ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Izze let out a friendly laugh and shrugged, "I don't know they seem to all be interested in a couple of the same girls. I mean I don't blame them the girls here, you included, are gorgeous. I swear there are actual models in this house. Plus I am not so good at first impressions or introducing myself." Then an idea hit her. "Hey to help us both get out there maybe we should have a girls night or something? Invite some of the girls out tonight to the bar or to go dancing?" This kind of got her excited she had not had any friends to go out with in a while.

"Oh don't be silly, you are more of a match for the rest of us. Also you make a fine first impression in my opinion. " Elizabeth commented as if it was the most obvious thing. Regardless she smiled with the glint in her eyes at the idea of a girl's night out, both to have some fun and to get to know the girls better. "Sounds like a good idea. Still we need to meet the girls to go on night out." She stood up and stretched her arms, her shirt lifted slightly giving a brief glimpse of cut scars on her lower belly. "Shall we get to it?"

willow lavender
mood: calm
interaction: open for interaction

Willow was taken aback by Danny's sudden jolt upwards and his exit of the vicinity, he decided to wait patiently rather than rushing after him as he didn't want to disturb him. He told himself it was the phone that was the problem and not him, and he hoped that was true... Water encased his legs as they swam there, still seemingly perfect; not to sound conceited, but that was indeed the case. Out of the parts of his body that were obvious and not hidden away, his legs were his favourite part of his body, he'd had ghastly issues with body images ext. but now was learning to love himself and hoped that this experience would insure that was well. Danny took a very long time, so Willow decided to get up and mingle - however he didn't want to seem desperate so went and sat down wanting to meet new people calmly and without rushing into it.

code// just-peachy

Sabella

Bella leaned her chin on her hand on the side of the pool, grinning as he complimented her bikini. "It looks even nicer from down here." She told him, a slight teasing tone to her voice. She cast a glance towards the house, spotting one of her housemates as he disappeared inside. Glancing around, she saw that Willow was now alone, and she frowned. One of the other girls bikini tops had come off, and Bella winced slightly, though she was still grinning. She still thought they were short a few people, minus the guy that had gone inside, but she shrugged it off as she looked back up at Gio.

"Fuck it, there's towels you can lay on the floor. People will just have to watch where they're going so they don't fall!" She pushed away from the edge of the pool gently, still near him. Under the water, she reached out to touch his leg, trailing her fingers along it softly. "I am definitely voting that you go grab another beer and come back to join us."

chrissy-teigen-in-white-flower-design-bikini-photo-u1

Tags: Gio ( AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal )

Code by apolla apolla

Emotion - Nervous and Excited
Location - Theater -> Pool
Interaction - ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki and everyone at Pool
Izze smiled and shrugged in agreement. As she stood up Elizabeth's shirt crept up and she noticed some scars. Izze's eyebrows scrunched together in concern but figured it was none of her business, especially since they didn't know each other very well yet. She could ask about it later. Izze stood up beside her and smiled, "Let's!"

Walking out towards the pool Izze was nervous, she had yet to really introduce herself to anyone, she had said her name earlier in the kitchen but she wasn't quite sure how many people actually heard her. Once outside Izze gasped at how gorgeous it was. The pool, the people, the view. She smiled she could definitely get used to this.

Izze stood so everyone could see her, and as confidently as she could muster she called out, "Girls night out at the bar tonight?!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back