• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Floating Islands

CHARACTER INFO HERE:

Name:

Island:

Species(Elf, bunny, etc):

Companion(Likethosemythanimals):

Height:

Weapon:

More about your character:

My character:

Name: Luna Yuni

Island: Endetton

Species: Human

Companion: Aiden, a Griffin. Luna at age 8, found him lying in the ground in the forest.

Height: 5'6

Weapon: Double bladed scythe(I was about to go for the spear, but turns out, she has a scythe.)

More about your character: Luna was born in Endetton when suddenly she was taken away somewhere as a baby. She grew up at a stranded island with her only guardian. At the age of 8, she found a griffin who was hurt and she decided to take care of him until he is ready to leave. She named the griffin Aiden, gave him a little gift, and just after a few months, Aiden left without saying goodbye. She didn't care actually, but she did miss him. When she turned 17, she decided it's time for her to go on her own right after her guardian died of an old age. Not caring about her past, she decided to head to Sasurian, hoping for a great life. It didn't take long for the people of Sasurian to notice that Luna is not who they think she was. They knew right after looking into her eyes that she was a demon. Luna, despite having Endetton blood, leaves the village and went to find another place where she can be away from those innocent people. She didn't want to cause any trouble. Besides she can't disturb the peace, until one day right when she just turned 20, hell takes over the island and she really wished that she should of left the island years ago.

11866349_947804261928057_8151455102932120969_n.jpg

Name: Magdalena Blu

Island: I forgot the name

Species: Shape-Shifter

Companion: A flying bunny who always follows her and she loves him.

Height: 4'4

Weapon: A crystallized water and fire sword. It can burn or freeze her enemy

More about your character: W.I.P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back