• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Flight

Dandelion Princess

Leader and Protector of the Dandel People
I already have the roleplay up and ready to go! I have two spots left, so you might want to grab it before it's gone.

Here's a link:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/flight.107754/

So I've been wanting to do this RP ever since I joined this website but because of my schedule, I was always on and off. Other than one day events, my schedule is pretty much clear until July.

Anyways, "Flight" is a roleplay takes after a huge commercial airways flight took a turn for the worse and crashes on an uncharted island. Despite the different social statuses of the few living, they have to work through their differences and make ends meet in order to survive.

I really want this RP to be character ran. I'm hoping for really diverse characters who help the plot progress while also causing more conflicts as things go on. I guess it would be important to add that I want this to be action-packed. Nothing cutesy about this one. Additionally, I'm hoping for this to be a Casual or even Detailed RP; I think it has a lot of potential to be exciting and indepth.

Anyhow, go ahead and comment below if you're up for this RP. Feel free to ask any questions that you might have for me or pitch any ideas that you come up with that could make the RP even better! I want to make this as interesting as possible. Hopefully, if there is enough shared interest tonight, I'll start working on the RP description before I head to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to join, if this is still open for one more to squeeze in? :D

Just a question; how often do you want everyone to reply? I'm fine through most of the weekdays, but on weekends I'm pretty busy. If this becomes an issue, I'll gladly just to a step back and sort of just watch the roleplay unfold and not actually participate myself.

UnknownRunner said:
I'd love to join, if this is still open for one more to squeeze in? :D
Just a question; how often do you want everyone to reply? I'm fine through most of the weekdays, but on weekends I'm pretty busy. If this becomes an issue, I'll gladly just to a step back and sort of just watch the roleplay unfold and not actually participate myself.
I'd like for everyone to reply at least three times a week. I was thinking that if your character is inactive for over a week, I'll declare them deceased. Of course I don't want to permanently kick someone out the RP so I'll be allowing you to rejoin as a wild animal or even a native living on the island.

Katie91011 said:
I'd like for everyone to reply at least three times a week. I was thinking that if your character is inactive for over a week, I'll declare them deceased.

Alright, sweet! I can definitely join then. I'm on throughout the week, it's just on the weekends things get busy. Thank you for answering!

@IndigoBlood

First, i love your profile picture. I've recently started homestuck and so far i'm hooked.

Second, click on the thread link and check the overview for opened spots~

There's three spots left, I think @Skye Davis

There's two spots left for 1st class passengers and one spot left for southwind staff. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back