Flight OOC

Plume and Behind the Mask

I think that Plume is in school right now, though, and Mask isn't showing up as online. Just give 'em time to check it out.

Kk. I just get wayyy over excited... especially about books. I think that the movie might be coming out in 2014.

Mm-hmm.

...if it isn't perfect Imma cry. Though right now I'm still stressing about Ender's Game being perfect so I'll stress out over Max later.

Just calm down and chill out. They'll be here soon and then you can put your profile up there and start posting. Vana should probably be going with Hakushi right now, once you join the roleplay. She's taking the younger members of the flock over and around the area under the pretence of scouting a bit, but really so that they won't hear Xavier and Fletch fighting. Sine not everyone had apps in yet we just kinda assumed she took Missy (the only one we had a name for at that point) and "the others" with her as soon as they landed. Because Xavier and Fletch need some alone time.

No sense fighting in front of the kids, yanno?

I'm just stressing over Max.

I fight with my brothers wherever I am... So, I can't quite agree with that statement... 
AND I FORGOT ABOUT THE BOMB INTREST!! Thats what I love about Gazzy... the bombs. YOu know farts can be made into bombs?

Well you're fighting WITH the kids, not in front of them, yanno? So I don't think it counts?

Fletch and Xavier are the "Mother" and "Father" of the group respectively so...

haha. Yeah, Gazzy and Iggy's bombs are awesome. You don't have to stick to that with Vana though, if you don't want to. You'll notice that if you look over my Fletch profile they only things he has in common with Fang are the "F" for the first letter of their name, and their position as the second in command.

And the fact that they're both totally in love with their leader, even if they themselves aren't aware of it at first

Ah. Then add it.

...wanna post the updated version here and then I'll send Plume and Mask a note about it?

Okay. It looks good to me. Imma say go ahead and post it on the profile page, but wait for Mask and Plume to give final word before posting in the actual roleplay. You can edit it from there if they want you to make any alterations, but that way you're officially on-site.

Your profile has been added to the main page/main post.

I've messaged Mask and Plume to ask them to look it over and approve you before you join the main roleplay.

Name:

June

Female

Wingspan:

12 ft. 4 in.

Appearance:

khongthe.com/wallpapers/people/blonde-hair-green-eyes-231959.jpg

static3.depositphotos.com/1000152/162/i/950/depositphotos_1628008-Bird-wings.jpg

Alterations:

Emotion Reading/Aura Sight; She has the ability to see auras which also shows emotions.

Weather Control; Newly Developed, so far can only change the temperature by at least ten degrees

Personality:

June is a bright bubbly girl who can be very curious. Sometimes her curiosity puts her Flock in danger though, so she tries to stay out of things. She's very smart for her age and can hack any computer. She's very over-protective of her Flock, which is the only family she's ever known. Which she can be warm and super friendly, she has a cold side too. This side usually comes out when she's around adults or doctors. When she is in the state she tends to lash out and become violent.

Position In Flock:

Other:

Sounds good to me, approved here.

Just gotta wait for Mask and Plume to get here so they can approve you as well. Thank you so much for posting it here!

*gives thumbs up*

Looks good to me. c:

I'll post as Xavier in a sec, I spent all morning writing something up in my notebook during classes. (I'm ninja like that) I can be on for a bit, I have lunch break.

Awesome!

Katherine, you can post June's profile on the profile page now. I'll add it to the master post as soon as I get back home.

Plume, I've gotta go register for classes so I'll be back in an hour and I'll respond to Xavier's post then~ I can't wait to read it!

Ah, if they try to do a fly around search of the area I don't think Fletch'll even be able to lift off. Ow bad wing ow.

Sorry for having to leave right as you get on orz

Nirvana, Katherine, now that you're both approved you can post in the main roleplay as well.

You might want to read the plot summary first - since you weren't posted with skellies yet we just kinda assumed all the younger members of the flock went with Hakushi when she took them to a separate area. I hope that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back