Flight OOC

Behind The Mask

Two Thousand Club
I recently started getting into rp and don't really got the hang of things yet. I really want to rp with someone who knows what they're doing so I can get better at this. Any genre works for me but I really like Fantasy and stuff like that. So if anyone doesn't mind rping with a newbie...

Sedrian said:
What do you think of Sonic the Hedgehog?
That's cool haha don't think I know it well enough to rp it though :P

Plume said:
Hey there, I'd be cool with that. Any plots you've been craving?
Not really, I had a few ideas but nothing too great. I'm willing to try anything though :)

NotAfraidToHope said:
Hi! I'm a newbie too. I'd be happy to a 1x1 with you!
Okay, let's do an rp then! Anything you had in mind?

[QUOTE="Behind The Mask]Not really, I had a few ideas but nothing too great. I'm willing to try anything though :)

[/QUOTE]
Alright~ c: Feel free to share your ideas if you feel like doing so, I'm cool with pretty much anything as well, though I do have a plot in mind if you're interested. It's based loosely around the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, but it would be with non-canon characters, so if you haven't read the series it wouldn't matter.

The gist of the plot is based around a group of mutant kids and teenagers (maybe 4-7 total) that have a small amount of bird genes, giving them each a set of wings. They are created in a lab, and have grown up as a family, despite not being related by blood. The lab facility, along with various other organizations, act as the antagonists, sending out crudely crafted killing machines after the protagonists. The teenagers will have to stay on their toes, constantly fleeing from town to town, scrapping to stay alive with any means necessary. The abilities they have would develop and grow as time progresses.

As far as romance goes, I love my romance, and none of the characters would be related. (Incest is not wincest xD ) I'm down with hereto, yaoi, or yuri, whatever you're most comfortable with.

If you're liking this idea, we could probably both control one character, but still use the other characters in the group as plot devices.

NotAfraidToHope

Since this plot requires more than two characters, we could have a little group if you're interested.~ c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Plume said:
Alright~ c: Feel free to share your ideas if you feel like doing so, I'm cool with pretty much anything as well, though I do have a plot in mind if you're interested. It's based loosely around the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, but it would be with non-canon characters, so if you haven't read the series it wouldn't matter.
The gist of the plot is based around a group of mutant kids and teenagers (maybe 4-7 total) that have a small amount of bird genes, giving them each a set of wings. They are created in a lab, and have grown up as a family, despite not being related by blood. The lab facility, along with various other organizations, act as the antagonists, sending out crudely crafted killing machines after the protagonists. The teenagers will have to stay on their toes, constantly fleeing from town to town, scrapping to sat alive with any means necessary. The abilities they have would develop and grow as time progresses.

As far as romance goes, I love my romance, and none of the characters would be related. (Incest is not wincest xD ) I'm down with hereto, yaoi, or yuri, whatever you're most comfortable with.

If you're liking this idea, we could probably both control one character, but still use the other characters in the group as plot devices.

NotAfraidToHope

Since this plot requires more than two characters, we could have a little group if you're interested.~ c:
I like this idea if your will to have another role-player join in then I'm all for it.

Skys54 said:
I like this idea if your will to have another role-player join in then I'm all for it.
For sure!~ c: If it's all cool with Behind The Mask~ (been dying for a Maximum Ride RP)

Yeah we just need to ask him. I knew it was maximum ride I've read most of the graphic novels and loved it.

Plume said:
Alright~ c: Feel free to share your ideas if you feel like doing so, I'm cool with pretty much anything as well, though I do have a plot in mind if you're interested. It's based loosely around the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, but it would be with non-canon characters, so if you haven't read the series it wouldn't matter. The gist of the plot is based around a group of mutant kids and teenagers (maybe 4-7 total) that have a small amount of bird genes, giving them each a set of wings. They are created in a lab, and have grown up as a family, despite not being related by blood. The lab facility, along with various other organizations, act as the antagonists, sending out crudely crafted killing machines after the protagonists. The teenagers will have to stay on their toes, constantly fleeing from town to town, scrapping to stay alive with any means necessary. The abilities they have would develop and grow as time progresses. As far as romance goes, I love my romance, and none of the characters would be related. (Incest is not wincest xD ) I'm down with hereto, yaoi, or yuri, whatever you're most comfortable with. If you're liking this idea, we could probably both control one character, but still use the other characters in the group as plot devices.
I've read a couple of the books (all of them up to Fang) and that sounds like a good idea.

And Skys can join in too :)

Yeah, awesome series, if you enjoyed the graphic novels and find yourself with some free time, (SUMMER BREAK, F- YES) I'd recommend reading the normal novels as well. The edgy thought patterns and inner dialogue is just. . . . so good.

YESSSS~ /can die happy

What kind of romance do you guys prefer? c:

So I can fashion up my character accordingly~

Yeah im the same as Behind The Mask not to into Yuri but Yaoi and Strait are both fine for me.

Ok cool, I'll probably make a character with yaoi in mind, because I'm a sucker for yaoi.~

xD​

Have you read the manga "Love Stage"? c: I just found out there's going to be an anime. ;w;

Probably I've read so many I can't count any more but have you read Crimsion Spell.

Oh goodness, did I hear Maximum Ride and yaoi mentioned in the same thread? Is there any way I can jump onto this bandwagon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back