*flies on in*

Winged Cat

Who are you?
Yo. The handle's Winged Cat. I'm familiar with many but not all RP systems. Occasionally I make stuff; I joined this site because the WW forum shutdown means this will probably soon become the highest search rank result for Exalted, and I wanted to copy over some of the things I've made.

[QUOTE="Winged Cat]Yo. The handle's Winged Cat. I'm familiar with many but not all RP systems. Occasionally I make stuff; I joined this site because the WW forum shutdown means this will probably soon become the highest search rank result for Exalted, and I wanted to copy over some of the things I've made.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome aboard Winged Cat!

If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff members.

[QUOTE="Winged Cat]Yo. The handle's Winged Cat. I'm familiar with many but not all RP systems. Occasionally I make stuff; I joined this site because the WW forum shutdown means this will probably soon become the highest search rank result for Exalted, and I wanted to copy over some of the things I've made.

[/QUOTE]
By all means, use our Resource Manager to save your work for posterity. And I also hope you use our site to spread your wings (yes, pun intended) and dabble in other RP systems (or even Freeform RP, which we are hoping will have a revival soon).

Welcome to the site and have a great time!

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back