• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Flexible Roleplayer

Jade Gears

Curious Kitty
I'm open to ideas and suggestions, but I want to stay within the realms of fantasy or possibly science fiction.

I like a paragraph (about 4 sentences) at least. I like detail though, and if you're looking for a full literate partner I can accommodate!

I'm a-okay with cussing as long as it makes sense for the situation and/or your character.

I'm just a new kid on the block and testing the waters! If you have an idea already let me know!

I am totally okay with steam punk ideas <3

I'm open to just about anything! If you have an idea already in mind I'm cool with that. If not we could come up with something awesome between the two of us I'm sure -^^-

I am new here,and looking for roleplay partners is what I need to. So, if you could be my partner that would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back