• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Flawed Experiments

Accalia

Lia's eyes met Alpha's as he thanked her, the sincerity of his words making Accalia's stomach flip flop. She still hadn't found the right medicine to fix that.

Fenrir, on the other hand, shrugged off Lia's comment. She never seemed to want help from the healer, but Accalia always tried. It would be rude not to, and Lia often worried for the wolf's health. She could be bleeding out and still not ask for my assistance...

At that moment, Alpha glanced back at Lia as if to say he was sorry, then shifted to his wolf form. Immediately, Lia flinched as she knew how the stitches must've protested the change. She gave the wolf an angry look, but he walked away without saying anything. No, I changed my mind. Alpha will be the one to fall. Never listening to me and giving his injuries time... She thought bitterly, but not really thinking too badly of him. Not really. No one seemed to listen to her ideas about "resting", so she wasn't that surprised.

Lia glanced up at Zephyr as he made over the top comments about how amazing she was. She rolled her eyes, but she did appreciate it. Not that she would ever say that.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I know." Lia said, waving off his initial compliments. But as he teased about taking off more of his clothes, she took a swing. A swing and a miss, as Zephyr had been subject to her punches before and knew when to back up. She growled at him, slightly red in the face but managing to mostly hide it. As much as she did roll her eyes and snap at the kid, he had the pack's best interests at heart. He was... silly, to put it nicely, but that could be something they all needed sometimes. The doc included.

She realized then she had been absentmindedly wiping blood off of Reyna's skin long enough for it to be useless. "Ah, sorry." Lia apologized, focusing back on what she was doing. The other wolves mostly dispersed, leaving Reyna and Lia in mild privacy.

"Sometimes I think he gets hurt just so he can see you."

The blood rushed back into Lia's face. "What? No way, that would just be stupid of him." Accalia said dismissively, but she clearly was flustered at the idea. Does she really think so?

"Besides, he should know he doesn't need an excuse to talk to me..." Accalia said, almost to herself. Reyna said something back to another wolf about relocating, and Lia shook her head. They never seemed to settle down for more than a day or two, if that. It got tiring, being constantly on the move. It wore the doctor out, and she was sure others experienced the same thing.

Lia pushed some of the same cream into the wound as she did for Alpha, readying her needle again. "You think these humans were tracking us too? I mean, did they seem to know what you were?" Lia asked the girl in front of her, thinking of the few oblivious humans they'd run into. They all had to die, but it almost seemed... wrong... killing the humans just for their ignorance. Nevertheless, if any human knew about their location, the word would spread and it would be devastating. But still...

Interacting With: Tasteless Tasteless
Mentions: SilverFlight SilverFlight Nephalem Nephalem

Last edited:
Fenrir

Fenrir's self-loathing was interrupted by a hulking beast she recognized as Alpha. She barely gave him a second glance, only furrowing her eyebrows further at his presence. Anger aimed directly at herself swelled in her heart with each beat. She would rather die than hurt Alpha again, or anyone for that matter, but the possibility of it was uncomfortably high. Fenrir could feel Alpha's eye on her but avoided them. He knew somewhat of her condition, but even she could hardly explain it. There was no way Fenrir would ever tell him how bad things had become as she grew. Fenrir was pulled from her thoughts by Alpha's request. He must've known she'd accept because he didn't wait for an answer, instead bounding off into the forest to an unknown location. Fenrir was hesitant to follow at first. To keep up with his wolfish galloping she would have to shift, and being in that form brought a feeling of unease at the moment.. A ghost of a feeling reminded Fenrir of the chains that once encased her body like metal snakes, twisting and crushing her between them. She could almost feel the rubber sole of a boot as a cocky soldier pressed her muzzle into the linoleum floor, and taste her own blood as it flooded her mouth after her teeth punctured her gums. And they thought Fenrir was the cruel one.

Fenrir cast a glance back before she shifted, catching the eyes of Zeus as he glanced back. Zeus was one of the eldest wolves aside from Alpha and Fenrir.He never once seemed fearful or mistrustful of her, something Fenrir greatly appreciated. She was sure that if Alpha hadn't fought for her to rejoin the pack, Zeus would have been the only one. The feeling of comfort from that thought eased her fears of shifting, and in one grand, bone-popping leap Fenir's blond hair and pink skin was replaced by a tousled mass of silvery fur. She shook herself of the fresh snowflakes that had begun to fall and cast another look back at Zeus, her tail wagging slightly. She made a mental note to thank him when she returned. With that, the gray beast vanished into the forest, dodging trees and leaping over logs as she chased after Alpha. It almost felt like one of their runs, one where they would leave behind the pack, the war, the stress and worry, and just focus on them, together. Lately Alpha and Fenrir could hardly find a moment to share together without someone interrupting so those private outings had been postponed. She sometimes wished they could just keep running and never look back, that they could just have the responsibility of each other and no one else. Those were impossible, selfish thoughts though. The pack needed them both.

Soon she caught up with Alpha and fell into pace at his side. She looked at him, admiring him for the first time in a long time. The world fell around her until there was nothing but him and her. Their chests rose and fell in union and their paws beat the earth in sync. In that moment, even their hearts beat as one.
Interacting with: Tasteless Tasteless
Mentioned: madame moiselle madame moiselle
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Last edited:

Parker Current Location: Hotsprings
Interacted with: N/A
Currently interacting with: sprouhtt sprouhtt SilverFlight SilverFlight
Form: Wolf
Feeling: Thoughtful and mildly concerned about the coming future

Parker shook his head a bit, ignoring Zephyr's nudge. "I woke up earlier than I would have liked this morning. There was howling, pained howling. I wasn't sure who it could have been from, or if it had even been from any of us. Plus, I just figured you would be asleep. We've been scouting for a while now, rather sleepless. I thought you might have taken the time to rest up while we were allowed is all." He explained.

Zephyr stated the rest, informing Alena of Alpha's early morning mission with Reyna. "They must have been searching for some time to come this far out. The bastards are clever. I figured we had covered our tracks pretty good this time around." He sighed and lowered his muzzle into the warm water for a moment, closing his eyes and letting the warmth of the spring wash over him. His brief period of relaxation was interrupted by another mysterious twitch where his leg used to be. He rose his head again.
14c03c44318eb06cb6b83be305d037d9400f08d9_hq.gif

"And... yes." He turned his head a bit just in time to see Zephyr wink at him. "I suppose I was rather erm, worried." He admitted, scowling at Zephyr. Aside from Alpha, he was probably the only other person who could drag out his feelings for the others. He just hoped he wouldn't say anything about Fenrir, although, Parker was beginning to reveal his true thoughts on the Beta simply through his actions.

He went silent, returning his attention to the water. "Perhaps Alpha will consider having us move again. To keep ahead of the humans. One slip and they could discover us and deal some real damage." Moving was always a pain, but it was often necessary. The number of close calls they'd had was too much already, though they had learned from their mistakes up to this point.

Last edited:
Interacting w/: Wick Wick SilverFlight SilverFlight
Mentioned: Tasteless Tasteless Nephalem Nephalem madame moiselle madame moiselle
Action: Bathing in a nearby hot spring
Mood: Confused & Embarrassed

tumblr_mu11xmngHj1rmdrjqo1_500.gif
Alena was the best hunter in the group. She could spot and kill anything or anyone within minutes, if not seconds. She has a strong urge to kill anything or anyone. Alena has had some dark years and being at the lab has caused her some slight trauma. Often times, she usually wakes up screaming or panting with sweat all over her face. Alena respected Zephyr and she was thankful that he had his back turned while she was still in the water, but as for Parker, he isn't quite as considerate as Zephyr or a gentleman. Alena watched as Zephyr made an attempt to send the hot dogs over towards her, Alena shook her head slightly, so childish. Why not bring them to her, she thought. She watched as a hot dog came her way, she gently brought her hand up from the water to grab the hot dog. When it was in her grasp, she brought it up to her mouth and took a bite. "You know you just ruined the whole experience of bathing in the Hot Springs. I never imaged eating Hot dogs here," she told her when she had finished chewing. "It's alright, something like that can't get me worked up...maybe irritated but my feelings are hurt." She spoke softly. Her voice as delicate and soothing as can be.

Alena blushed a bit when Zephyr suggested that Parker was worried about her, but she quickly removed the thought of that from her mind. Alena was a bit shocked to hear that humans were close to the camp. She wasn't startled at all since she felt like Alpha could have done a better job in bringing them higher up the mountains and away from the cloud banks where nobody could see them or track them down. She thought that Fenrir would give some advice to Alpha about being so close to the humans, but she guessed not. Alena knew the two of them were close, and she saw the way that he would always look at her. Alena one time caught them fooling around away from the camp when she was scouting. Alena didn't really like Fenrir, she feels like Fenrir is hiding something deep that she doesn't want anyone else to find out. Alena always thought that Fenrir and Zeus were going to be mates, but she thought wrong since she always sees Fenrir with Alpha. Alena can't blame them since Alpha is...well...Alpha and Fenrir is Beta. There's no stopping the pull that those two have between them. But Alena has always had an eye for Zeus, but she breaks down her hopes since she doesn't want to be caught in a triangle between the two.

Alena was deep in thought for a moment, before she was interrupted by Parker. Alena finished her hot dog before turned to face Parker. "I never sleep Parker..." literally, and how can she when she usually has nightmares all the time. "I was out scouting as usually, and then I came across the deer that I had brought back to the camp. That was my morning, nothing more and nothing less." She told him.

"Well...he should have thought about that a long time ago. Him and Fenrir, if they wanted the best for us, they should have kept moving up higher." Alena said to the two of them, not afraid whether or not they were going to tell Alpha and Fenrir. Even though Alena was viewed as a quiet and submissive person, there was more to her when you really unravel a number of layers that she has. She is blunt and will say whatever is needed to be said and often times without hesitation.

Alpha
Interactions: Nephalem Nephalem | Feeling: Gentle | Form: Wolf

Alpha continued running as Fenrir fell into step with him, and the most powerful wolves were together again. They leaped over fallen trees in unison, their paws hitting the frozen ground heavily, and their fur danced together with each powerful stride. Alpha shifted slightly, so his black pelt brushed against Fenrir's.
It didn't take long until Alpha slowed, until he was calmly walking up a path that looked to be made by man. The dirt was smooth, and the plants had died and created a bare path. Alpha leads Fenrir towards a thick mass of foliage, and once he was close enough, he gently bites onto a stray branch and lifts it.
giphy.gif
When the foliage it moved aside, Alpha revealed a beautiful cliff. It stretched out several more feet until it was a sudden drop off. Over the edge of the cliff was a beautiful city, where the buildings reached high enough they could touch the gods above. The buildings glittered like wet stones in the sun, snow had lightly covered the city like a plush blanket. Alpha carefully approaches the edge, and looks at the city with a soft sigh. "I come here to think." he says softly, before sitting on his haunches. With his back to Fenrir, she could see his newest wound, as well as the various other scars that littered his shoulders and back. His chest was no better, and his muzzle bared various burns and whipping scars.
Alpha's silky ears twitch slightly, and he turns to look at his beta. "Its peaceful, even if this place was created by those vile beasts.. at least they have a sense of beauty." he huffs, his voice dropped to a growl. "They are not beautiful, but their creations have a tendency to be." his eyes linger on Fenrir for a few more moments, before he turns to face the city again. Was he implying she was beautiful? Quite, yet he would never admit it.
template by astraea

Reyna
Interactions: BoilingWriter BoilingWriter | Feeling: Indifferent | Form: Human
Her gaze shifted back towards Lia as she spoke, and her gaze softened slightly. "He doesn't?" she asks. Her eyes portrayed nothing, but Reyna had a sneaking suspicion.
superthumb.jpg
She hesitates for a moment, taking on a slightly puzzled look. "Some of them didn't show as much fear as others, but they still seemed slightly shocked." She clears her throat slightly, ignoring the radiating pain from her ribs. "None of them ran, though." she says softly, her eyes falling towards the snow at her feet. "I have a feeling we won't be staying here much longer.." she looks up at Lia, and frowns slightly. Moving was hard on the wolves, as it caused them to be particularly weak and exhausted.
Reyna gentle shifts the snow at her feet, watching as the lightly falling snow covers the tracks from earlier. "They typically can't harm us with their weapons, so something is changing." Reyna finishes quietly, gently chewing her lower lip.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

KATIA
Within the few moments of silence after her inquiry, Katia had cut large chunks of meat from the deer; strips of the flank area were still dripping blood which she was careful to not get on her clothes. She’d set up the makeshift grill she’d snagged from one of the first human towns she’d been to after their liberation. Knowing her sensitive human like stomach, she knew early on she’d need a way to cook her food. Lightweight fold up mesh grill, nice and simple to throw in her pack whenever they moved, which seemed inevitable soon.

Each strip was carefully placed on the mesh grill, above the still too low fire. Grumbling and frowning, she shuffled to her feet to scrounge up a bit more dry wood for the fire. She had no desire to go hungry, nor eat any of Zephyr’s hot dogs when he had them. Tasted like plastic to her. Not that she’d ever tried to eat plastic fruit, no. Her body cringes at the memory of that and Katia quickly shoves that memory back to wherever it was buried before.

Took her about ten minutes to find a few pieces of dry wood, and by that time, the fire had naturally grown a bit, starting to cook the deer meat. Her nose twitched, and her lungs took a deep draw of the smell. In response, her stomach made a very loud grumble. Clearly she was hungry.

coding by cychotic

Accalia

"None of them ran?" Lia echoed, at first not sure she'd heard right. But she knew, really, that she wasn't hearing things. If none of them ran, then they had been expecting a fight. Or otherwise looking for one. And what human wouldn't run when they saw a giant wolf, aside from one that was out to get the shifters? Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but...

Lia had stitched Reyna's side completely now, and had taken to putting away her needle before deciding that Reyna would need the adhesive bandages-- otherwise Lia would have to bandage all around Reyna's torso, and that was a waste of bandages. They didn't have extra to be playing around with.

Reyna commented that the pack would probably be moving again soon, and Lia sighed audibly. She knew it was coming, but she still didn't want it. It always made the wolves weaker, not to mention dampened everyone's spirits for a time. As she was sticking the gauze to Reyna's skin, Reyna mentioned how the humans' weapons were becoming seemingly more effective. Lia faltered in her movements, having not realized it herself until Reyna mentioned it.

Lia didn't notice anything, really, except for the wounds she patched up. But she had noticed the cuts getting deeper, the blood coming quicker, more recently. She hadn't known why until now. "All the more reason to be more careful. You guys have to watch yourselves, the humans are craftier than they seem." Lia said, shaking her head as she smoothed the adhesive on Reyna's skin, finishing her work and beginning to put away her supplies as she spoke. "I do worry about you guys..." Lia admitted, slightly quieter.

Tasteless Tasteless

Zeus

Love is strong as death, jealousy as cruel as the grave.
Bible

2672732e74ce15c2ad31954cce8ddf4c.jpg

192f4223b682a00012ac70b8f82f72fb.jpg

He didn't know the last time he'd been at the springs. And with all this snow, Zeus wouldn't mind a dip in the steaming liquid. His thoughts always went back to Fenrir, wondering what she and Alpha were doing, all alone out there, together.
What if...Zeus paused in his tracks, his wolfish tongue panting, creating small puffs of air. What if they're...Zeus shook his head violently, refusing to let this sudden thought think itself all the way through. He stubbornly kept at his pace, his heart thumping rather painfully. Everyone always assumed Fenrir and Alpha would always be together. Of course, how could anyone doubt it? He was the alpha, she was the beta. Practically made for each other. Shared a bond unparallel to others. And yet, Zeus could remember back in those days, in those days in the lab, where he too, shared a bond unlike any other with Fenrir. In fact, all three of them had this. Take a step back in time, and you'd find Alpha, Fenrir, and Zeus, all together. A trio.
And yet, take a step into the present, and there'd be whole different story. No longer is there a 'trio', no longer do they all share a special 'bond'. With Fenrir out and in all the time, there's no time for remembering their past friendship. And whenever she is here, she's always with that bastard Alpha, he thought bitterly. His disdain began to grow for the leader, for his old 'friend'. Alpha had always been the destroyer. Destroying Zeus's dreams as alpha, destroying his pride as Alpha won that battle for the position of alpha, and now, destroying Zeus's only chance at Fenrir, at capturing her heart. He growled in frustration---he never knew his human emotions could hurt so bad.
Climbing up a rocky path, Zeus figured it'd be much more comfortable bathing in human form. Moments later, he was standing on two feet, shivering in the cold in his black shirt and jeans, unable to wait until he was neck deep in that balmy water.

He got over the final rocky mountainous obstacles and found himself staring at a peaceful-looking place, complete with a hot spring surrounded by trees and three other people. Zeus blinked, surprised to see Parker, Zephyr, and Alena there. Both males were in their wolf forms---Zeph being in water and Parker on the side. Alena was in the spring as well in human form, her doe-eyed face flushed from all the heat. (Is Katia there too? I can't even tellllll) Or maybe it was just Zephyr, trying on one of his flirtatious jokes, thought Zeus, unimpressed and unsurprised. They were eating one of those dog things---Zeus could never remember the name for the food, but he sure didn't appreciate the title.

Then, his stomach rumbled. Shit, he thought, glancing at the hot dogs (there we go) the trio were sharing. Having no other choice, he sighed and went up to them, his hand stretched out. "Gimme one of those, will you?"

sprouhtt sprouhtt
SilverFlight SilverFlight
Wick Wick
Ezraylia Ezraylia

(Sorry guys was rushing at the end ^^ someone pleaaase tell me whether Katia's there cause idk)

Zephyr

tumblr_npoojhPUVY1s8zrsjo1_500.gif

2997c4_74ca6539ad7e2932011d2a883a7b30f7png_srz_1267_238_85_22_050_120_000_png_srz.png

campbell.jpg

"'Ruined? Don't you mean 'improved?" Zephyr shut his eyes as he threw her a grin over his shoulder, then he turned back to his shirt and pulled it out of the water.
"
Welp, my clothes are officially as clean as I'll get them for now." Zephyr considered a bath in the springs, but he felt that Alena was uncomfortable enough. On top of that Zeus had appeared as well.
"
Hey other Z," he called as he approached. Zephyr was in his mind, the first 'Z'.
He looked absolutely delighted when Zeus asked for a hot dog and nosed the pack toward the higher-ranking wolf.
"
Prepare to have your taste buds singing my friend."
As a wolf, and sharing with the others it did not take him long to finish the rest of the hot dogs, it was only when they were finished did he smell something else wafting through the air.
"
Oh man, someone's cooking!" Zephyr sprung to his feet, "My stomach calls and I must obey. Hey, you enjoy your morning, see ya later!" With that he grabbed the dripping black cloth and shot off down the side of the hill.

Zephyr was fast and agile, his long legs eating up the snowy ground like nothing. He dodged large boulders and trees and took a huge leap off a small dip in the terrain, landing in a flurry of powder. He finally slid to a half close to camp where Katia had a fire going, the meat cooking on the makeshift grill, sizzling and spitting and smelling absolutely divine. Zephyr found she might need a bit more firewood, and luckily, just above him a dead branch hung, snagged in the trees above. With one mighty leap he fastened his giant jaws about it and his weight dragged it out of the canopy. The branch was big and zephyr was showered with bark and small twigs as it came down.
"Hey Katia, queen of cooks, goddess of the grill, saviour of all things savory...Got ya more wood." He said with a smile, before shifting and going to his bed. He hung the wet shirt up on a branch and took a fresh one from his worn backpack. Once he was freshly clothed he went back to Katia and started breaking the branch into usable pieces, tossing them into a pile within her reach.
"Thanks for cooking, seriously...you're going to share that right?" He summoned his brightest smile for her, the effect of which may have been dampened by the mass of twigs still caught in his blonde hair.

sprouhtt sprouhtt Wick Wick Ezraylia Ezraylia madame moiselle madame moiselle

Last edited:

Parker Current Location: Hotsprings
Currently interacting with: sprouhtt sprouhtt madame moiselle madame moiselle
Form: Wolf
Feeling: Thoughtful and somewhat embarrassed

Parker frowned a bit when Alena responded. "I didn't suspect you were doing something against the Pack, I just wanted to know is all. Again, we have to be there for each other. All of us. Scouting is your job though." He argued with himself. "I'm just concerned that the humans might find a way to flank us. Keep Alpha busy somewhere while they come from elsewhere." He sighed and listened to the water running from a higher pool of the spring. "He doesn't have eyes everywhere. That's why he assigns guards for the times when we rest I suppose, but some have been slacking. Jason felt guilty about it this morning, but I'm not sure about Z-..."

He turned his head when he heard a twig snap behind him, and there stood Zeus at the edge of the trees. Zephyr scooped his clothes up and rushed down the hill, wishing Parker and Alena well, but Parker was still staring at Zeus. He hoped he hadn't heard anything, and Parker soon averted his eyes so he didn't seem off.

"Come to relax with us Zeus?" He said, returning his gaze to Alena for a moment, then to the water.

Last edited:
Fenrir
Soon their thundering paws softened into nothing. The two wolves, if you could even call these seemingly mythical beasts by such a mundane name, paused shortly in front of thick flora. It had almost seemed as if they had reached a dead end, a mass of forest that had grown so thick over the centuries that it became impenetrable, but Alpha approached it confidently, grasping a thick vine between his jaws and yanking it to the side to reveal their long awaited destination. Past the bulbous growth of green was a break in the trees. A jagged edge of the mountain had eroded into a cliff, jutting out into the air like a arm reaching for the skyscrapers of the human city that stretched across the earth below.

It was breathtaking. The buildings stretched so far into the sky Fenrir wondered if the mountains were jealous. Cars,nsmall enough to look like toys, hastily raced across the icy roads.. Snow covered the city in a shimmering white blanket. How many humans lived there, going about their lives with a sense of comfortable obliviousness? Humans were such selfish creatures. They cared little for the information presented to them, but Fenrir memorized every word to any reading material she found.They all lived with a sense of security, never worrying too much on if their family will survive the next day, but called for the death of hers. Any incident involving children seemed so much crueler than if an adult endured it, yet they still chased her pack day in and out. The majority of them were still children on the brink of adulthood, and Alpha, Fenrir and Zeus had just reached their young adult years, but humans showed no compassion for them.

"We have to leave," said Fenrir, finally breaking the silence as they both took in the sight before them. "They're flanking us. The two I killed this morning were heading towards camp from the west. They are setting traps everywhere. We can't keep going up the mountain Alpha. One day we'll reach the top and they'll have us surrounded on all sides. We have human forms, I think we could blend in. Look how big it is," Fenrir gestured to the metropolis below them, "even if we only enter it to reach the forest on the other side, it'll buy us time. She sighed suddenly, running a distressed hand through her hair. She knew traveling into the city was a huge risk for any of them, but nearly impossible for her. Every day seemed to get harder and harder. Resisting the urge had began to physically harm her. "I'll stay here, on the mountain, keep the hunters following my tracks. The pack will be safe, and happy. Zephyr can have those weird meat sticks he likes so much, and Accalia could experiment with as many medical devices as she could find. Reyna could pamper herself, and Parker-" Fenrir paused as her voice broke with emotion. She had held in the hurt for so long, but even the toughest wolves had feelings. "They don't want me here Alpha. I would give my life for every single one of them without question, but they hate me. They fear me. I know I can never make it right, but I want to try, even if it means I have to seperate from the pack to buy you time." Fenrir finally let her feelings drift from her lips in verbal form. Her trust was a key Alpha possesed to her padlocked heart. In that moment Fenrir fought of the persistant urge to tell Alpha the entire truth, but she just couldn't. He couldn't rule the pack without her, and if he found out how ill she had become since leaving the compound he wouldn't dare let her leave camp. Another silence fell around them, most likely due to Alpha contemplating her words.

Interacting with: Tasteless Tasteless

Interacting w/: Wick Wick SilverFlight SilverFlight
Mentioned: madame moiselle madame moiselle
Form: Human

tumblr_mctzllbHlI1ruc4cuo1_500.gif
The scent in the air shifted, they weren't alone up here. Someone or something else was wandering around. Alena's eyes began to change colors, a part of her wolf abilities gave her the strength to see from miles away and she let her eyes travel all across the area slowly. Her eyes landed on Zeus. Great, more people. I guess I am not the only one who knows about this paradise. She thought to herself as she examined Zeus body. He was a real work of art in her eyes, and her knees always went numb when she was around him. Alena leaned herself back against a smooth rock as she watched Zeus. But she averted her eyes to Parker when he began speaking. Alena stayed quiet, the only thing she heard was Zephyr's paws against the snow as he left them.

Alena watched as Zeus approached them, she sank a bit deeper into the water where her body from the shoulders down was submerged in the water. Alena didn't understand why so many people were coming here. Perhaps she should have gone to just bathe in the river that was near the camp. Her eyes were still giving off a flaming orangey amber color since she could still taste the blood from the deer on her lips.

Zeus

I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.
Zeus

19406f4c3c41f53d22e13711e79a189d.jpg

Zeus reached for the packet (while giving Zephyr a deadpanned look at the nickname 'other Z'), taking out a frozen sausage and thinking logically, dipped it into the steamy pool to thaw it a bit. Not caring for the bread, he was ready to eat the sausage itself before Zephyr jumped up suddenly, nearly startling Zeus out of his skin. After announcing something about cooking and obeying his appetite, Zephyr grabbed his shirt and shot down the hill. Moments later, Zeus also caught the same smell of delicious deer meat, though it was much fainter. Human senses were so dull and practically useless when it came to sensing danger.
Zeus's attention switched from Zephyr to Parker, as the scout asked him about joining to relax. "After a whole night sitting there freezing my ass off and wasting daylight on a pointless hunt, I wouldn't mind a bit of relaxation," he answered bluntly. A moment later, he realized he had blurted out his faulty and unauthorized hunt that morning, right to the only person who'd surely tell Alpha. Well shit, it's too late to do anything about it now, he thought, chewing the rest of his sausage and entering the spring slowly. A sense of bliss ran through him as his body loosened, finding himself directly across from Alena who instantly sank deeper, her timid embarrassment shown clearly on her face. Zeus glanced at her, finding it almost comical maybe a bit adorable. It was at that moment that Zeus realized that even though his connection with Fenrir was weakened, it still gave room for new connections, new friendships. To Zeus, Alena had always seemed like the quiet one, reclusive, but it was also that selfless part of her nature that Zeus came to admire. Yet Zeus couldn't help but notice how much she had come to embrace her human side. From a distance, he had seen glimpses of her warmth and compassion, something that seemed so out of place in the harsh, cold world of theirs. Among the humans, Zeus could only remember those blinding lights of the labs, sterile, white-washed rooms and cages, the glinting needles and the strangers dressed in ghastly white coats. How could one gain things that their birthplace was lacking?
Zeus noticed her usual brown eyes were replaced by a fiery amber orange, and Zeus instantly knew she must've been hunting. He guessed that scouting must spawn as much as hunger as guarding would. Whether it was humans she was hunting or the usual hare or squirrel, Zeus didn't care. Sticking on that earlier thought of making connections with others, he made a mental note to ask Alena to join him on a hunt later.

sprouhtt sprouhtt
Wick Wick
SilverFlight SilverFlight

KATIA
A slow grin spread over her face as the stick she’d deemed too wet to burn poked at the embers below the fire. She’d known that once the deer smell started drifting that people would start showing their hunger. The three thick slabs of deer flank were just starting to sizzle, the fire licking them just right. Katia had to swallow every now and then, she was salivating much more than she appreciated, she might look like she was drooling if she let it out, and that would be horrible.

“Of course Zeph, I can’t eat that whole thing myself.” Without looking, her thumb jabbed over her shoulder toward the deer carcass. “If you want lots, can you cut some more, so I can throw it on after these three? Just in case others come.” Finally she looked up from the fire, her eyes blinking a few times to adjust to the cool air once more. Upon seeing Zephyr and his twiggy hair, a small laugh came from her as she reached to try and pull some free. “You’re a mess again.”

coding by cychotic

Interacting w/: madame moiselle madame moiselle
Mentioned: Wick Wick SilverFlight SilverFlight

upload_2017-8-5_20-27-56.jpeg The moment Alena noticed that she was staring too much, she averted her eyes once more. It's too bad that Zeus doesn't have a mate, or at least she thinks he doesn't. Alena ran her hand through her hair when she felt Zeus's eyes still on her, she felt somewhat warm or maybe it was just the butterflies in her stomach that made her nervous. Alena doesn't show her emotions to anyone because she knows that if she does, then people would just take advantage of her like they did when she was at the lab.

Alena didn't know that Zeus was out last night, but then again, it wasn't any of her business. But it did make her curious, "I can see that Alpha is having you work overtime." She said to Zeus as she closed her eyes to regain herself before she opened them up, revealing her big light brown doey eyes. Alena couldn't bring herself to understand the gist of things. Sometimes she felt like she knew what was going on and other times she felt like she was getting left behind. A scout's job isn't much different then a guard.

Alena looked at Parker who seemed a bit too quiet, but she just thought that he was in deep thought. I know I may seem quiet and all, but I can assure you that I am not. People just look at me and think 'oh she's too quiet to do anything. Is what she thought about saying to Zeus, but she didn't want to say it and sound stupid or something. Alena's beauty captivates all, and often times people will take one look at her and think that just because of her the way she looks, she is incapable of doing things. Alena felt her stomach grumble, she placed her hand on her stomach, "I think that hot dog took a turn for the worst in my stomach," she muttered.

Parker Current Location: Somewhere along the mountain between camp and the hotsprings
Interacted with: sprouhtt sprouhtt madame moiselle madame moiselle
Currently interacting with: N/A
Form: Wolf >> Human
Feeling: Panicked and in tremendous pain

Here Parker lay, resting in a warm pool of water with two members of the Pack, both of whom had been absent this last night. Of course there had been humans not too far off as well. There were so many things that could have gone wrong, and suddenly, his content attitude was interrupted by a voice in the back of his head.

What allowed them to do this? How many times had he informed Alpha about this kind of stuff, and he was stern for sure, but nothing seemed to change.

He stood up slowly, still frowning down at the water, and turned around, stepping out and heading into the trees before he said anything. Did they truly care what happened to the Pack? Hadn't that been one of the main traits about each and every one of them; to watch out for each other?

Another voice spoke up against the agitated one. They had been hunting. At least Alena had brought something back though. It seemed Zeus had done nothing productive the entire night, and would have been better off staying and watching for trouble like he was meant to do at night. Then again, he did enjoy defying the commands brought forth by Alpha.

It wasn't a secret that Zeus held a fair dislike for the lead wolf. After losing to him in an attempt to become the new leader, Zeus' little remaining desire to fulfill Alpha's plans had lessened even further.

These back and forth plots had distracted his mind most of the way down the mountain, but he was still a little ways from camp. He would have to speak to Alpha. He was sure that they were going to need to move soon, and he figured Alpha may want him to scout a ways ahead before they left.

He was putting these plans together when there was a loud metallic snap, and a sharp, blistering, pain flew up into his front right leg. He let out an anguished yelp before falling forward.

Parker hadn't been hurt this much for a long time now, so it felt worse than normal. It was like knives were piercing him all over his leg. He found himself shifting against his will, naked on the ground with his arm caught in a massive, rusty, bear trap that had been hiding under a layer of snow for who knew how long.

Last edited:
Zephyr

tumblr_npoojhPUVY1s8zrsjo1_500.gif

2997c4_74ca6539ad7e2932011d2a883a7b30f7png_srz_1267_238_85_22_050_120_000_png_srz.png

campbell.jpg

"Oooo!" Zephyr squeaked when Katia agreed to share with him. He leaned forward and hugged her warmly, laughing too as Katia reached up to try and pull twigs from his hair.
"I'm always a mess," he sighed sadly, "that's why I need everyone, to keep me on track."

Zephyr made his way over to the carcass and drew a small knife from his belt. He began cutting the meat off like he'd seen in a butcher's chart one time. There were a lot of useful things at the old garbage dump if you knew where to look, and no humans most days.
As he worked he began to hum a tune, placing the pieces of meat in the clean snow by the fire. Zephyr had a good voice, and he loved using it.
Soon the humming became singing and the melody grew words:

"There are three things I do when my life falls apart," Zephyr lay the last piece out and cast a reserved look down at the blood dripping from his hands and the blade.
"Number one I cry my eyes out and I dry up my heart,
Not until I do this will my new life start,"
h
e cleaned his hands on the white snow and rose, smiling at Katia as he moved to help her lay the pieces out on the fire.
"So that's the first thing that I do when my life falls apart,"
Zephyr began tapping his foot to an invisible beat, his smile broadening into one of his signature grins. He stepped away and began swaying to the music in his head, still facing Katia and singing to her:

"Oh the second thing I do is I close both of my eyes,
And say my thank-yous to each and every moment of my life,
I go where I know the love is and let it fill me up inside,
Gathering new strength from sorrow, I’m glad to be alive!"

It was then he held out his hand and invited Katia to join in, and he continued to sing as the prints of his steps peppered the snow around them.

"And things are looking up,
I know above the clouds the sun is shining,
Things are looking up,
Love is still the answer I'm relying, on,
Three little things..."

Ezraylia Ezraylia

KATIA
It wasn’t long before she was humming along to the tune coming out of Zephyr, she’d heard it from him before and was starting to remember the notes. It took her a little bit to finally get up to dance along with him, her watchful eye on the cooking deer was keeping her attention from shifting. The first pieces were almost ready, and the new pieces would be some time yet, though the fire was much stronger now.

As she stood, Katia started swaying on her own to the beat she could now hear in her head, the one that she imagined went along with the words. It was a short lived moment however, as her nose twitched smelling something very faint and very alarming. Shifter blood.

Everything in her halted as her nose lifted into the air, her eyes closing to concentrate on the scent and it’s direction. Within moments she growled in frustration and braced herself, shifting quickly into her wolf with a small grunt of pain. “I smell our blood,” was the only warning she gave of her weird behaviour as she found the scent trail much easier now and followed it.

Upon finding Parker, laid out and in the trap, she halted quickly and gave a deep howl, alerting the others of her position. Katia knew she could not open the trap alone and needed help.

“Hold on Parker, we’ll get you..” Her voice was pained as she waited.

((Everyone who would hear her howl: SilverFlight SilverFlight Wick Wick BoilingWriter BoilingWriter madame moiselle madame moiselle sprouhtt sprouhtt Tasteless Tasteless ))

human| wolf

coding by cychotic

Fenrir
Fenrir listened closely to whatever Alpha had to say to her plans and confessions. Just as he finished, as if dotting the end of his sentence with a period, came a low howl, one to beckon others to them. Fenrir's ears perked, her heart beginning to pound in fear. She wasted little time, abandoning her and Alpha's moment together and racing through the dark forest. Her eyes glowed like flames in the shadow of the undergrowth. The forest seemed to blurr around her as she ran, her mind whirling on what could have happened. She cursed herself and a snarl ripped through her barred teeth. How could she have left them alone? Damn her! Damn her! Damn her! Distracted by her own hateful thoughts, Fenrir's body collided with a thick tree. Along with all the air in her lungs, a yelp was pushed out of her. Her hip blossomed in hot pain. The crackling sound of a collapsing tree alerted her to lurch forward, narrowly missing the tree she had just ran into. Fenrir jumped back up to her feet, her entire body trembling. Her eyes blazed even brighter, like two small suns burning brightly in her head.Foam formed at the corners of her lips, which were pulled back into a nasty snarl. She was enraging herself, a feat that was becoming increasingly easier to do. "Keep it together!" Fenrir barked at herself, giving her head a hard shake before taking off towards the smell of Shifter blood.

Fenrir burst into the scene, Parker and Katia the only ones present. Parker's arm was caught within a human trap, much like the ones she had seen earlier. Immediately Fenrir raced over to Katia, lowering her snarling face to Katia's paws. The growling wasn't as much a sign of aggression as it was a warning for Katia to not come any closer. Fenrir stepped away from Katia and slowly approached Parker. Seeing his arm caught between the crushing metal jaws of a bear trap evoked nostalgia for her rampage. "It's okay Parker," said Fenrir, breathing heavily. If she wanted to calm him down she first had to compose herself. Deep, regulated breathing usually did the trick, but her wolf form seemed to amplify feelings such as anger. First things first: she needed to shift. This transformation was more painful than usual, her body fighting with itself on which form it truly wanted to take. After several painful moments she finished, leaving a rather bare Fenrir standing where a snarling beast had just been. She brought the back of her now furless hand across her mouth, casually ridding it of the foam that had gathered there from earlier. "I know I'm the last person you'd want to do this," Fenrir said, slowly crouching down. "I know you hate me," she said, looking up into the agony-filled eyes of Parker. "I do too," Fenrir said, softly this time. Her hands dug through the frozen ground, ignoring the pain that began to burn her fingers as her skin froze and peeled. The snow was at least a foot and a half thick, and packed hard into the ground. Digging in wolf form would have made it too easy to hit the trap and injure Parker further, so here she was, clawing at the snow with her callused hands until she readed the source of his pain.

The trap must have been buried beneath the snow for quite some time as it was rusted beyond belief. Both of her hands shook violently from snow she had just dug up. A few droplets of blood fell from the fingers the skin had ripped off of. She glanced around, hoping another packmate would show up, but if they were coming they hadn't arrived yet. Puffs of white formed around her chapped lips like miniature clouds as she breathed. She placed her trembling hands on either side of the trap, layers of rust digging painfully into her sore palms. She pushed down and outwards, attempting to push both sides back down to free the bleeding leg between them. The trap cracked as Fenrir's strength fought against the rust that sealed the jaws in place. The rusted metal began to cut into her hands beneath the force she applied to it. Fenrir felt angery swell within her heart. She should have warned everyone about the traps as soon as she arrived. How could she be so stupid? Now Parker was hurt because of her foolishness. A flame rekindled within Fenrir's eyes as a surge of strength gathered within her muscles. A growl vibrated within her. Suddenly the jaws of the trap snapped downwards, a rather vicious looking Fenrir pressing them into the snow. Red stained the snow below the trap, a work of art made from both Parker and Fenrir. "Katia, help him," Fenrir commanded, her voice a low growl filled with effort and hued with anger.

Interacting with: Tasteless Tasteless Wick Wick Ezraylia Ezraylia

Last edited:

Parker Current Location: Somewhere along the mountain between camp and the hotsprings
Currently interacting with: Ezraylia Ezraylia Nephalem Nephalem
Feeling: Guilty and dizzy from blood loss

This was bad. This was very bad. Parker's arm seared with pain, like a fire was burning through all the way up into his shoulder. His mind threatened to go black but he shook himself awake, shivering now. He rarely ever shifted back to human, so he was finding it difficult adjusting to the frigid morning air. The snow beneath him felt colder than ever before and he deeply wished he had his fur coat back.

His breathes were coming quick and shallow as his mind tried to wrap around his situation, causing his head to feel numb. How could this happen to him? What if he had to have his arm removed as well? Hadn't he lost enough appendages for one lifetime? He held back a sob and shifted awkwardly, reaching over with his free hand and trying to pry the trap open, but a burst of renewed pain swept his body and with a few minor convulsions, he withdrew his now bloody hand.

"Sh-sh-shit!" He stuttered in agitation. The pain was beginning to lessen somewhat, but it was still immensely uncomfortable, and brought back too many bad memories. He tried again, cramming his fingers in between the teeth of the mechanism and pulling as hard as he could, riding a new wave of adrenaline, but it wasn't long before he gave up again and took his hand back once more, panting in the snow.
932c57b376b123495fca9df88facde34.jpg

Dark patches of blood stained the white snow like ink on paper around the bear trap. Parker closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing.

The Pack were fantastic when it came to helping one another out. He was sure they knew where he was, though even as he thought it, he began to wonder if they actually did know he was in trouble. Had they heard his yelp at all? Maybe they could smell the blood, or perhaps they just had a sense for this sort of thing. No, he knew he didn't have a sense like that. The only reason he knew that Alpha and Reyna had been in trouble earlier that morning was because he had been awoken by their distant howls.

They would be here, any minute now. He wasn't terribly far from camp. He waited one minute, then another, then another and he began to get desperate. It seemed he was on his own, and he was right about to try opening the trap again when he heard paws rushing up to him in the snow.

Parker looked in the direction of the sound and saw Katia Sprint to a stop next to him, staring him up and down, then at his injured arm. She encouraged him that the Pack and her would help him, and then released a howl that shot through the chill air like a gunshot.

"Th-thank you." He shivered and closed his eyes again. He felt somewhat nauseous now that the initial shock began to fade. He very rarely ever spoke to Katia. Sometimes he wondered if the only ones who ever really did speak to her were Alpha, her fellow tracker, Ghost, and of course Zephyr, who talked to everyone on a daily basis. He didn't really think much of her, seeing as she usually kept to herself, but seeing her arrive was a massive relief. It felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from Parker's shoulders, and he suddenly felt guilty for having doubted his family for a moment.

A few minutes past in tense silence. Parker wanted to thank her more, but he didn't want to barrage her either. Finally more paws could be heard coming at them from the direction Parker had come from. Alena or Zeus had heard the call and were here to help. He turned to look at them and froze. The pain seemed to return to his arm as Fenrir moved up to Katia with a snarl of warning, then proceeded to the trapped Parker.

He wiggled for a moment, trying pointlessly to get free but only ended up exhausted and in more pain than before. "Please-please Fenrir I-"

"I know you I'm the last person you want to do this," She interrupted as she observed the trap. "I know you hate me,"

Parker lay still in the snow, staring at her with a mixture of fear confusion and guilt. Just because she was different from the others didn't make her oblivious to what Parker felt when she was nearby. Suddenly he was sure that everyone in the Pack knew of his fear for her. He was sure his face was red with embarrassment, though it was hopefully figured to be due to the cold.

"I do too." She finished and she began using her bare hands to remove the snow that surrounded the bear trap. Parker sat silently and watched, his heart rate slowing a bit as her words sank in. He hadn't even thought about how she must feel after her episodes. Part of him had always just assumed she had felt nothing after having taken his leg, or killing that child.

Fenrir pushed her hands all the way in between the jaws of the trap and set to work, pushing against it's force. Fire once again forced it's way into Parker's arm, and even past his shoulder now, into the rest of his body. For a moment it felt icy even. He could barely focus on anything but the pain until finally, with tremendous effort, Fenrir managed to force the trap open, breaking it in the process.

Parker pulled back his shaking arm, gawking at the massive holes that now adorned the wrist on either side. Fenrir told Katia to help him up, and Parker was fairly certain she gave him another brief glance, but he kept his eyes averted and remained silent. Guilt was still washing over him in waves. The air seemed to be colder than before now.

Last edited:

KATIA

The vision of Fenrir arriving before anyone at camp was a bit of a shock to Katia, though she quickly shook that off. Katia held no fear of the wolf, just a fair bit of understanding. We weren’t normal wolves, we didn’t have normal urges or reactions. She herself was no stranger to uncontrollable feelings, hers simply weren’t to the depth of Fenrir’s. With the warning growl, she dipped her head in acknowledgment and moved to the other side of Parker. She trusted Fenrir at that moment, knowing she was working to keep the control she had.

Watching the larger wolf’s hands grow bloody from the rusty trap, Katia let forth another howl, longer now to ensure that Lia heard it and came. The amount of blood coming from Parker was concerning, and add rusty traps to both wounds and it was a disaster waiting to happen.

Katia heard the clink as the trap finally gave way and opened, freeing Parker’s arm. “Don’t try and stand, you’ve lost a bit too much blood.” She ducked down slightly, getting to a level close to his. Katia was on the smaller side, not nearly as large as the others. She’d never gotten very large, perhaps as a cost for her heightened senses. “Grab my fur with the good arm and haul yourself up and over. If Lia doesn’t show up right away, I need to drag you back.”

human| wolf

coding by cychotic

Zeus

Be mindful of what you toss away, be careful of what you push away, and think hard before you walk away.
Unknown

0379260ed0e567bf521a5ac811453803.jpg

Zeus glanced at Alena as she softly spoke about how Alpha was working Zeus over time, her voice pleasantly melodic. He shrugged, looking away. "It happens," he answered back. "Alpha puts me on extra duty most of the time, especially ever since we've got humans closer to us than usual." Then, remembering the way Alpha praised Reyna earlier, he added, "Reyna's newer---she doesn't have the kind of expertise I've got."
Zeus watched with concern as Alena clutched her stomach, blaming those hot dogs for her discomfort. He opened his mouth, wanting to suggest they go to Accalia before he got interrupted by Parker.
It was obvious that what Zeus had accidentally let slip about the pointless hunting trip had agitated Parker somehow. Of course, it wasn't surprising---whatever concerned Alpha concerned Parker as well. Zeus watched as Parker stood up, looking at the water with a discontented frown on his face. He left both Alena and Zeus to their enjoyment as he headed out into the trees in silence. Zeus turned around, an unnerved expression on his face. "Damn it," he muttered through clenched teeth. He wouldn't be surprised if he came back to camp later expecting a not-happy looking Alpha and one long lecture.
He glanced at Alena, unable to produce a single word. A silence began to stretch, and Zeus couldn't help but notice her beauty. It was soft-spoken, almost elegant in a way, captivated his eye in a moment. The amber-orange tinge had died down, revealing her full, natural chocolaty brown eyes. In her wolf form, she was just as lovely, with a smooth, reddish coat and amber-colored eyes. To be honest, Zeus hadn't the slightest notion why Alena hadn't picked out a mate yet. But then again, the same question could be asked about Zeus. He blinked, realizing he had been staring. He glanced away, a slight red hue visible on his cheeks. The silence grew, and he couldn't think of a single word to say. Never been good at starting conversations.
His thoughts once again wandered to Fenrir. Her beauty was a complete contrast to Alena---raw, earthly, yet captivating all the same. He dreamed of her ice blue eyes, her mane of beautiful snow-white hair, her sleekness and strength as a wolf. He longed to hold her, to stare deep into her eyes, to let her see how much he loved her, to finally show a side he thought no one could unlock. His human side.
Yet Zeus could only observe these things from afar. Oh, how it hurt to love from a distance.

Suddenly, a howl resonated from the woods, urgent and loud. Zeus stood up in the water, alarm and disquiet etched to his expression. Something was wrong. He glanced at Alena, knowing she sensed the criticality in it too. "We better check it out," he said, his voice low. As quickly as he could, he got out of the spring and went over to where he had hung his shirt, shivering in the cold. His jeans were soaked, but he didn't care. He grabbed his shirt and put it on. Once on, he turned to Alena, expecting her to already be out and ready. "Alena, come on, let's--" He paused, realizing she was naked under the water. Reddening, Zeus cleared his throat. "Oh--nevermind. I'll just--uh--meet you there." He awkwardly put his hand up in farewell and shapeshifted back into his wolf form and began to run downhill into the forest, mentally cursing his stupidity.

All the while he had been running, Zeus had been wondering what kind of emergency it was. Was someone shot by the humans? Was it an ambush? Questions whirled inside his head as he caught scent of Katia and Parker and Fenrir. He burst into the scene to find Parker in pain with a bloody arm, a worried-looking Katia in wolf form, and a savage-looking Fenrir in her human form, in the process of trying to calm down. Zeus panted, realizing the situation. He glanced at Parker's arm, almost flinching at the severity. Damn humans and their traps, he thought darkly, fighting the itch to dash off and find them, rip every one of their throats out. He heard Katia's last bit of sentence, something about Lia and dragging back to camp.
"You won't have to," interrupted Zeus, coming closer. "I'll carry him back if Lia doesn't show up in time."

sprouhtt sprouhtt
Ezraylia Ezraylia
Nephalem Nephalem
Wick Wick
BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

Location: Somewhere that is a couple of miles from the hot springs.
Interacting w/: Ezraylia Ezraylia madame moiselle madame moiselle
Mentioned: Wick Wick
Action: Standing near Parker
Mood: Sad & Worried

upload_2017-8-5_20-27-56-jpeg.340082
Alena didn't know if it was because he was near her or because of the steam from the hot springs, but she felt as if her face was getting warmer by the minute. "Well...if you ever need someone to go with you on another lookout, then you can always ask me," Alena said to him. Alena watched as the steam from the water rose up in the air. Before she could say anything, she was interrupted by the howls of Katia. Oh no, Parker. She thought to herself as she looked at him. Alena didn't know what to think or what to say about this predicament and she wished that Parker would have stayed but no, he left.

Alena could feel Zeus's eyes on her and they felt like they were stuck on her like glue. Alena looked up to look at him, but when she did so, he seemed to have already turned away. When Zeus suggested that she and him should check it out, she didn't know what to think or do. She was bare underneath the water and her clothes were on the rock that was across from the springs.

When Zeus got out of the water, Alena couldn't help but stare at his body and how beautifully built he was. A real piece of art he was, both in his human form and wolf form. Alena averted her eyes when she was staring too much and when he left, she let out a soft chuckle when he had realized that she couldn't get out of the water because of the situation that she was in. As soon as he left, she quickly stepped out of the water and ran over to put a pair of black leggings and an oversized loose knit sweater to keep her warm and her brown combat boots. Alena was as snug as a bug in this outfit, but she didn't want to waste time.

Alena didn't make haste, she ran with all her might to where she last heard the howl. Her nose was locked on Zeus's scent and she followed that scent all the way to where they were. Alena knew she would be back at the Springs, maybe when everyone had gone asleep tonight, she would go back. She liked it there.

When Alena got there, she looked down at Parker and sadness was in her eyes. Katia was there, thank god. "How is he Katia?" She said as she looked at Parker before looking at Katia and then Zeus.

93186fdfdf0089848264d2d1973ef614.jpg
76dc2e00e44f9efb223a0b7b43416dde.jpg

KATIA
At the sight of Zeus, Katia breathed a small sigh, thankful for help to bring Parker back to camp. “Thank you Zeus,” her voice was pained and angry as she thanked him, this injury much different to her than Alpha’s and Reyna’s had been. Accidental, and yet intentional on the humans part. Parker hadn’t sought this out, it was not an expected outcome of a mere walk near camp. The bloody humans had taken yet another step closer, and her anger flared, her eyes tinting to show a slight red mixed with the grey. Some part of her brain understood that the rust of the trap meant it’d been there some time, and perhaps was not meant for her, but the rest of her was not listening.

Katia was nearly consumed by the rage that was building, and she struggled to fight it down, her eyes the only indication that it was there. She barely heard Alena as she spoke, her ears ringing loudly inside her head. With a few blinks and a slight head twitch to clear herself, Katia spoke quietly, the anger ringing in her low, venomous words, “He is not ok, though he will be.”
human| wolf

coding by cychotic

Currently interacting with: Ezraylia Ezraylia Nephalem Nephalem madame moiselle madame moiselle sprouhtt sprouhtt
Feeling: Dizzy and tired

Parker managed a laugh at what Katia had said about not standing up. "Y-yeah, don't worry. C-can't anyways right?" The cold was beginning to get to him, so he shut his eyes again and tried shifting, but found he still couldn't. "D-damn it-t." He shuddered, continuing to lie still.
932c57b376b123495fca9df88facde34.jpg

Zeus burst into the area with a determined look on his face, clearly expecting something bigger than an old trap. "Acc-celia, isn't she tending to Reyna's-s wounds s-s-still?" He asked faintly, his head growing even more fuzzy.

This is pathetic. Parker thought to himself. He felt completely helpless sitting here unable to move even if he wanted to. Everyone was standing around, conversing about their options, when Alena arrived as well, adding yet another layer to the embarrassment of it all.

He was sure he looked dark red by now as his blood focused on warming him up in two different ways. Parker wondered where Alpha was in the midst of this all. If anyone had good hearing, it was him, and he had yet to show up.

He may be busy dealing with more important matters. Such as humans. His more rational side thought.

The Pack comes before anything else, why would he abandon- Parker shook his head to remove his lightheaded thoughts.

He may be fighting off some people who were about to attack the camp, which is mostly empty at the moment. Parker wasn't exactly sure who all remained at their current home at the time, but he hoped they were safe right now.

The blood on his wrist still seemed to flow like a river, no, it was gushing now, burst forth with the likeness of a waterfall instead! His head gave a sharp turn and he groaned. Great, now you're hallucinating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back