• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Flawed Experiments

Fenrir
It seemed there was an air of uncertainty surrounding the packmembers at the scene. Much to Fenrir's relief Zeus had showed up, slipping through the trees in his wolf form. She had always admired his wolf form, his coat was hued with browns and grays and decorated with dashes of black and white. He continued to reminded her of the beauty that could come with shifting even when she began to doubt it. Fenrir wished to stare, to take in every one of his features that went overlooked, but couldn't. She gave her head a slight shake, now was not the time to gawk. Behind Alpha, Fenrir was the next wolf in command. She knew Parker wouldn't want to be carried by Fenrir back to camp but they couldn't just sit in wait here. Fenrir didn't want to mention it, but Katia's howl had just given away their position to any humans nearby.

"We have to go," said Fenrir, her voice firm and confident. She pulled her arms back as fast as she could, narrowly missing the rusty jaws of the metal mouth as they snapped closed. She stood, an air of authority about her. "Zeus, take your shirt off," commanded Fenrir, nearly missing the flame of embarrasment that sparked inside her. Her face revealed no signs of this embarrasment, but she made a quick save, "we can use it to slow his bleeding until we get to camp. You'll carry him, we'll all follow you back to camp." Her eyes traveled across each person there, looking for any sign of challenge or question. Before they all rushed back to camp Fenrir found Katia, placing a hand on her arm sympathetically. Fenrir recognized the rage that boiled in Katia's eyes, Fenrir was no stranger to vengence. "Katia," said Fenrir. Gone was her previous authoritative tone, replaced with a soft, more compassionate voice. "He'll be okay."

Interacting with: Tasteless Tasteless Wick Wick Ezraylia Ezraylia madame moiselle madame moiselle
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Zeus

Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home.
Unknown

21437720d08de3ee73ea6f8705f21385.jpg

2672732e74ce15c2ad31954cce8ddf4c.jpg
[/bg]

Zeus knew he wasn't the only one trying to contain his anger. As Katia thanked him, he could sense the tension in her voice, the vexation that came with every word. If the situation didn't require him, he would've let his anger consume him and go running to the hills, in search of those bastards, to fulfill a vendetta and a violent desire. He glanced at Parker, seeing how faint he was becoming, losing so much blood. Zeus sighed. Though he could be annoying at times, Parker was a fellow packmate, and his pain was another's vengeance.
Where the hell is Alpha? Zeus wondered in irritation. He couldn't be the only one to not hear the howl.
Zeus glanced at Fenrir, who was in her human form, looking rather exhausted but even so, managing to look as beautiful as a winter's sunset. With Alpha absent, she was second-in-command. She stood with an air of grim determination and confidence, the aura of a leader, just like Alpha. Zeus couldn't help but admire it, and yet he too, wanted to express such self-assurance one day, as alpha.
There was a moment of immense confusion and surprise and inevitably embarrassment as Fenrir strangely commanded Zeus to take his shirt off. Zeus looked at her, his eyes wide, and then she saved the moment by quickly explaining why. Zeus did nothing but nod, hiding his amusement at the rather humorous moment. He shapeshifted into a human, his jeans still soaked. The wind bit him, tempting him to keep the shirt on, but Zeus slipped it off without hesitation, revealing a fit body decorated with symbols and tattoos, their meanings all but a mystery. Zeus didn't know when he had gotten them or why, but he was sure this was the doing of the humans, their way of making sure their creations never forgot who they truly were and where they came from.

Zeus came over to Parker who was sitting, leaning against a tree, blood leaking out of his arm like a river. Zeus clutched his black shirt and folded it as well as he could, gingerly putting it underneath Parker's arm. He tied a tight, pressurizing knot to make sure the blood would stop flowing sooner or later. Standing up, he shape-shifted back into a wolf and turned to Fenrir and the rest. "Help him onto my back," he ordered.

sprouhtt sprouhtt (OML I forgot to mention you in my post but I'm rushing so sorry, I'll edit later)
Nephalem Nephalem
Ezraylia Ezraylia
Wick Wick

(sorry guys I really need to go rn xD)

Location: Somewhere that is a couple of miles from the hot springs.
Interacting w/: Wick Wick Nephalem Nephalem madame moiselle madame moiselle
Mentioned: Tasteless Tasteless
Action: Resting Parker's head on her lap
Mood: Sad & Worried
Form: Human

upload_2017-8-5_20-27-56-jpeg.340082
Alena watched as everyone tried to figure out a way in helping Parker, which was nice and that was another good thing about this Pack. They never leave each other to suffer. Alena ran her hand through her wet hair before she watched Zeus remove his shirt, Well then..., she thought to herself as she looked down at Parker instead of Zeus. She didn't want anyone catching her staring at Zeus. Alena watched as Fenrir gave orders and what surprised her the most was how quick Fenrir was to tell Zeus to remove his shirt. When Zeus shifted after he had applied pressure on Parker, she knelt down and lifted Parker's head just slightly to place on her lap. Alena had the warmest body out of anybody, and even though most people in the pack freeze when they are in their human forms because they don't have the ability to warm themselves up like they get to when they are in their wolf forms, Alena has that ability even though she is in her human form.

But she rarely says anything about it, nor does she complain. Alena placed her warm head on Parker's sweaty forehead as looked down at him. "It's alright Parker, Zeus, Katia, and Fenrir...will take good care of you." She told him with such a soothing voice, it was almost heavenly. "Katia, you should grab him underneath his back and then Fenrir grab his legs." She said to the group as calm as possible. Seeing Parker hurt, makes Alena feel hurt as well, and she wished that the stupid trap was never here. If only Alpha had moved them up higher into the mountains, this would have probably never happened.

KATIA
As Fenrir touched her, Katia could feel the anger droop slightly, moving to a dull rage in her core and less obvious as before. Her breath was deep and soothing, gaining her usual stoic control once again, at least that’s what it looked like to the others. Her more volatile emotions were never too far from the surface, and it was a rare occasion that they came calling and broke through her resolve.

With her jaw set in her new supposed calm, she moved to help lift Parker onto Zeus’ back, her teeth gingerly snagging some of his clothing to haul him up with. Around her teeth and the cloth, she grumbled as she saw Parker’s face fading too far into relaxation, his body was going to go into shock soon. “Parker!” Her voice was sharp as she called, hoping to pierce into his probably muddled brain, “Stay awake! Don’t drift on us.”

((Shorty post while waiting for peoples Wick Wick SilverFlight SilverFlight madame moiselle madame moiselle BoilingWriter BoilingWriter Nephalem Nephalem Tasteless Tasteless sprouhtt sprouhtt
human| wolf

coding by cychotic

Parker Current Location: Somewhere along the mountain between camp and the hotsprings
Interacted with: N/A
Currently interacting with: Ezraylia Ezraylia Nephalem Nephalem madame moiselle madame moiselle sprouhtt sprouhtt
Form: Human
Feeling: Dizzy and tired

As he was lifted onto Zeus's back by Katia, a small wave of nausea hit Parker, and took him what little willpower he had remaining to keep from vomiting. He had dealt with worse than this, he wasn't going to let this be the end of him. As it was he felt like a fool having an ancient human method of hunting disable him so easily. Zeus's coat felt warm and inviting. The things Parker would give to be able to transform back now, but he couldn't. Even if he could, he was sure the effort would be enough to make him finally lose consciousness.

Parker only just then realized they had wrapped something around his wrist to stop the bleeding for the time being. "Okay.." He exhaled "Okay, let's j-just... get to c-camp." Accalia was sure to be able to fix him up within no time, he just needed to stay awake. He highly doubted he would last very long if he were to give in to sleep.

932c57b376b123495fca9df88facde34.jpg

It had only taken Katia a few minutes to get where he was, so camp couldn't be far off, assuming she had even been at camp upon hearing his howl.

Before the group could move however, there was a sharp crack, and something whizzed past Alena, just missing her head. The trap hadn't been so old after all. There was another crack and this time, a bullet splintered a tree, sending fragments flying every which way.

"We n-need to run now!" Parker coughed out. Humans were closing in from every direction, surrounding the Pack. They had set the trap, and when they realized they had caught one of the infamously wanted shifters in it, the savages had waited for more to show up and help. And now they had even more to return to that damned facility.

Last edited:

October 5th

We've found them. Looks like they weren't as smart as you had told us they were. All we had to do was lay a damn bear trap beneath the snow and bam. I mean, our initial plan was to hang around outside the camp, downwind of course, and wait for the perfect opportunity.

Anyway, one of your flawed experiments walked right into the trap. Don't think he was even looking where he was going. We had set them down as a sort of backup in case they tried to get away from us, but turns out it was the easier way of going about things. So anyway, after his arm got stuck, the idiot called for help. His friends heard it, and so did we. Course, they were easily quicker than we were. They got there about five minutes before we did, and when we arrived, it was like they were having a meeting.

Four of them were there. Three and the injured one. They were helping him out and we took that time to surround them. We didn't give them any time to sniff us out, we just opened fire on their asses. Pretty sure we nailed one of 'em but I can't be for sure. Good part is, they're leaving an obvious trail of blood. Won't be long before we can finish them off.

I'll send more details in a few days.

-Eric

October 7th

Listen, you aren't gonna be too happy to hear this, but they did manage to get away. They're quicker than we thought. We followed that blood for a day and night, but after a while, it just disappeared. They must've managed to patch their friend up and be on their way. We can still find em though, just gonna take a little longer.

You hired us for a reason, right? As I said, we're the best you can find, and the good part is, you no longer have to rely on random, greedy hunters to do your work for you. Hell, the last thing you need is for the government to have another reason to shut you down.

Alright, one of my squad members just picked up some thermal activity a little ways down the mountainside. Looks like they're gonna head around that city. They're trying to avoid any contact with humans I guess. I'll have my men split up. I'll continue following the wolves' direct trail, while the others cut through the populace. With any luck, we can flank them and take them out.

I'll let you know when that happens.

-Eric

Last edited:

October 11th

Hm, you are in deep shit now. The city is behind us now, and we still have yet to catch up to your little friends. That isn't what you need to worry about right now though. You've got a new problem on your hands. My second-in-command went with one of my men on a brief scouting mission to make sure we weren't being followed, and they found something, or I suppose I should say someone.

There was a solider, not U.S. though. Turns out he was after the same thing we are. He has, or rather, had a wallet on him, filled with both American and Russian moolah. He has two ID's too. One says Oliver Holland, the other, Listrovikk Bushlaav. Looks like he may be a spy. I'm going to take the safe path here and assume you know what that means? Probably isn't the only one either. If you've got other countries looking to discover what secrets the U.S. has been keeping from them, the government won't just shut you down.

Anyway, the wolves aren't far now. Should only take us a week to finish up this wild-goose chase.

I'll send another letter when we catch up.

-Eric

October 13th

Just what in the hell are you thinking of doing? We are the best you're gonna get alright? Having your mad scientist create more of these monsters ain't gonna help you find the ones that got away, it will only make the situation worse! And I hear they're supposed to be more ruthless than the ones we're after? No, don't do that. If you think things are bad now, what you're planning to do is only gonna escalate the issue.

We sped things up. We're hot on their asses now. Only a day, max. Seriously, we haven't slept for a while now, don't think we ain't doing everything in our power to take these things down.

Stay in touch, send a response. I'll inform you when we've got them. A day max.

-Eric

October 17th

I told you! This is fantastic. As I promised, all of 'em are lying here at our feet barely aware of their surroundings. Didn't take much. I had figured they knew we were following them, but damn! I hope you didn't end up moving along with that research. Fenis was it? Whatever, listen, we have them here now. Looks like some of them managed to regroup. There ain't just four anymore. You know that one that recently managed to get away from you? Yeah, she joined up with 'em. Got her too.

I'm gonna send this letter ahead, make sure you know we're coming. I'll see you in a fe w- ` _

Parker Current Location: Cliff overlooking the valley below the mountain
Interacted with: N/a
Currently interacting with: Open
Form: Wolf
Feeling: Tired and thoughtful

It had been a month since they had finally escaped the deadly grasp of the facilities squadron. After several weeks of grueling travel, they had caught up with the Pack. Parker himself had noticed them coming, along with the help of his fellow scout Alena. They couldn't seem to get away from them, so they had no choice but to fight, and fight they did.

It was Zephyr's odd plan that they went through with, and surprisingly, it worked wondrously. Sure Fenrir had been hesitant about it at first, but in the end, she decided it was their only option really.

So there they were. At the time, it had only been Parker, Alena, Zeus, Katia, Zephyr, and their new friend, Luna. Five of them stood out in a clearing, knowing damn well that the facility wouldn't have sent someone to kill them. No, they wanted their pawns back alive. So as was expected, their squad caught up and stunned the Pack. That was their mistake though; they had fallen right into the wolves' trap.

tumblr_me4rebw5qe1rm329ao1_500.gif

They let that pompous idiot scribble down his note enough to send a decent amount of information, and then, Fenrir let loose. She had been hiding just within the trees surrounding that clearing, and once she came out, it was a bloodbath. Even with all their suits, and weaponry, they stood no chance. Fenrir killed them all, except for one, a weaker solider. She sent him off to deliver the unfinished letter to the facility, and let them know that they spared him. After that she simply watched over the others until they could recover their energy.

Parker still lacked trust for Fenrir, and seeing her kill those men and women only made his unease greater, but she was Alpha now. Alpha was dead, or at least that's what they all assumed. Him, Accalia, Jason, all gone. The humans had taken them all by surprise, and split them up.

Parker stared out over the cliff. The valley before him was massive. Fresh white snow littered the treetops, from last night's storm. Now the clouds were off a ways away over some other mountains, perhaps continuing it's deluge.

Parker had stayed up almost the whole night, scouting the perimeter of their temporary camp. Was he scouting, or guarding? It no longer mattered really. With the Pack in such disarray, their duties were scattered. They still didn't have a proper medic. With that thought in mind, Parker's right ankle gave a sharp twinge, as if to remind him that it still hadn't fully healed, even after all this time.

The rest of the Pack was probably awake by now. Nowadays it was difficult to sleep for long, given the ever greater threat of the facility. That letter that the man had been writing before Fenrir killed them. "Fenis". It had to mean Fenrir. They wouldn't seriously consider allowing that maniac to continue his research after what he created in the original Fenrir? The idea disturbed Parker.

Tasteless Tasteless Nephalem Nephalem Ezraylia Ezraylia madame moiselle madame moiselle sprouhtt sprouhtt SilverFlight SilverFlight Rumble Fish Rumble Fish BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

(I did it folks o,o Plz, Let's keep this show rolling :))

KATIA
Sleep was difficult now. It had been hard before, but with what had been it was near impossible for Katia now. The lack of sleep had shown itself in her moods, the volatile nature of them showing through her normally solid facade. Curled into the snow that had falling around and covered her, a deep yawn shifted the powdery white on her face causing it to fall. Her bones were tired, if that were possible. Every inch of her felt some form of pain or strain and she wondered if it would ever cease. Katia’s ears twitched, turning slightly toward Parker’s steps, noting when he stopped. Her whole body shivered and the rest of the snow fell as she stood up, stretching with a few cracks and pops of her joints.

Since it was still early and the camp was quiet and still, Katia moved toward the cliff, curious to see how Parker was feeling today. She made sure to make a decent amount of noise just in case, she had no desire to scare anyone except the humans. A touch of her anger rose at the thought, but she quickly took a few calming breaths as she stepped out to the cliff edge beside Parker.

coding by cychotic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back