• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 21 and Above

rbshinichi

A Wordsmith
Basically it is a story of a bunch of people with different day jobs that came together to form a band. Every day after their shift they would meet up and practice, compose songs and practice some more. They were gathered one by one to compete for the world wide competition Clash of Bands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the rough idea, I would like to gather 4-6 ACTIVE, and I mean ACTIVE RPers to play the roles. By active, we would like to see at least one post a day, we would like the story to progress of course.

There should also be one character to play as the manager. :)

I could see, conflicts, drama, romance and a lot of fun. It depends on you people.

So what do you guys say? Let's hit it.

*This is gonna be an intermediate/advance RP.

I'd be up for it!

I'm going to be starting classes soon...so I wont be able to do much fast paced RPs

But if you want at least a post per day I think I can manage that =)

I'm interested, and I reserve guitar.

"This band saves lives." ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

This will be the simple character sheet:

large.jpg

Name: Jason Maze

Day Job: Programmer

Role in the Band: Rhythm Guitar/Vocals

Reason to joining 21 and Above: Jason lived his life in solitary most of the time. He is a shy guy that's why he took up a career with computers so he wouldn't take much time talking to people. He plays the guitar, his dad taught him how to. He and his father are very different, worlds apart. His father lived in the limelight and very outgoing, the only connection they had is music. He started the band trying to accomplish what his father hadn't got the chance to do because of him, going nationwide. His father was on the verge of booming in the music industry when he got his mother pregnant, so he had to take a steady and stable job. His father died when he was 22, and it triggered the fire of the musician inside of him.

Personality: Shy. He mostly kept to himself in the office and outside but Jason is a different person when he holds a guitar. He is on his own world when he starts to play. How quiet he is on the real world, that's how explosive he is when on the stage.

21 and Above: Now Recruiting!

This is not where CS's go, for everyone's information.

"This band saves lives." ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back