• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Flashpoint DxD(High School DXD Based AU) (want to reboot)

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
Events and characters turned out completely different in this timeline starting with events right after the war of the Three Great Factions.

These are a list of the core character changes and from their other differences in chain of events can be inferred. I chose to simply make it the three male characters from which the light novel has been told from their prospectives at one point or another.
  • Issei isn't the possessor of Boosted Gear but he did have an abundance of the Light Element inside him, he became the wielder of Ascalon and an Exorcist of the Holy Church alongside Irina and Xenovia.
  • Kiba still escaped the horrors of Project Holy Sword. Except they had transplanted all the light element from the other subjects into Kiba then he fought his way out. He inevitably ended up in the hands of Azazl and the Grigori. They experimented on him filling him with the Dark Element. They matched him up against Siegfried who he killed and took his demon swords. Kiba still managed to develop Holy Demonic Swords from having both the light and dark element in his body.
  • Vali Lucifer was not born with Divine Dividing. He killed his father at a young age. He along with Kattelya Leviathan, Shalba Beezlebub, and Creuserey Asmodeus all stepped up to lead Devil kind towards their goals of World Dominance after the deaths of the Original 4 Great Satans. Vali has manifested Rizevim's ability to nullify the powers of Sacred Gears.

Roleplay: Flashpoint DXD

Last edited:
I'm interested.
I'd be playing an OC using a Sacred Gear capable of creating and manipulating small force fields. He could use them as a shield, form them into a platform, or shape them into a blade.
It would be like Applause Wall, but more versatile at the cost of a smaller area of effect.

Sure I'll join. I'd be making an OC. Maybe I'll use mine from the last one. Didn't do much with him...

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force you could add how your character got mixed up with the rebellion considering if he's reincarnated he is automatically with the rebellion. Or you could have had him born a devil and took his sacred gear from another enemy who took it from a human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back