*flails in overly caffeinated and wildly excited greeting*

Calyaamo

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... That's really all I got in that regard.

I've been roleplaying for maybe 4-5 years now and have always been drawn more towards the sci-fi aspect of things, though I have nothing against fantasy. I know a few specific fandoms I'd like to try are XCOM, Star Wars, Star Trek, Warhammer Fantasy/Warhammer 40k, BattleTech, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure there's other settings I like to try out. Those are just the ones that come to mind off the top of my head. I have the vague beginnings of a XCOM plot that I wouldn't mind trying if anyone else is interested.

I think that's really about it, if you want to know anything I didn't mention feel free to ask!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hiiii I'm Alexis, Alex for short and I'm always looking to try new things and roleplays :3 for instance I'm not great at futuristic roleplays, but I wanna leeeeeearn and maybe you could help me leeeeeearn :3

What's your favorite color?

That is all!

Welcome! :D I'm new also, but I have a love for futuristic RP so if you ever want to, feel free to hmu :D

Arialianna: I'm all for that! And without a doubt, my favorite color is bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee.

Duregar: I'd always love to do a futuristic RP, other than the one half baked idea I have, I don't really have anything in mind exactly.

Welcome and hope you enjoy it here i also enjoy a mix of fandoms and rps who knows maybe we can rp together

Arialianna: I'm all for that! And without a doubt, my favorite color is bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee.

Duregar: I'd always love to do a futuristic RP, other than the one half baked idea I have, I don't really have anything in mind exactly.
Blue is a nice color ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back