• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FŁɎꝤȺꝤɆɌ

That's ok! I look forward to the character sheets, definitely, but also don't push yourself.
( ´ ω ` ) I can't wait to see it~

If that happens I just want to put out my wish for a Behemoth, just in case I don’t get my character done before I go to bed.

I would assume it would have to be even, seeing as the characters are going to be paired up?

On another note - and I know this was mentioned in the interest check - has a decision been made as to how the characters are paired up? That is to say, is it our own choosing or I n t e l i g e n c e ‘s? (My preference is the latter, if anyone wanted to know <3)

Maybe let people decide if they're really set on a certain character otherwise, it's up to inteligence?
This is about the only time when I'm happy to let partners be chosen for me :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back