• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Five Night's At Freddy's

AHeartlessNobody

Dragon Rider
[media]

[/media]
"You stay right here Willow. I'll be right back in just a few minutes."

"Okay Daddy. Love you." Willow giggled and smiled up at her father, the two sharing kisses on the cheeks before the older man left, leaving the little red headed girl in the security office by herself. She just smiled more and hopped up into the chair her father always sat in, flipping through the screens with interest on her face. She had always loved coming to her father's work, but never before had she been here when no one else was. It was strangely quiet and so different from the normal sounds of children laughing and music playing.

The little girl continued to flip through the camera, pretending as though she were the security guard and not her father. She loved playing make believe and this was just another instance that she was putting her imagination to work. She hummed to herself, pressing the buttons, when she saw something that made her stop and look at the screen closer. One of the animatronics on the strange were missing, causing her to tilt her head to the side in confusion, "Where's Bonnie?"

She began pressing more buttons and unable to find the bunny, turned back to the screen that showed the stage, her eyes widening at the site that now the chicken was gone, "Huh? Chika?" She continued to switch cameras and every time she caught a glimpse of them in the cameras in different rooms, the camera would just go out until they were gone from sight again. Noises could now be heard. Noises that frightened her. Dark laughter. Heavy metal clanging. And finally, in her fear, the child went to turn on the light, seeing a frightening sight. Bonnie was at the door. A scream escaped the six year old girl and she turned, running for the other door, though, stepping into the hall, it was clear to see that Chika was there was well. The now crying and whimpering child slowly backed into the room, only to back straight into Freddy and an older animatronic named Buddy. She looked at them all, wide eyed as they crept closer, "Please....please....I want my Daddy.....please don't hurt me...." Then, Buddy grabbed her, dragging her out of the room and toward the storage closet as she struggled against his grasp, "No! Please! Daddy! DADDY!" her last few moment were full of pain, screaming, blood, and the sight of what had been her favorite animatronic from Buddy Beagle's Pizza, Foxy.

That was twenty seven years ago. And this was no longer Buddy's. No, Buddy had long since been gone. Now this was Freddy's Pizza. And many things had changed.

She no longer thought of herself as Willow. In fact, that name had been forgotten by her. If anyone asked her who she was, she would reply simply by saying 'Foxy', named after the red fox she controlled if she wanted to get something done. The same fox she had been painfully stuffed into that night of her death.

Her father no longer worked here. Every week or so they got a new security guard, though, they all either left or...well...they died. Foxy watched every night as the others went after the poor men who had done nothing wrong but pick the wrong place to work. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chika didn't care about that though. Those men were security guards, so in their eyes, those men were evil. Foxy didn't think that though. To her, her father had been a kind and gentle man. But, even if he had harmed these other children, these other security guards hadn't and there was no reason to kill them. That was why she always tried to stop them. They had hated her from the very beginning, but after she started trying to warn the guards, they couldn't stand her and had destroyed her animatronic so she had to be put away.

But, being behind that curtain didn't bother her. In fact, she liked it. She was alone and away from the others, just like she wanted. While the other ghosts roamed about the restaurant day and night(without their animatronics during the day and with them at night), she stayed secluded behind her curtain, only peaking out every once and a while.

And that's what she did now. The restaurant was closed for the night, though the new guard who had started just the day before wasn't there yet and their animatronics weren't in roaming mode yet. She didn't push the curtain aside, but she merely looked between the small space open to see the other children, all one stage next to their characters, ready to go. This was going to be a long night.

"Almost midnight. He better get here soon." Samuel stated as he stood in front of Chika, tapping his foot impatiently before disappearing and reappearing next to his twin brother, Daniel, "When he does get here, we need to start earlier Daniel. We need all the time we can get. You go to he left, and I'll go to his right. We'll get him tonight for sure."

Looking up, the boy saw the youngest of the four, her being two years younger than he and Daniel, peaking at them from behind the curtain and with that, glared at the girl with a rather cold look, "You better stay behind that curtain! You mess this up for us and we'll have at you again!" He heard the girl yelp and back further into her curtain, out of sight from them. She would easily know he wasn't bluffing. While the four of them couldn't touch things that were alive or solid(unless it was using the animatronic to do so), they sure could touch each other and they had harmed her many times before for getting in their way.

As soon as she was hidden in her place again, all of them could hear the door to the restaurant open and disappeared from view, keeping out the sight of the humans for now. At least until later. Much to they're surprise, the guard wasn't alone. No, in after him walked three others. They were all laughing and joking about how scary this place really was at night. They had no idea what they were getting in to, which would be more fun for Sammy, Daniel, and Molly. More people to kill was always a good way to get their anger out.

"Told you its creepy. Last night I kept hearing noises and the camera kept flickering out. It's the perfect setting for our project." Jackson grinned at his three friends when he walked in, placing his security hat on his head, walking over to check on the animatronics, "The guy working here before me recorded some messages to 'train me' I guess? Well, I think he was trying to scare me, you know how some people try to make fun of the new kid?" He laughed and stepped onto the stage, poking Freddy on the arm, "He told me these guys tend to 'roam' around."

Hopping off of the stage again, he shrugged, "We could put that into the story. Might be interesting to have that as the main plot. Killer robots in a kids joint. Heh. That'd give the teacher a laugh." Motioning for them to follow him he went into the 'employee's only room and upon entereing, laira spoke.

"Look at all of these suits." Picking one of the heads up, she shivered, "They got all sorts of metal things inside them."

Jackson looked back at her as he turned out the main power and turned on the generator, raising an eyebrow, "Oh yeah, the guy on the phone told me about those. They have wires and beams n them to hold the endoskeletons in." He went over to the table and picked up the only endoskeleton in the room to show them, "See? Its what makes the suits move."

"Its so creepy." She set the head down as she and others began to follow him to the security room, "Does anyone here actually where suits? Like the mascot kinds, not the robot ones."

Jackson shook his head, plopping down in to a computer chair, while the others found their own places to sit, on the couch or in one of the many chairs to the side, "I was told there used to be, but the manager said after some incident they're not allowed to have any in the restaurant any more. She didn't tell me what the incident was, but it had to be pretty bad for them to not let costumes in here." When he got done speaking, the phone next to him began to ring and he sighed, "There's the training recording. He better not start spewing that crap about moving animatronics again." He rolled his eyes and picked up the phone and put it on speaker for all of them to hear.

"Uh, hello? Hello? Well if you’re hearing this, then you made it to day two! Congrats! I- I won’t talk quite as long this time, as Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk, just to make sure that everyone’s in their proper place, y’know?"

Jackson huffed in annoyance, but did as he said, flipping to the monitor, nodding to himself to see everyone was there and continued to listen as he watched.

"Uhh, interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so hey. I guess that’s one more reason not to run out of power, right? I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. Uh, there are blind spots in your camera view, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. So if you can’t find something - or someone - on your cameras, be sure to check the door light. You might only have a few seconds to react. Not that you would be in any danger, of course. I’m not implying that."

"Wow, this guy really is crazy. He doesn't think you actually believe this right?" She just got a shrug from him and they continued to listen.

"Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I dunno."

Jackson turned his camera to the Pirate Cove and nothing seemed out of place. He hadn't even realized that was there before, much less that there was an animatronic in there. Right now he couldn't see the animatronic in there, but maybe later they would go check it out and take a picture of it for their story.

"Anyway! I’m sure you have everything under control. Talk to you soon!”

Seeing the phone call was over, Jackson put the phone back on the receiver and spun in his chair to look at the others, a grin back on his face, "Well, look at that. We're already getting ideas for out story and its only midnight."

~~~~~~

Finally it was midnight.

Smirking, the blonde little boy standing in front of Chika looked to his brother and nodded. With that, Chika was on the move, ready to kill if she managed to get close enough to the security room and to those unexpected teens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel was pretty surprises how Samuel was now, outspoken and ready for the the nights actions. They were to have a new security guard, which meant that their fun was to begin. "I kind of want to see how long the new guy will last. Seems funny how we took it easy on him his first night here." He spoke to his twin and Molly, who sat at the edge of the stage, eyes glued on the entrance doors.

The use to be sweet girl, Molly, didn't speak a word as the twins spoke to each other, she was ready for the guard, having memorized all the blind spots in the building to stir up their nerves. She swung her legs back and forth, a sign of her impatience, for night man to appear. And when be finally did, she froze and jumped up to disappear from the humans view with the twins.

As Jackson spoke, Brandon was in silence, recording the group of friends like a documentary with his video cam/camera.

Ana was all bundled up with a sweater and carried a shoulder bag that contained two notebooks for their story ideas and a book on the paranormal. She tried to stay between Brandon and Claire, not wanting to be behind anyone as they walked.

As the group walked to the 'Employee's Only' room, everyone roamed to the mascot costumes that hung all around. Brandon focused on a few close ups, while Ana just clung to her bag strap and had her eyes everywhere. She was very certain something - or someone - was watching them. Both teens turned to Jackson and Claire as Claire picked one of the heads up and looking at the mechanics inside it.

Jackson showed an endoskeleton. Brandon walked over for a close up of that. "So is it this thing that caused that bite incident?" He asked, finally lifting his head up from the little LCD screen on his camera.

"You mean the 'Bite of 87'..?" Ana asked back. Brandon nodded and turned the cam on her. "Supposedly it was one of the mascots that bite down on a child, I - I think it was a little girl, on the head. They struggles to take off the animatron off her head for a while but once they did, the girl suffered severe damage to her frontal lobe." She explained, her face in pain at the thought of mere machinery doing that damage, she couldn't imagine a human person doing that.

"That's sick." Brandon smirked and followed Jackson and the girls to the security room. As the new security guard plopped in the computer chair, Ana sat with Claire on the couch, while Brandon sat on a tall stool against the back wall, getting a picture of the whole room. Including both door that were the entrances and exits. Everyone listened as Jackson spoke about how the restaurant owners stopped having costume wearing employees.

Suddenly the phone started to ring and a recording started to play. "Oh! Let me get that recording!" Brandon whispered harshly, turning of the camera and rushing over to the phone. He pulled out a tape recorder and set it close to the speaker;

"Uh, hello? Hello? Well if you're hearing this, then you made it to day two! Congrats! I - I won't talk quite as long this time, as Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk, just to make sure that everyone's in their proper place, y'know?"

Ana squealed in a bit a fright as the man on the phone said that Freddy and the other animatronics roam around the place. "Ana, you getting this?" Brandon whispered away from the recorder and pointed to Ana's bag. The young one of the group blinked back into reality and shook her head before reaching into her bag and wrote notes.

"Uhh, interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so hey. I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. Uh, there are blind spots in your camera view, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. So if you can't find something - or someone - on your cameras, be sure to check the door light. You might only have a few seconds to react. Not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I dunno. Anyway! I'm sure you have everything under control. Talk to you soon!"

With that done with, Brandon ended the recorder and Jackson hung up the phone. "Sweet idea bro, and your shift is til six, this is gonna be awesome!" Brandon added.

~~~~~~

At midnight, the three ghosts got to their 'bodies' and prepared for their moves. Daniel stayed put, allowing his twin to make the first move in Chika. Molly was going to wait till all eyes to be off of her before moving about, meanwhile she also kept an eye on the girl in the Foxy suit, across the way.

Claira laughed slightly as Ana squealed when the man who made the recording mentioned the animatronics moving about. She patted the younger girl on the shoulder and smiled, trying to calm her down, "Relax Ana. He's just trying to scare Jackson, that's all. People do that all the time when there's a new person on the job. I remember once when I worked at Cracker Barrel they told me someone had hung themselves in kitchen and sometimes you could see him if you were the one locking up. It was just a story of course, but you see what I mean? People say those sort of things to get a laugh and scare the new workers."

"Yeah. This isn't the first time someone's tried scaring me at work. It doesn't worry me one bit." He paused though, because, as he flipped throug hte cameras, they went black and he couldn't see a thing, "But that does. Man, this happened yesterday. Cheap equipment." He banged his hand on the buttons, until they came on again and he absent mindedly changed cameras, not looking at the screen as he stopped on one of the views, getting up to get a snack from under his desk.

It was as he was doing this though, that Claira looked over and slowly stood up, making her way over to the screens, not believing what she was seeing, "What the....." The chicken was missing, "G-guys?!" She waved to them to get their attention and in hearing her panicked voice, Jackson stood up straight, hitting his head on the bottom of the desk in the process, to look at the screen.

"Huh?! What?! What is it?!" His eyes widened though when he saw what the commotion was about, "H-how? That thing weighs a ton! How did someone take it?!" He clicked a few buttons, as if looking for someone who had come into the restaurant to take the bird, when he saw something that made his heart jump out of his chest. Chika was down the hall, looking at the camera with its mouth hanging open. Jackson froze before slowly taking a few steps away from the screen, "Bloody hell...."

In in instant he was checking the other screens to see if any of the others had moved and as far as he saw, none had. He was cursing under his breath, flipping through papers until he found a number scribbled down. Using his cell phone from his pocket he dialed the number, cursing louder when he found it was out of order, "They gave me a faulty number!" He said angrily as he slammed his phone down.

Claira stood next to Ana and Brandon, clinging to the other girl's arm, an air of fear and uncertainty in the room, "This is a joke, right Jackson?" When she didn't gt a reply for a moment, she spoke again, panic in her voice, "Jackson!"

"I don't know!" He yelled back at her, slamming his hand down on the buttons again before flipping cameras, once more, seeing Chika had inched closer, "Ana, man the camera. I'll man the right door since that seems to be where its coming from. He moved to the door, flipping on the hall lights every so often to see if the thing was out there, and hoping this really was a prank some how.

It was rather easy for him now. He had years of practice in moving his animatronic. When he walked, the animatronic walked as well, following behind him and though the humans might be able to see Chika, they couldn't see him. Not if he didn't want them to anyway. He could have shown himself to them, but that was no fun. Why not make them think these robots were the killers here? It made things more frightening anyway. After all, who wouldn't be scared by animatronics that moved on their own, and if one looked closer, sometimes had blood coming from their eyes and mouths.

He walked from the stage, to the middle of the dining area, and the whole time, Chika followed quickly behind him, as if they were playing following the leader. He even hummed a little song as he did, which the animatronic mimicked in a creepy lower pitched version, having a mix of almost unnoticeable screeches in between that would leave chills up anyone's spins. Then he moved from the dining area, to the hall way, where he felt the cameras turn on him and he forced Chika to freeze in a frightening position. From down the hall, he could hear the teens in a commotion, but that only made this all the more fun.

When he felt the camera was off of him once more, Chika began moving again, stopping right outside the darkened area of the office outside of the window. And when the light outside came on, there was a chorus of screams and yells that were music to his ears, before the metal door slammed shut. Chika stayed out there for a couple more times of the light turning on, but soon growing bored of this, he had Chika move back some, hoping to put them in a sense of security before he and his twin really stepped up their game.

Foxy was scared. Nervous. The security guard had come in, and he had brought some friends. They were all laughing and had no idea what kind f danger they were in, which made her fear for their lives all the more. She stayed behind her curtain though, curled up against the fox's side. In death, this big fox animatronic was the only comfort she got. Was the only person she could talk to, though it never talked back back of course. And so, when she heard what seemed to be panic in the room down the halls, and felt the camera hadn't switched in a while, as it hadn't been on Pirate Cove, she looked up at the fox worriedly, as if he would say or do something to comfort her, and as if he were a real being, she spoke quietly to him, "Foxy, will you pull back the curtain a little? Please?"

Then, she made the fox do just that, his hook hand pulling it back ever so slightly, making his worn down animatronic face poke out from behind the curtain and a the same time, the little girl, unseen to anyone but the other ghosts, peaked out as well, watching the camera to see if they were checking the cameras. If not, she knew she would have to try and make a run for the office to see if they were okay. That is, if the other ghosts didn't stop her first.

"B - but some of those rumors or stories could be true..." Ana mumbled as Claire laughed and told her that she was told stories at one of her jobs.

Brandon held onto him camera and checked the memory to make sure there was enough room, so far was plenty to last the night. He listened to Jackson talk until he heard him complain about the faulty camera system the restaurant had. "Yo, is it the actually computer messing up or the cameras out there, maybe there's some faulty wire that needs twiking." He suggested, looking down towards the computer wiring.

Suddenly Brandon heard Claire, quickly turning to her and the screen she was looking at. "That's fuckin' creepy man..!" He admit, as Jackson clicked the camera button a few times before showing the duck, Chika, standing just down the hall.

Ana remained silent with fear as she had stood next to Claire as she clung on to her arm. She only jumped when she heard Jackson to man the camera. Ana shook her head, not wanting to change the camera view off the animatronic but felt a nudge to check on the others there were on the stage. "O - okay..." She said silently before switch the camera to Pirate Cove, seeing the curtain was slightly pulled aback, showing a creepy, robotic face popping through. "A - ah, C -Claire.. Was that like that when we came in...?" She whispered to the other girl.

Brandon was with Jackson, peaking out the right door and looking down the hall with his camera recording again. He would have put on the night vision but with Jackson flicker on and off the light it would be no use. "Dude, why can't you leave the lights on again? There should be a big enough generator to take care of two lights and doors and the camera system." He told.

---

Daniel looked up at the camera, seeing that the thing was not aimed on him nor Molly. He turned to the girl, seeing that she was just tapping her foot on the ground of the stage lightly and humming one of the songs they were forced to sing to. After so many years, they stuck in your head, not matter how hard you tired to forget them or scratch them out of your brain.

"I'm going on ahead, can't have Sammy having all the fun," Danny grinned and hopped in to Bonnie to get things started. "Happy haunting," Molly purred, a sweet smile on her face that was not rather twisted. Danny made Bonnie get down from the stage and down the dining area, heading towards the left side of the building.

Molly looked up at the camera when she was alone, and decided to creep the teens by turning Freddy toward the cameras direction. She giggled, wanting to see their reactions.

"I don't know man. It could be either one. Those computers, wiring, and camera are probably all decades old." Jackson stated when asked about the camera's wiring and such. He shook his head, continuing to press the door light button, answering his friend's next question, "The generator is really old. It drains power too quickly. I left them on last night and I had to go in there two times to restart it. This cheap place is going out of business and won't replace it. We have to be extra careful with the energy. We can't leave the office with those things running around so if we don't want to be stuck here without power for those things to get us, then we have to not waste the power. "

He continued manning the door, he looked over to Ana, who was still flipping camera's, and too soon she stopped flipping, speaking to Claira in a scared voice, stuttering her words out in fear.

Claira had been looking at the door as Jackson flipped the lights on and off, waiting to see if that chicken animatronic would come back, when she heard her friend speak to her and turning her eyes back to the screen, she gasped, seeing what her friend was talking about, "N-no. It wasn't. I think that's the Pirate Cove. But that thing has been out of order for years. When I brought my younger sibling here a few years ago even it was out of order. It shouldn't be like that." She said worriedly.

This clearly meant that they not only had to worry about the chicken, but about all the animatronics coming after them. Even the one that was supposed to be broke down, "Check the other cameras. We need to see where the chicken is." With that, Claira was helping her friend swith the screens on the cameras, stopping when they got to the stage camera, "Shit!"

Hearing her curse, which was something rare for the girls to do, Jackson looked over, "What's going on Claira?"

"The bear is looking at us! And bunny's gone too!" She switched screens a few more times to see that the bunny was down the left hall, "It's like the bunny and chicken are teaming up on us!" She said worriedly, leaving Ana to take care of the cameras and taking it upon herself to move to the left door, doing the same as Jackson was doing, turning on the light every few moments to see if he was there, and it only took a few times of doing this before he was in her door way, peaking in. Giving a scream, she pressed the button to the door as quick as she could, letting it shut so that the bunny couldn't get in.

So, they were still alive and protecting themselves. That was good. But still, Foxy was nervous, and worried for these teens, so she kept the curtain open just slightly, watching the camera, and since it would turn to her every so often, she knew she didn't have to control Foxy just yet. But she did notice form where she was that Bonnie had left the stage, meaning there were two of them going after the teens now. They would have a harder time fending those two off if they were working together. The twins always managed to drain the power in that generator fast.

Maybe she could just peak at them without moving Foxy, just to see if they were holding up okay? Looking up at Foxy, she smiled at the big animatronic, "Foxy, you stay here. I'll be right back. I promise." With that the girl slightly stepped out from behind the curtain and snuck out of the dining area, to where the window of the office was. It wasn't hard to see those people in a panic, but with all of them working together, they were doing well. Maybe they could last the night.

She smiled at this thought, and now that she had seen they were okay, she went to sneak back o the pirate cove, and had made it to the entrance of the dinning hall, when she saw Molly had noticed her. Yelping in fear, she in an instant was back at the pirate cove, hiding behind Foxy, who was still poked out form the curtain.

Sammy was having quite some fun with this. When her brother wasn't at the door to the office, he was, and vise versa, giving the teens inside only a few moments of peace in between to stir up some suspense. The goal was to hopefully drain their power so that when the lights went out, Molly could have her fun too. Last night they hadn't done so on time, and tonight they might be able to do it if they tried hard enough. If not, there was always the next night.

Ana was shaking as she stood alone by the screen, her hand nervously clicked frequently between the left and right halls, the stage and Pirate Cove. Suddenly she heard Claire scream, jumping as she turned and screamed as well when she saw Bonnie's freely face peering in.

Jackson and Brandon had both looked at the girls and shook his head as he spoke, "I would have offered to help fix some of the cameras out there but not alone and not with those things out there." Brandon signed and looked just outside the right door to see the duck/chicken animatronic just inches from him. "Gahh!!" He shouted and pulled Jackson back with his free hand while the other held the camera as he smashed the button to close the door, just before Chika could jump him. "They're both here man!" He told the group. Chika peering in the window just outside and Bonnie's shadow in the other window.

---

Molly slightly growled at Willow, now calling herself 'Foxy', as she was out of Pirate Cove. She nor the twins liked when the girl came out, always trying to rid their fun with security guard. "Don't you think you already messed up things?" She shouted to the girl, "You already had us killed, do you have to rid our fun too?" She called, her emotions in a full stir of anger and sadness. Yes, she and the twins and the girl all knew they were dead, killed by the same man. Foxy might not have been but might as well have.

Molly would have gone over when she notice the lights flicker slightly all around, power being drained because of the twins. A smile came on her face as she then peeked at the clock, barely one.. They must be at 40 or 30% power right now." She stated more to herself.

Danny laughed, causing Bonnie to laugh as well in a more dark and demonic tone. He peeked through the window and looked across the way to the other to see Chika staring through and his brother right behind. He waved with a big grin on his face before trying to mouth the words go to the kitchen. Just to stir up some sound and give the teens some 'peace' of what was going on around them.

"This is bad. This is really, really, really, bad." Claira said as looked to the monitors Ana was looking at and saw they were already running low on power and it was only one in the morning. Meaning once it went out, someone was going to have to go kick start it again for more power. And with those animatronics out there, that was going to be a dangerous thing to do. Clicking the light, she groaned in despair to see the bunny's shadow still right outside the door and other the other side, the duck was the same, camping outside of their doors and causing their power to quickly drain.

"I wish they would just leave already! If thy don't we'll loose all of our power!" She exclaimed and looked over to see Jackson turn the light on, and seeing the chicken was gone, momentarily opened the door. Well, at least that woudl save them
some energy, but either way, sooner or later, they were going to have to restart that generator, and the question was, who was going to go do it?

---

Sammy grinned when he saw his brother was on the other side of the office, causing them to waste their power on that side as well, and of course, when his brother mouthed those words, he knew from experience just what he was talking about. And so, when the light turned off again, he made Chika move and went to the kitchen. It was there that he had Chika start purposely making noise, throwing pans and such around, making loud noises that echoed through the halls, surely making the teens in the room jump and get scared even more. He couldn't help but laugh at the thought and continue what he was doing, a wide smirk on his face.

They always blamed her. It wasn't like she had wanted them to die. She hadn't told her father to kill them and stuff them into those suits. She had nothing to do with her father's unstable emotions. Sure, maybe she had been the motive behind it, but she hadn't made hi insane. He was just that way and surely would have snapped sooner or later with or without her. She closed her eyes tightly as she leaned against Foxy, more whimpers escaping her as Molly yelled at her, and wen she was done, the little girl just whispered to herself where other girl wouldn't hear, "Killing isn't fun....its wrong....you're no better than him...None of you are....."

"W - what are we going to do..?!" Ana asked as she looked at the group, fear present on her face. Brandon looked toward the ground in thought as everyone else spoke around him.

"Jacks, where the generator again?" He asked, knowing that they had to make it till six. Ana looked at him, "T - that bunny is block the door, how you going to get to it? G - going around the right side would be dangerous for the long way isn't it..?" She explained.

"Someone might have to, and we can't leave the girls alone with someone or some way of communicating with them. Brandon made a point to Jackson.

---

Daniel slowly moved Bonnie away from the security room door and started down the hall, giving the teens some room to breathe. He did hear them mention something about the generator, smiling that someone might have to come out of the room.

Molly heard Chika in the kitchen, so far she only see Samuel in the kitchen along with herself. Daniel somewhat favoring the left side with the 'Employees Only' room with the costumes. She wanted to make a move but didn't want to start up so early in the night. Instead, she decided to check on the teens.

She moved from the stage and to the small window that looked into the security room. Everyone was already freaking, she giggled at their sight.

"It's in the Employees Only room against the back wall."

When Brandon mentioned possibly going to the Employees Only room to kick start the generator so they would have enough power to last them hopefully the rest of the night, Claira looked to him, a frown on her face. None of them should go out there, much less alone. What would happen when he was starting the generator and this things came up behind him? If no one was there to watch his back, she had a horrible feeling he wouldn't be coming back. It was clear none of them were keen on him going alone, and finally Claire stepped up, "I'm going with you." Before he could even say anything against it she continued, "If you go out there alone your going to get attacked. If you want to survive the night then we have to stick together. Meaning no one goes anywhere alone."

She checked the door light again and in seeing Bonnie was gone, she opened the door for now, "We need to take some sort of weapon with us. Jackson, dont you have a gun or something in here?"

Once again the boy shook his head, "They would let me bring one. They said I wouldn't need it with this job. Which I mean, at the time I thought was okay since this is a kid's place and nothing bad really ever happens in places kids go, but apparently thats wrong."

Claire frowned and nodded, looking around to see two long metal poles screwed into the wall to hang things on. She without speaking grabbed a screw driver from the table, and began .tp tsk the screws from the wall. Once she haddone do, she handed one of the poles to him, "This'll be better than nothing."

Looking to Ana, she nodded toward the screen, grabbring one of the walking talking while she was at it, "Keep am eye on this animatronics. Let us know if their getting close." Turning to Brandon, she took a nervous breath, "Ready?"

Brandon nodded to Jackson, after hearing the location of the generator. He was about to say something more when Claire spoke her mind. The whole group agreed it was best from them to all stay together and not do anything alone.

When she screwed off the two metal poles and handed him, he held it tight with a confident nod. Turned on the camera and turned on the night vision that would help them in the dark. "Claire, in my bag, there should be a small flashlight too." He told her, gesturing his bag on the floor next to the tall stool he sat at. Once she did, they were both ready, heading out the left door.

"Please, you to stay safe..." Ana begged as Claire handed her one of the walkie talkies, she planned on give it to Jackson while she kept a look on the screen as Claire told her to.

---

Daniel walked passed the 'Employees Only' room and into the dining area, chuckle slight as he was having his fun. He looked towards the stage only see Freddy's suit, still facing the camera. He stopped and looked around, searching for Molly.

When he didn't see her, he turned to Bonnie, "Stay here a bit, will ya," he commanded. The animatronic only turned towards the camera as well and stood still. He then went to search for the bear suit girl.

As he walked, he still heard the clinking and clanking coming from the kitchen area, his brother must be having a blast. He smiled wide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back