Video Games Five Nights At Freddy's Theorising

EvelynWilsh19

Hey Guys, so I decided to create a FNAF chat for those who like to play the game or are interested in the story/ dialogue. I for one played FNAF 1 and 2 with a friend and I thoroughly enjoyed, so this is one of the chats that I've always wanted to create and I know that there are people who would like to talk about this series.

are the real fnaf dolls they sell in real life haunted? yes. my bonbon moved off my bed once and found its way to my dresser, but none of the others move, as far as i know

Well, the story's done now right? Since we had FNAF 6 recently, I imagine that Scott's done with the story. All that's left now if to tie up some loose ends...

...like those damn Shadow Animatronics. I mean, no one has a good answer for Shadow Freddy and Bonnie until now. Not even MatPat has a legit answer for them.

Well, the story's done now right? Since we had FNAF 6 recently, I imagine that Scott's done with the story. All that's left now is to tie up some loose ends...

...like those damn Shadow Animatronics. I mean, no one has a good answer for Shadow Freddy and Bonnie until now. Not even MatPat has a legit answer for them.

I know I love MatPat

the security guard in fanf 1 was the victim of the bite of 87 and all the other fnaf games are halucinations from micheal(security guard fnaf 1)
like if you agree!

I think the shadows of the animatronics are ghosts. Maybe of children? Or (crazy theory in approche) it could be YOUR GHOST. Your ghost that can appear only once that you died...and came back.

Maybe.

ok so, lets theorising the shadow animatronics

as some of you know the shadow animatronics only show in fnaf 2 and sometimes fnaf 3

what do you think??shadow freddy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back