• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

five nights at daddys

unf daddy

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• pls

• mr gray will see u now

• Total voters

Jadewoof

underwater gem
yeah yeah I'll just repost the prev post

Chica grinned, too naïve to see that he was upset. "Thanks! You're too great." She told him, poking him in the arm as she rushed off. She stopped at the main office, collected the keys to the building, and began scanning around the restaurant for any unlocked doors. After 15 minutes of cleaning, locking, and turning off lights, she finally felt satisfied with her work. Just as she was about to head back to her room, she was interrupted by a large animatronic, who blocked her path.

"F-Freddy, is that you?" She asked, squinting in the dark carefully. She could make out a vague silhouette, but nothing sharp enough for her to definitely say it was her bear companion. It was shaped somethjng similar to a cat. The animatronic let out a low growl before quickly grabbing her wrist and dragging her along. Its movements didn't seem as fluid as the rest of the animatronics, they seemed very choppy.

"H-Hey! What are you doing? Let me go! This isn't funny! Hey! Help!"

The phone guys voice began to echo through the quiet building. "Hello? H-Hello? Well, as always, congrats on making it one more night, sport! Must be rewarding. Y'know, morally.... Anyway, the manager wanted me to let you know that they're trying out this new weird animatronic tonight. No details, they said, also mentioned something about it being no threat but a bit hostile towards others. Be sure to avoid that thing, okay? From the pictures I've seen, looks nasty. Eugh. Anyway, check those cameras and if you see him near the other animatronics, just make a little note of any damage he does. Alright, good night."

since katelyns lazy:

I hate everyone. Foxy thought, pouting on a stool he had propped up behind the curtains of his hideout. Because of Chica's actions, Foxy was ready for a night of wallowing in self pity. I mean, the only person that had ever been able to bring joy into the fox's miserable life was deserting him to spend time with an over-hyped bear. Why is Freddy the mascot of the restaurant, anyway? I'm just as great as him! Foxy thought, crossing his arms, but the taunting voice was coming back...

Hahaha! No you're not! You can't even entertain a child for five minutes without it running away. You're disgusting and mangled, no one will ever want or love you. Jus give up already. No one cares, not even Chica. You're a slave to false hope.

Foxy let a low growl emanate from deep in his throat as the thoughts continued to repeat over and over. He didn't understand why these words had to torment him, why he loathed himself so much. Nights like these Foxy could only think about his love for Chica, however he was starting to second guess himself. Why should he love Chica when she's just going to run off to Freddy, someone that literally shoved her off a stage.

A loud scream entered Foxy's thoughts, disrupting the chaos in his mind. Quickly standing to attention, he cocked and eyebrow and tilted his head. That sounded like Chica...

Chica continued to thrash about, caught in the mechanical grip of some freaky animatronic.

"Hey, it's after hours! W-Whoever you are, you can't be here! Let me go!" She continued to yell, digging her heels in to the carpet to try to slow down this beast. All this resulted in was her skidding and tripping about. The freak showed no signs of slowing. Suddenly, she recognized the silhouette of Pirates Cove and became swept over with relief. Whatever this thing was, she knew he was shorter than Foxy.

"Foxy! Foxy! Are you asleep? Foxy! I need help!" She began shouting, tugging at her sore arm to try to break free. The foreign animatronic must not have enjoyed this, because he responded by grasping her ankles and dangling her up in the air as he began walking slower. Chica became flustered as she gripped the fabric of her dress, trying to cover up as much of her as possible.

"Help! But, d-don't look!" She squealed in fear as she wiggles her restrained legs around.

(@I Love Death the Kid respond)

It was definitely Chica. Was Freddy trying to something to her? The thoughtenraged Foxy, casuaing his jaw to jut out in frustration.

Without another moment's hesitation, he ran out from his cover, shocked at what he was met with.

What is that? What the.. The sight angered Foxy even more and he rushed into action.

Foxy growled and plucked Chica out of the grotesque thing's hands. If Chica wasn't in danger, he would have in no way mustered up the courage to face that thing.

Chica laid shaking in Foxy's arms, squinting at the animatronic. The way he constantly tightened and adjusted his grip allowed her dress to ride up a little, so she began to squirm as well. The animatronic stood at a 90 degree angle, just bent over and staring at the floor as if he were broken. Slightly concerned, Chica extended an arm and poked his neck. No reaction.

"That's odd. It looks like someone was able to shut down the servers, but only on this thing." Suddenly, the animatronic began shaking slightly, as if coming to life. Just as quickly as he came, he left. He jolted upright and sprinted towards the security guards office without hesitation.

"Can we go back to the cove?" Chica asked wearily, straining to see if the animatronic was still in sight.

"I thought you wanted to go with Freddy?" Foxy answered, his words dripping with acid. Upon looking at Chica's revealed thighs, however, he regretted uttering such a comment.

"I, uh, I didn't mean that," he whispered, looking at the ground and swallowing. "I want you to be happy."

With ease, Foxy's grip remained on Chica with one arm as he pulled his hand through his ears. His heart was still beating heavily from the encounter with that, well, whatever it was. Foxy wasn't all that surprised, though; it was Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, afterall. You didn't know what to expect.

Foxy looked to Chica for her reply, grimacing slightly.

Chica turned her head in confusion, starting at Foxy intently. She reached her arm out and began twisting at the fur at the top of his ears, spinning the soft tufts delicately. She always found herself messing with his ears when she was bored. "Sorry if I made you upset." She mumbled, feeling too ashamed to look him in the eye. She averted her gaze to the tile that was stained with years of filth that no one seemed to be able to clean. She pulled her hand away from his ear, fearing the worst. 'Uh oh. I didn't think he sounded really mad until now.' She thought to herself as she tucked her arms and legs up as close to her as she could manage. 'If he's mad, then maybe I should just go back to my room.'

Foxy shrugged, sighing. He released his grip on Chica, and placed her carefully onto the ground. Not having the courage to confront Chica fully and continuously, Foxy replaied with a muffled, "It's whatever, do what you want. The Cove is always open to you, but go do whatever."

Ignoring Chica's apology, Foxy turned around, sighing in exasperation. He bit his lip and shook his head, trying not to let his thoughts get the best of him.

China suddenly felt a choking sensation as she felt overwhelmed with guilt. She wished that he would just tell her what he was really feeling. Another part of her wished she could just set herself on fire and let herself burn in front of his eyes. All of a sudden, tears began to spill out of her eyes as she began sobbing loudly. She tried to use words, but the only thing that would come out of her mouth was a shrill whine. Not wanting Foxy to see her upset, Chicago quickly shielded her face from him and gnawed on her lip. Her sobs slowly morphed in to quiet hiccups as she peeked up at the fox who stood in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back