• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Five Dollar Colored sketches ;)

x_Tasia_X

π™»πš˜πšŒπšŠπš• 𝚏-πš‹πš˜πš’
Commissions are open!
I'm only doing flat colored sketches at the moment, since life has me very busy and i can do those relatively quickly.

Pricing-wise I'm only charging $5 per character.

I'll do humanoid ocs and fandom characters. Not because I don't want to draw animals or creatures, I just suck at it.

I'll accept money through paypal and it'll need to be paid upfront.

Exampled of my work will be in the replies! You can contact me in private messages on here or make a request in this thread. :))) All you'll need to do is give me some info on who I'll be drawing. (( Be sure to include the age, description/reference image, and personality.))

Last edited:
My Inquisitor, Illiana(OC) and Cole from Dragon Age: Inquisition
20210815_161623.jpg

My OC, Naomi
1629062122163_image1.JPG

I'll be adding more as a draw more, maybe some of your future commissions will he posted here? Who knows?

Another colored sketch of my Warden from Dragon Age: Origins!
1626234333366_image3.JPG

These are great! You have a way with expressions - I really love the outfits too, I have such difficulty with those in my own stuff.
You may want to consider cropping some of your pictures afterwards! There's a lot of empty space, and that can really detract from the overall work. :)
Keep it up!!

These are great! You have a way with expressions - I really love the outfits too, I have such difficulty with those in my own stuff.
You may want to consider cropping some of your pictures afterwards! There's a lot of empty space, and that can really detract from the overall work. :)
Keep it up!!
Thank you for the advice. It is very appreciated, I'll make sure to leave less empty space in my work! 😊😊

Thank you for the advice. It is very appreciated, I'll make sure to leave less empty space in my work! 😊😊
Sometimes it can be pretty good! Like your very top picture, I think the open skies to the right mesh very well :)
I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff!

Here's another example, this is Jeanne from Belladonna of Sadness!
PicsArt_08-20-08.13.37.jpg

Another one of Yui from Diabolic Lovers and the gf i decided to make for her because Yui deserves better than horny vampire men who harass her.
PicsArt_08-23-09.19.06.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back