First Time Using an Online RP site! Help

StarryKnights

A Spastic Collection of Characters and Ideas
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! :)

So, it's my first time using a RP site like this, a friend of mine recommended it to me so I'm excited to see everything it has to offer. I suppose since this is  an introduction forum, I should well...introduce myself huh?

Well, you guys can just call me Slade or Slayer, I'm currently in college, and I started role playing about three years ago. Recently my friends have been super busy and we haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to in person tabletop campaigns, so i thought I'd give online role plays a try. I dabbled in the concept on FB for a while, but wanted to try role playing with people from around the world, so here I am!

I like writing fantasy and have tons of OCs to use, I also love making new characters and watching them grow and develop as they RP goes on. I'm not really in ay major fandoms, but I do like cartoons and anime. Just not a big fan of well, fandoms I guess xD

I'd love to start an RP with someone and see where it goes, so hit me up if your interested I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I will be your guide here. Please follow me, this place is so big , 1 misclick and your lost.

(Basicly if u want i can be your "Guide"

I haven't found any yet, just been looking around the forums, I replied to a few people looking for partners, partly because I want to start an RP and partly to help reach that 10 post requirement :)

I haven't found any yet, just been looking around the forums, I replied to a few people looking for partners, partly because I want to start an RP and partly to help reach that 10 post requirement :)

What're you interested in?

Welcome, if you need help, let me know. Have you found any RPs yet?

I'm willing to try just about anything, but in the past I've done fantasy (medieval pirate, etc etc) some modern day things, and even a pokemon rps with some friends of mine.

What're you interested in?

Mostly fantasy stuff, but I'm willing to try most things at least once. I've found some interesting groups, but I'd also like to have a smaller, one on one or small group rp sometime

@Huey

I've come up with a few fun character concepts that I think would fit this world, so I'm going to join if you'll have me  :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back