• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

First RP on the Site!

Dexious

"Do or do not there is no try."
So just as the title says i'm ready to get my first RP on the site underway, I'm opened minded for anything really, casual or serious. PM me or if you started an RP on a forum and don't mind me joining in just let me know on here or PM I'll gladly jump in and get rolling! I'm ready to get my RPing underway on here. ^.^

I'm interested, as long as you're not into the more mature (dark/sexual, although I'm okay with moderate non-heavy violence) side of RP (simply put, it makes me uncomfortable, but if you want a list of rules, I have a search thread).

I have a few plots and if you're up for a mix of classical fairy-tales and sci-fi, or even just a medieval adventure type of gig, let me know.

Welcome to the site!

[QUOTE="A Bumbling Neon Bee]I'm interested, as long as you're not into the more mature (dark/sexual, although I'm okay with moderate non-heavy violence) side of RP (simply put, it makes me uncomfortable, but if you want a list of rules, I have a search thread).
I have a few plots and if you're up for a mix of classical fairy-tales and sci-fi, or even just a medieval adventure type of gig, let me know.

Welcome to the site!

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good send me the info if you'd like ^.^

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]I'm doing alright, recruiting for a Star Trek RP.

[/QUOTE]
I must admit I watched Star Trek a bit but was truly never much into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back