• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings First request here!!

jarmancer

Hi!! I’m Mason, or Jar. I’m not new to rp at all, and have been roleplaying for about ten years. I’m open to about anything, though I only play male characters!! :))

Send me a message if you’d like to set up a short or long term roleplay. Or even if someone can offer some tips on how to navigate it here 😭. I’m eighteen years old.

Hi Mason. I love role-playing in creative threads, and now like one on one roleplay threads more than early on, but I really want to find one that will stick, that we can each work out our creativity. That is number one to me. I also like including some fantasy, any other writing with me should be fine with the writing with fantasy in it. There would be adventure and interesting perspectives, and there may be romance for certain characters if there is interest for that. Let me know if roleplaying together interests you. Communication through DM is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back