• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital First Page of Comic and Inktober 2018 Stuff

Goggles777

So I've been working on a comic. Here's the first page and the link to it below.

shuffle___page_1_by_gogglespizano-dcmtx71.png

Shuffle Comic Page 1

And my Inktober/Drawtober/Stuff

inktober_day_2_by_gogglespizano-dcof4gi.png

inktober_day_3_by_gogglespizano-dcoin79.png

inktober_4_by_gogglespizano-dcoltr6.png

inktober_day_5_by_gogglespizano-dcop0pg.png

inktober_day_6_by_gogglespizano-dcos7d7.png

Click for My Deviant Art Account

If you Wanna Buy Me A Coffee

Last edited:
I'm more of a story guy myself, not much talent for art sadly. I couldn't even design a character in my story. How do you do it?

Hmm I guess the studying would help I want designs that tells things about the character

Hmm I guess the studying would help I want designs that tells things about the character

Yeah, there's all sorts of resources out there on the internet and in books. One of the things I learned was that if a character had their hair tied back they were more likely an introverted and serious person, where as a person with long, untied hair was usually out going and extroverted.

Also, every dead mom in anime ever usually has that one certain hair style. You know, the nice pony tail thing that's often over the shoulder?

Then it goes on from hair to the shape of the eyes, shape of the face, body shapes, clothing, clothing color, accessories, etc.

May I ask why you're bumping this thread so much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back