• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

First day, looking for partners

Shadow Hunter

Well, this is my first day on here and I hope to make some wonderful friends and rp partners

:)

Introduction

1. I'm friendly and love to rp. I've been roleplaying for about two years now. I can write about a small paragraph to several full paragraphs depending on what I'm given. I usually tend to match my partners length when it comes to length.

2. I have school and work so my responses may not be super fast but I tend to response at least once or twice day, more if I get the chance and am really into it.

3. I tend to play just female main character but can do male side characters. However, I also want to learn to be able to play male characters so if you're willing to be patient with me, then I'll try being a male. I'll probably be picky on the plot though.

Rules

- be able to write at least 1 paragraph or more.

- Have decent grammar and spelling.

- if you get bored of the rp or wish to quit, please let me know.

- be able to respond at least two or three times a week

Plots/Pairings

- pirate x stowaway

- criminal x girl

- fantasy creature x human

- supernatural school

- historical

- modern

- sci-fi (not aliens)

- medieval

- knight x princess

- popular x nerd

- old west

- outlaw x fantasy creature

- dragons

Last edited by a moderator:
EtherealFrost said:
I'm somewhat interested! Are those the only pairings/plots you're wanting to rp?
No, I'm open to much more. That's just all I could think of off the top of my head.

janos said:
interested
Great! Mind sending me a pm? It's my first day so I can't send pms yet

Great! ^^

You said you tend to RP female characters as your main, and I have had a certain male of mine since I developed a plot on another site I visit frequently. I haven't worked out all the details yet, but maybe you'll like it?

My character is an Emperor, but due to being young and naive to the public's eyes, he isn't as beloved as his father was. Hence the part where the female lead comes in, where she can either be something like the:

ASSASSIN

The nobles of this particular country decide to send a hired assassin to end the Emperor's life. This conspiracy leads to internal conflict, creating a civil war later on. Naturally, the assassin fails her task. Not sure about the rest of the details, still. ;~;

ENEMY COUNTRY'S ROYALTY

As the public expected, the Emperor accidentally sends the country into war with the much stronger rival to the south (naturally, the nobles or his court deceive him into deciding this). Somehow, his weaker country manages to kidnap the princess/sister of the crown prince of the other country, which enables the Emperor and the female to develop a friendship/relationship.

How does it sound so far? :3 Of course I haven't finished brainstorming the whole plot, yet, but I'm also eager for suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in either the outlaw x fantasy creature or the pirate x stowaway. They sound interesting and fun!

Hello there! I see that you are new here, as am I! Well, welcome. I would just like to say that you would seem to be a very spectacular roleplay partner! I am very interested. I have a thread if you want to know a bit more about me since...well, neither of us can P.M. I believe.

Thank you❣

Hello hello welcome to RPNation! I'm also a newbie here though more than you by 1 day haha. Now back to the matter at hand, I'm super interestes and I'm open for rp with any of the aforementioned plots. Though the only problem is I'm not good at coming up plots like seriously...

So I play male characters. It's fine with me if you want to try out male. I don't have many requirements, just the basic things like yours.

XeroCantido said:
I would be interested in either the outlaw x fantasy creature or the pirate x stowaway. They sound interesting and fun!
Great :) I don't have a partner for the outlaw x fantasy creature one so we could totally do that one ^^

ImaginationAstronaut said:
Hello there! I see that you are new here, as am I! Well, welcome. I would just like to say that you would seem to be a very spectacular roleplay partner! I am very interested. I have a thread if you want to know a bit more about me since...well, neither of us can P.M. I believe.
Thank you❣
Thanks :) And I'ts great meeting fellow newbies to this site. Well, I still can't send pm's yet but I'll send you one when I can and I'd like to see your thread.

Tetragon said:
Hello hello welcome to RPNation! I'm also a newbie here though more than you by 1 day haha. Now back to the matter at hand, I'm super interestes and I'm open for rp with any of the aforementioned plots. Though the only problem is I'm not good at coming up plots like seriously...
So I play male characters. It's fine with me if you want to try out male. I don't have many requirements, just the basic things like yours.
Lol, that's quite something >< And don't worry about plots. I can come up with them quite easily ^^ So just send a pm my way and we can talk more about an rp that we could do.

[QUOTE="Shadow Hunter]Great :) I don't have a partner for the outlaw x fantasy creature one so we could totally do that one ^^

[/QUOTE]
Alright, cool! Would you like me to PM you, or do you want to PM me?

XeroCantido said:
Alright, cool! Would you like me to PM you, or do you want to PM me?
it would work better if you pm me if you don't mind :)

Teenie said:
Interested in a supernatural school setting and I am willing to double up with you! x
Great^^ Send over a pm and we can talk about it.

You mentioned you wanted to practice playing a male character. Is there any plot in particular you would want to use for that, or just any of the plots listed here?

IcebergTT said:
You mentioned you wanted to practice playing a male character. Is there any plot in particular you would want to use for that, or just any of the plots listed here?
I don't have a plot in mind, no. I'm basically open to suggestions or doing anything I have listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back