First Character . Magical Characters

Spren

Lurker
I am pretty new to role play in general so please help me.
I have a character named Luxem Radio.
Backstory: Luxem Radio is just his stage name, No one knows his real name. Born from a town filled with thieves he was homeless and had to live on his own, he learned to fight and to get his own food. He started to learn to use his senses at a very young age but, being alone was too much of a burden and he eventually went insane wanting people he could lean onto. Person after person he tried to trust each of them betrayed him and scammed him. He felt alone and started committing mass-murders. But, he used normal old weapons and wanted more and more so he somehow learned to use his aura. His aura let him heal, manipulate, and strengthen. He wasn't really good at using his aura though. He failed a lot at using his aura and would take him a while to do something simple like moving a light-weight object so, he usually just used normal old weapons.

Appearance: When he was first put out in his town he had brown clothes with holes in them. He had a beanie the only thing his parents left him and white hair slicked that was side-swept. He had black finger nails and he was really dirty. He always smelled disgusting.

Appearance: When he grew up he stole everything he needed and eventually got nice dress-up clothes with a tie. He carried around a staff that actually had knives that was filled to the brim with poison. He still had his black fingernails. Now he looks a little bit more uncomfortable and insane.

This is my first character and I don't think I did a good enough job at giving detail, please help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back