• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Firewatch

So... I played this game at my friend's house and I was really addicted to it.... so I was thinking.... anyone interested in doing an RP based on it?

Be a Fire Lookout, a simple hiker, a biologist, a drunk ass that should get a job teen causing trouble or even a mysterious figure...

Eagleye415 said:
What'd ya have in mind?
I don't know yet... but I'm thinking about something... should we focus only in Two Fork and Thorofare or "expand" the location a little bit more from than the game?

Hm.. it could be interesting to expand a bit. But, I'd say focus mainly in Two Forks and Thorofare.

Eagleye415 said:
Hm.. it could be interesting to expand a bit. But, I'd say focus mainly in Two Forks and Thorofare.
Sure... and (hoping) if more people join.... are you interested in becoming a CO-GM/Helper/Admin/Or what do you call it? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back