• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Firefly's Search Thread of possibility! (Slice of Life, Fandoms, Fantasy, Modern etc.)

_Firefly_

---- 》Hello and nice to meet you!

Hiya! The name is Firefly but you can totally call me
Clover if you'd like. I'm really not picky. I promise!

Now I generally tend to make big, fancy and interesting search threads.
Buuuut alas I am quite lazy and not as versed with formatting as I'd like to be.
So enjoy this teeny tiny search thread that is straight to the point.

I am an open minded individual who can play most area's of the character spectrum. Whether it be male, female or otherwise.

I'm also not picky about my RP partners, nor their skill level. I tend to write a fair chunk most times,
But there are other times I only write a little. It depends on the RP and my partners. Don't be afraid to offer an RP even if you're brand new to writing. I like a challenge <3

I am happy to write in just about any medium. Skype, Discord, Google Docs, PM's, Threads etc. etc.

Though my preference definitely lays in Reddit or Discord for RP or communication.

There is a lot more interests I have beyond this singular topic, if you've got an original or fandom based plot in mind. Please don't hesitate to throw it at me! I am always open to new RP's.

Originals

School Based
- And before I get too far ahead of myself. I'm not talking small children. At all. So get that thought out of your brain. But doing a school-based RP could be a lot of fun. Whether it's some sort of magical school, or even a private boarding/finishing school with some really nice slice-of-life vibes. I just want something soft, warm and enjoyable. Perhaps you've an idea for a school-based or slice-of-life based RP, toss it at me! I've provided a bit of a basic plot about a guy wanting to attend an all-girls school in his hometown, it's a cute scenario that could branch into a lot of slice-of-life and self-discovery stuff, even coming of age! It's kind of the one I REALLY want to aim for!

The Out-Of-Reach School

In a small town, nestled amidst rolling hills and colorful meadows, there stood an esteemed all-girls boarding school known for it's exceptional academics as well as it's supportive community. It is not uncommon to see girls coming to this school from other countries, nor for the local populace to aim for it as a upper-school goal.

But for Alexander, a young spirited and adventurous young man. He'd grown up in this town knowing that school was always out of reach for him. Most of his friends he'd grown up with and gone to school with had applied for and gotten enrolled in this particular school. Leaving him to feel a bit on his own as he considered the many options before him. All his options took him away from the home he'd grown up in his entire life and it was quite depressing.

But then, an idea. Not form him, but a close friend of his, Emily. The school was having a huge cultural festival before their spring-classes started. Emily had the daring plan to make Alex's dream come true for even a day. To be amongst his peers and see the school from the inside. But it would involve a bit of a wardrobe change and some work.

But who knew from this single attendance, he'd find himself in a place he'd never expected. Having to lie to staff, avoid certain activities and places and in the end, coming to some revelations about himself and how he wanted to be viewed in the world.

The Runaway Princess

She'd spent her entire life in a gilded cage, under the care of a man who'd rather display her as a trophy than treat her like a daughter. Heir to a throne she didn't want and fed up with it. On the evening of her sixteenth birthday with the aid of bedsheets tied together, she flee's her home. Only to be swept up by a band of individuals. (Could be pirates, thieves, adventurer's etc. etc.) This could be modern, fantasy, or even a combination of the two! A very open ended plot.

Cirque Du Lune

Stories always tell of circuses being a place for the unwanted things in the world. The freaks. The unnatural things. But what if that were actually true? What if a travelling circus really was a haven for the broken, unique and unwanted things of the world? Welcome to Cirque Du Lune. A travelling circus that has been around for many many years. Known for it's incredible almost magical performances. But this circus holds a secret. It's performances weren't 'just like magic' they were magic. This circus is a haven for magical people, creatures and individuals. Living their lives in seceret and solace.

But what happens when a seemingly ordinary girl who'd run away from home stumbles across the circus?

This is a plot I've wanted to try for ages, so bonus points if you poke it! It's a bit slice-of-lifey, a bit magical, a bit modern.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fandoms

(Generally I'm aiming for playing OC's within these worlds.)

- My Hero Academia
- Percy Jackson
- Artemis Fowl (Bonus points if you can play Artemis.)
- Harry Potter
- The School of Good and Evil (HUGE craving for this right now.)
- My Little Pony
- Final Fantasy (Anything involving Ivalice is a world I always enjoy exploring.)
- Pokemon (I have a plot revolving around a pokemon who turns semi-human. Could be a lot of fun!)
- Divergent
- And many more to be added! Don't see yours listed? Give me a poke, maybe I like it too :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anywho! Feel free to give me a poke if I've got your interest!

Last edited:
Hi there! Your idea seems very interesting, I'd totally be up for roleplaying it with you. However, I do have one question: Do you have an age requirement for roleplay partners? I'm a minor, specifically fifteen, and just wanted to check in about that.

Hi there! Your idea seems very interesting, I'd totally be up for roleplaying it with you. However, I do have one question: Do you have an age requirement for roleplay partners? I'm a minor, specifically fifteen, and just wanted to check in about that.
Hello!

It's nice to meetcha! I wouldn't say there's an age requirement for creative writing. Peoples RL gender/age/etc. etc. is of little consequence to me ^_^ So no worries there. It's all about the story after all!

Hello!

It's nice to meetcha! I wouldn't say there's an age requirement for creative writing. Peoples RL gender/age/etc. etc. is of little consequence to me ^_^ So no worries there. It's all about the story after all!
Great! Want to DM so we can chat further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back