• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Firefly - Soarin' Through the 'Verse

Yahtzee said:
I know it's not finished and I actually want to revise that whole history or at least change it up a bit but I have to leave for work again now so I just figured I should put something up.
I understand entirely. Good thing you did, so no other NONEXISTENT FIREFLY NERDS could take the pilot space. xD

So annoying. Nothing's happening. Nobody's joining and filling that last slot. I assume we can go without another three passengers. We can pick them up as they join. If we just need an Officer, I volunteer to make a second character, if only to get this gorram thing moving.

Lol. I was thinking I'd rather have another passenger, because I can say the officer and the companion are off doing things. Unrelated things xD

Hopefully. If no one does on the next day or so, I'll just make a passenger and you can make another character if you want

Yeah. I guess a ship could get off without an Officer or a Companion. I think they said that a Companion travelling on a ship like Serenity was unorthodox anyway.

Eh *shrugs* I guess I just want an officer, but I can say he or she is off on vacation, and just make up some passengers.

Ooh okay then xD go ahead. But you should probably sleep first

[QUOTE="Spectre of the Fade]I would like to express interest in the Officer position, if that's okay with you guys.

[/QUOTE]
Omg YAS :D yay

Anaxileah said:
Omg YAS :D yay
YAAAAAAY~! C:

I'm toying around with using one of my older characters. His name is Malcolm, and I swear I didn't pick that to be ironical. He's fairly serious, very practical, cynical. Acts a bit like a pìgu. But he's also extremely loyal and thoughtful.

Think he would work? I could use another character if he does not.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I have no idea xD somehow on Persephone, because that's the planet she's lived on most her life. Or they could've been childhood friends on Hera and you could've stowed away on the ship shop best friends would not be separated xD idk

Could have also been brought up together as street rats, since Badger or what's his name is there or something (my mom is helping me with ideas xD )

@Spectre of the Fade you should create a character soon, since people MIGHT sign up before you or whatnot. And the rp will be starting either tonight or tomorrow

*Begins violent head banging far to close to a wall* I'm going to have another crack at this CS. I don't know, I just seem to be going through some writers block but thanks for bearing with me so long. I really appreciate it.

Well, I have a WIP Pilot, and Engineer, a Captain (me, duh), a Medic/Passenger, and a future Officer. I want a Companion, maybe, or more passengers. Preferably passengers.

DrCompton said:
Any slots still need to be filled? I am more than willing to make a second CS
So passenger would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back