• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem RP - Breath of War OOC (Accepting)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

HerculePyro

Arson on the Orient Express
This is the OOC thread for my Fire Emblem RP

Keep all RP related discussion here, feel free to use it to chat if you wish but given the media, try not to just spam it like a chat room.
Discuss Fire Emblem all you like.

Rules:
  1. Try to write at least 3 lines per post, but more is preferred.
  2. No harassing other players keep things civil and if you have a problem please take it to DMs.
  3. No godmodding unless you have permission.
  4. For now, 2 characters per person max, if we’re lacking or you have some interesting ideas, I might change my mind.
  5. NPCs can be made for the purposes of character backgrounds and interactions but don’t sneak them in as an extra character, filling out ranks is fine.
  6. Keep swearing limited as per the rules of the forum, same with gore and romance; all allowed but we don’t want to traumatise anyone.
  7. If you need to clarify something in a post just put it in brackets above or below the post, but no paragraphs. If you need to explain a lot, take it to the OOC thread please.
  8. Please DM me Ragamuffin after posting your character sheet in the appropriate thread to confirm to me that you read the rules.
  9. I’m no saint at DMing so if you have advice, criticism or suggestions for the story feel free to let me know.
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

There any restrictions on character creation we should know about? I'm sort of assuming straight up dragons are off the table.

Oh right, should've clarified that.
Yeah, full-on Dragons are off the table, but manaketes are okay, if they get too popular I may put a limit on them.
Members of the human royalty are out but non-human races could be royals if they wish, nobility is fine if you want to be the next Ferdinand Von Aegir
Remember to keep the ages appropriate, manaketes live very long lives.
So long as you keep to the basic classes and have a good enough explanation for why they would be in the militia it should be good. Also if you don't want them to start in the militia but start as an enemy to be recruited that can work, though that may take some time.

I'll add this stuff to the Character thread.

I'm thinking I might, but I dunno... will I have the nerve to do something other than play vidjagames all day? We'll see.
Also there's the problem of me thinking of what class to be. I prefer Infantry classes, though. Just need to figure out what attack style would fit... whoever I'd make.

By the way, I'm guessing you watch RWBY?

Damn I forgot to reply to ya Agent Agent
Nothing wrong with infantry, so far we just have a thief and a custom myrmadon so still plenty of infantry to choose from.

And yup I watch rwby.

So about the tribe, I think being a nomadic tribe, they would know how to avoid conflicts, and also are a harmless bunch, never amounted to more than a hundred people. Perhaps no one bothered to make them take side in the past conflicts?

If they're a peaceful tribe it'd probably be alright, so long as they stayed away from the larger towns and didn't steal things the empire would probably let them roam. But in the current times maybe their eye has turned towards them again hmm....

It hasn't started because I've been waiting for more people to join. Will probably start this weekend.

Position of grizzled, too old for this, grumpy teacher/janitor position is also still up for grabs :p

"Too old for this" - a late thirty/forty something year old who considers himself too old for teaching/cleaning.

Any chance I can still join in on this? If not no worries, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back