• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem Fates Super Mystery Dungeon Crossover Roleplay

Which one?

• Become Pokemon Trainers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Transformed into Pokemon

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Ignore this poll please I don't know how to delete it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Corrin! Kamui! Choose us! Were your family! We've loved you and cared for you since you were a child!" Xander called out rushing across the field as soon as he spotted the twins, his brother and sisters in tow. "No Kamui, Corrin choose us were your real family! Fight with us as Mother intended" Ryouma countered, coming up from behind the twins.

"Kamui? Why are you heading towards them? I know they are our blood but shouldn't we stand with the family who raised us?" Corrin question softly as she watched her twin walk start walking towards Hoshido.

"Corrin if they loved us why would Garon have tried to kill us while we were in Hoshido's town square?" Kamui said in a tone just loud enough for the them, as he glanced back towards his sister, the other royals waited patiently though ready to gouge one another out if they made a move towards the twins. Corrin glanced at her brother once more before she saw a small white and red sphere come falling down then everything went black with the sound of a pop and her siblings shouted.

Next thing Corrin knew when she woke up surrounded by ten strange looking creatures

-----------

This is a crossover between the Fire emblem fates series and Pokemon Super Mystery dungeon games for the 3ds. In order to save their own world the royals must learn to come together and save this world in order to save their own from Anankos.

Both versions of Corrin shall be in the roleplay. The female version shall be Corrin and be of the Conquest path and is closer to the Nohr family while the male one shall be Kamui and of the Birthright path and closer to the Hoshidan royals also they are twins in this as you can see.

Rules:

1. There will be NO pairings between the royals I'm sorry but I just don’t want any fights. The siblings can still be affectionate with one another though in a sibling way.

2. Three lines at least please.

3. Please have the Pokemon resemble the Royal and it has to be either in its first evolution if it has a one evolution or more, or they may be a second evolution if it has more than evolution and not in a eevee way.

4. No legendaries, no god modding and killing the other royals.

6. You MUST be active in the rp and let me know when you are going to be busy.

and that's about it if you except my rules you may either say: Hoshidan Scum or Nohrian Scum

Claimable Characters you may have

Nohr Royals

Xander- Available

Camilla- Available

Corrin- Taken by me.

Leo- Available

Elise- Available

Hoshido Royals:

Ryouma-Available

Hinoka- Available

Kamui- Available

Takumi- Available

Sakura- Available

And:

Azura- Available

The characters are first come first serve to claim the character just say the character you want and what pokemon they shall be changing into along with their moveset.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back