Fire Emblem Fates Favorite Character Or Characters?

Azura Is Babe

Adorable Dancer
So since Fates Has been out for a Couple of months And by now people know the characters, I'm going to ask whose your guys favorite character or characters?

Takumi and Leo. I'm also partial towards Elise. Outside of the royals, though, I really like Orochi and Oboro.

Out of every character, my favorites are Setsuna (no idea why), Oboro (spear master that has access to mechanist and replicate? heck yes!), and Niles (I only have birthright, but if I had conquest he'd be awesome), and Elise (my favorite out of the royals)

Literally all of the Nohrian Royals. But Elise and Leo are my baes, like, holy shit. Ummmm Soleil, Forrest, Kana, & Shigure. Honestly, most every character is dear to me but those are my top? Ye. *^*

Niles and Odin :D Odin is such a cute dork. And of the royals it's easily Elise and Leo.

From Hoshido side, I liked Mitama very much xD

And Kaze, but he is in both sides.

For me I love Felicia and Laslow. Maybe I like Laslow for his voice which is dang charming for me. And Felicia is that lovable accident prone character who fails as a maid but she is so good when it comes to fighting.

It's a tie for Birthright. Takumi is best prince while I relate to Mitama on a spiritual level. Conquest, I love Charlotte for reasons only Kanye West can explain. Out of all three games though, Mozu has a special place in my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
NILES NILES NILES :D

Like I just bought an entire eyeshadow palette because of the one color named "Nile" and I know I'm that crazy of a fangirl but I don't even care anymore xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back