• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fire Emblem Divide: Rex X Llyod

Rex was carrying a crate of weapons that needed to be repaired as he bumped into Llyod. This then lead him to drop the crate and crack the sides slightly. "Hey buddy watch where your going" Rex said to Llyod as tried to pick the crate back up.
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Lloyd busied himself searching for cooking ingredients. Today he was going to prepare a delicious stew. As he searched, a man carrying a crate of weapons bumped into Lloyd's shoulder. This caused the man to drop the crate of weapons, resulting in a loud thud. Lloyd felt a little pain from the collision but it didn't bother him as much as the man's statement. He responded sharply, mimicking the man, "Buddy? Watch where you're going?" He paused for a moment before speaking again, "Don't you mean, 'I'm sorry'? You clumsy oaf." After his statement, Lloyd displayed a dangerous, provocative glare.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Lloyd glare had no effect on Rex. "Buddy I've seen scary glares from my mother" Rex said saying something not to far from the truth. "So how about you stop ya stupid glare and get out of the way." Rex said starting to pick the crate back up the carry.
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Rex's rude comments forced Lloyd's anger, causing Lloyd to insult Rex's mother, "Your mother? Well clearly your mother didn't teach you respect, you small minded twat." Lloyd sought to push the crate out of Rex's hands, but he decided against it. Rather than causing additional conflict, Lloyd offered a compromise to Rex. "Why don't you just apologize for your wrong doing. I rather not cause a scene here, but if you force my hand," Lloyd pointed to his sheathed blade before finishing his statement, "We'll have to let our blades do the talking."

ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Apologize? For what. Look I'm going to finish moving this junk and you'll just look where your going." Rex said before looking at Llyod sheathed weapon. "Do you think that threat would bother me either? I doubt your dumb enough to attack another soldier in camp." Rex said slightly worried but kept up his tough persona.
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Lloyd questioned the man's stupidity, "Look where I'm going? Were you dropped as a baby? You bumped into me without offering any apology. I understand that I should've been careful, but you're the one who ran a box into me. Wouldn't you expect an apology, if I ram a sword into your skull by accident?" Rex's next comment was correct. Lloyd couldn't harm another ally soldier, even if Rex clearly offended Lloyd. Lloyd really wanted to teach Rex a listen, but fortunately he was able to keep his temper under wraps due to Rex's reasoning. After all, Lloyd didn't want to lose his job at the Alliance of Fire due to Rex's inconsideration for others. "You're correct, and clearly you've some smarts. You best watch your back, when I'm carrying anything heavy near you." He finished his final statement with a devilish smile.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Rex was slighty regretting make his comments when Llyod menched ramming his sword into Rex's skull. He kept a tough but he was getting worried. But once Llyod said Rex wad correct about him not being able to kill him in camp, he was was very relieved. "What ever you say buddy. Just keep yours eyes forward" Rex said moving quickly away with the crate... And now watching where he was going more carefully.
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back