• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fire Emblem Divide: Mai x S'Zura

S'Zura Felothi

S'Zura stifled a yawn as she moved through the camp, her footsteps silent on the trampled grass. Why did setting up camp always have to take so long? Regardless, work was done for the time being and the plan was to stay in the area a few days to rest and plan what they'd do once they actually crossed into Patrium. The Laguz didn't have to worry about guard duty until that night. Her keen eyes even in the dark made her better suited for night watch than the average soldier traveling with the legion.

She and Ikal were good for discouraging nighttime attacks at least.

In a few practiced movements, S'Zura found herself comfortably lounging in the great branches of an old tree. Some rest certainly wasn't going to hurt. One of her ears twitched. While she'd passed off any nearby footsteps as just other soldiers milling about, it was fairly obvious now that she'd been followed. "Any particular reason you're tailing me?"

From a nearby branch of similar height, a ninja girl crouched with an broad and innocent smile on her face. The branches above blocked the light, leaving her in the darkness. Most people would have a hard time spotting her unless they already knew she was there. Looks like this Laguz woman was very perceptive.

With a smile on her face, Mai pulled the thin piece of cloth covering her mouth down with her pinkie finger. "Oh I'm sorry, was I bothering you?" She stepped out of her dark little hiding spot and into the light. "I just wanted to learn more about some of the other members of the Legion, ya know?" As she spoke her head tilted to the side ever so slightly, and she sounded almost too nice. She gave off some bad vibes.

S'Zura quirked an eyebrow at Mai's... unusual demeanor. For someone carrying blades and smelling faintly of blood, she certainly seemed almost too bubbly. "I can't say the innocent act is all that convincing. Maybe if you're trying to trick some child or idiot." The Laguz's tail gave a few flicks in annoyance. "So what is it you actually want? Can't be to ask me to hunt with you. Unless you don't clean your blades."

While the panther may have carried a small dagger she used to cut fruit or ropes, she didn't exactly know all that much about the upkeep of bladed weapons. Her primal form, and by extension her, never had much need for such things. Though she found the skills of mages, healers, and archers somewhat enviable at times.

Mai was surprised that this laguz lady actually called her out. Most people could tell something was off, but no one had ever said a word about it.

"I just wanted to get to know you better! Ya see, I've heard that you can transform into a Panther. I think that's really cool." Mai didn't drop the act, but she was speaking the truth. "You see, my job is to kill things. I like learning new ways to kill things. You're fast and deadly, but you're also super strong! If I observe your habits, I might be able to have the lethality of a Panther!" She threw her hands in the air and spun in a circle while giggling.

"I didn't realize you were so perceptive as well. I'm not being, weird, am I?" Mai asked. She tilted her head, and grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back