• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Emblem Divide: Legion Workshop

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
LEGION WORKSHOP
This thread is for Alliance characters with crafting skills. Whenever you want them to make something, you'll post it here. Remember, crafting must be done either before or after battles. It can only happen during a battle if the character doing the crafting is not participating.

I put this in the Roleplay Section, because it's technically an action that the character is taking. However, you don't actually need to write a post for it. If you want to, you're free to do so. However, this thread is for crafting, so don't reply to a post unless you're crafting something too. Don't just sit here and kick it RPing and stuff.

What you must do is include something akin to a Battle Summary, so that this way I know what items from your team's Inventory were used, and what items were made. Items crafted here will immediately go into your team's Inventory. When I like your post, that means I've read it and edited the Inventory to reflect your changes. If I do not like your post, it means I haven't seen it, so please tell me to go look at it if some time passes.

For instance, you could just put something like this:

[Character used 1 Meat to make 1 Health Rations]
@tag @everybody @so @they @know

See? Simple. Only takes a few seconds. But if you're bored, feel free to expand upon that with a little post. Just don't make it too long. And remember: The Workshop cannot be used during battles if the character is participating in the battle. Happy crafting~!

Click here to go to Items & Inventory
Click here to get crafting recipes from Advanced Mechanics.
Click here to return to the Table of Contents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back