• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fire Emblem: Divide: Korvalt x Pam

Korvalt was tired after spending much of the day helping gather wood for the army. But now he was done, and decided he should do something with the time he had left. As he headed back to the barracks, he passed by the stables where several riders were tending to their riders. Though what really caught his eye, however, were the pegasi. Usually, things like that wouldn’t hold much of his interest, but they reminded him of a promise he made back at home. After he got inside the barracks and found a quiet place to sit, he pulls out a wooden block and a small knife, and gets to work. IT was going to be a while, but he intended to turn the block into a small figurine of a pegasi. He just sat at the corner of the room, and after eye balling the measurements of the creature, began carving out what would soon be a horse’s head.

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Pam Rhyl entered the barracks after a long day of inventory management. Despite Pam enjoying her work, today was really tough for Pam. She never expected to sort so much inventory, since she thought the Battalion was similar to a small squad of several troops. Now, she wanted nothing more than to relax, so she searched for a quiet room to rest in for only a few minutes. While searching, she stumbled upon a room, and then heard whittling sounds. At that point, she was intrigued, so she entered the room in search of the sound. She noticed a man whittling a block of wood to which she saw something that peaked her curiosity even further. The block of wood's top bared similar shape to a horse's head. She couldn't help but walk a little closer, tip-toeing on the floor, while trying to get a better view of Korvalt's work. As she squirmed along the floor closer to Korvalt, she let out a comment, "Are you carving a horse, or..." she smiled brightly, "a Pegasus?" Realizing her eclectic nature may have disturbed the man, she apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you."

Truthblade Truthblade

Korvalt was pulled outside from his mind. He was so caught up in his work that he didn't notice the girl who was standing right in front of him. His eyes darted up towards her, vaguely widening in surprise when she cheerfully asked him what he was doing. Korvalt was a little caught off guard by the sudden enthusiasm of her question, but she then apologized for it.

"Well, its alright," Korvalt said. "And yes, I am carving out a pegasus."

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi

Pam was delighted the man wasn't bothered by her sudden intrusion, and she was even happier that the man was carving a cute looking Pegasus. She let out an inner squeal, before continuing the conversation, "Mind if I sit and watch?" After her comment, she scratched her head, and then she remembered to introduce herself, "My name's Pam Rhyl, and yours?" Her face showed an innocent, sweet smile, but her inner feelings were processing the carving. She always enjoyed things relating to Pegasi, since she grew up in a Pegasi farm. That little thought encouraged her to comment more, "Oh, and I'm a Pegasus Knight. So...I...," she embarrassingly paused, "really like your carving design." Clearly, Pam's giddy nature would annoy anyone not prepared to deal with an easily excitable gal.

Truthblade Truthblade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back