• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fire Emblem Divide: Interrogations

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
INTERROGATIONS
In this thread, captured characters can be interrogated. Interrogating enemies has a myriad of purposes. They may reveal one of their team's key strategies, perhaps they'll defect to your side. Or maybe you just wanna whip the shit out of them for causin' problems for ya in your last battle. The choice is yours but remember, you may wanna retreat them with some semblance of respect. Retribution can be a bitch.

Click here to go to the One on One RP Section of RPN.
Click here to return to the Table of Contents.

• How It Works
    It's basically just like a support conversation, except you don't move up in relationship ranks and these conversations take place between characters of opposite teams. An Interrogation can only occur during a battle if the interrogator character is currently not participating in a battle. Jk, an interrogation can take place whenever, just make sure that in canon it doesn't take place while the characters involved are supposed to be elsewhere, like a Main Battle, Side Quest, etc. etc.You can do anything (within RPN's rules) during an Interrogation. Hell, you can even execute 'em. Make sure you post the outcome of the Interrogation at the end of the conversation so that people know what happened without having to read the whole thing. Such things could be killing them, torturing them, releasing them, etc. etc. You can read more about the actions you can take against captured characters in Advanced Mechanics.

People, it is imperative that both prisoners and interrogators remain in character during interrogations. Powerplaying will not be tolerated. If your character is weak willed and shy, I don't wanna see them become a pain-tolerant badass when they're being interrogated. On the same coin, if your character is described as being kind and wouldn't hurt a fly, I don't wanna see them become a sadistic dominatrix when they're interrogating people. I also don't wanna see interrogators who magically got a hold of their prisoner's character sheet and knows all their fucking triggers. Not staying true to character is a bigger crime here than revealing some godly tactic your team developed. I think this is a cool little segment to have in our RP, don't make me get rid of it due to fuckery.

How To Set Up An Interrogation
    Alright so setting up an Interrogation works kinda the same way as setting up a Support Conversation. So what you're gonna wanna do is create the thread yourself and name it "Fire Emblem Divide: Interrogating Prisoner Name". You're gonna post this in RPN's One on One RP Section. In this thread in the first post you don't have to include anything other than the title, "Interrogating Prisoner Name" and the time the Interrogation is taking place and a link to the Table of Contents for anyone snooping around who might want to join.

Only one character can interrogate a prisoner at once, but all interrogations, even if a different character does the interrogations will go into the same thread for the same prisoner. Before every interrogation, make sure you include the time in which the interrogation is taking place such as "Time: After Chapter 1" or something like that. And that's it, it's pretty simple. Hit me up in Announcements with the link and I'll link the Interrogation here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back