• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fire Emblem Divide: Emilia X Charme

Battlion Camp, 111st Division. This was Charme's new home. It certainly wasn't something he was accustomed to, but it was a welcome change. New people to meet, new ways to be appreciated and show his worth on the battlefield, and so many other experiences he'd get to have.

Though, for now, he was stuck on weapon cleaning duty. Damn. He'd been polishing and cleaning all manners of weapons in the 111st Battalion convoy, not that it was a chore he really wanted to do. Could be worse. He could be stuck with the horse stables.

A sigh left his lips as he sat on top of a barrel, taking a rag to the blade of a sword. Part of him wanted to rush things and get it over with, but that wasn't like him.

Necromantic Necromantic

Emilia wiped the sweat off of her forehead as she pulled the arrows out of the target that she had been practicing with. One... Two...Six... Twelve. She had twelve arrows, three less than she had started with. Well, she had missed a few shots, so she wasn't surprised by the fact that she was missing a few of her arrows. She'd go looking for them after she dropped the ones she was holding off. Didn't want to lose anymore of the arrows than she already had.

As she approached the weapon racks, she saw a guy sitting on top of one of the barrels with all sorts of weapons around him while he himself was cleaning one of the swords. Ah, so he had to be on weapon cleaning duty. She knew how that felt, she had been stuck doing it in the past. Knowing how it felt wouldn't stop her from dropping her bow off with him, though.

"Hey, blondie," She chimed happily as she walked closer to him, pulling her bow from over her head where she had slung it over her shoulder with the string, "Polish my bow? I gotta go find a couple'a arrows that missed their mark."

Glancing up as he was addressed, Charme paused for a moment, looking the lady in front of him over. "Why, hello~." Charme hopped off the barrel, setting the sword down. As she thrust the bow towards him, he took it into his hands, looking it over. "Mmm... This is some beautiful woodwork... Fit for such a beautiful lady." Chuckling, Charme sent a wink towards the archer, twinging the string of the bow lightly. "But yes, M'lady, I can get this cleaned up for you. But first..." Setting the bow to the side, he met eyes with the lady. "You got a name, beautiful? I never knew I'd be fighting alongside such beautiful women."

[color= gray]"Beautiful Lady, eh?"[/color] Ah, so this was one of those guys. Emilia twirled a lock of her gray hair around her finger. She supposed she could entertain him for a moment, it would be a good source of entertainment before she went off to search for arrows. [color= gray]"The bow is nice, ain't it? It's designed so that it can make people fall in love. It workin'?"[/color] she winked at the taller male, [color= gray]"I'm not much of a fighter, though. My real talent lies in tying people up."[/color] Oh, he wanted her name? he'd probably say something along the lines of 'Emilia. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman' or something along those lines. [color= gray]"It's Emilia. And what name belongs so a handsome man like yourself? Charming?"[/color]

Charme was almost in shock. This was the first woman he'd had a non-serious conversation with since arriving at the camp, and he was already making moves? Today was a good day for him, he felt cool as an ice cube. Though, the last thing Charme wanted was for her to slip away.

"Wow!" Glancing down at the string, Charme wondered how exactly the bow did such things. He'd seen some odd weapons already, just polishing up, and he didn't even know what to make of the staves, but a bow like that...? Made the woman before him seem like cupid. Not that he minded, of course. "Oh, I'm sure you'll show those Alliance fools a good time then~. Maybe when this is all over..." He began, before Emilia's name and comment about his stopped him.

Charming? Huh. He'd never really thought about that play on his name. Next time he'd have to incorporate that into a pick up line. "All in all, stunning, Emilia. I can't begin to say how glad I am to have met you already." Chuckling as he paused, he adjusted the fake and gaudy crown atop his head. "As for me? You're quite close, Emilia. The name's Charme. Charme Mausinia."

[color= gray]"I'm sure they'll have a Hell of a time with me,"[/color] Emilia replied with a chuckle. Hm, perhaps if she didn't forget this guy immediately after she left him, she could get along with him. He was funny, at the very least. Was that about as deep as his personality went, though? She... Had no clue about that. She had only just met him, after all. [color= gray]"That is, if they were in love with me. They miiight not enjoy it so much if they fall for someone other than me."[/color]

She paused when she heard what his name actually was. Charme. Damn, she had been close with her joke, hadn't she? [color= gray]"Ain't ever been that close when guessing someone's name. Gotta be fate, right?"[/color] She joked, silently wondering who named their child something like 'Charme'. What a strange name. This wasn't a Fairytale or anything along those lines.

Still in shock with how successful his attempts were going, he chuckled. "Well well, not very often that I get to share this sort of moment with many people. Especially a lovely lady as yourself."

As she mentioned fate, Charme paused for a moment. He wouldn't mention it and ruin the mood, but he hated the word. Events he didn't want to recall that, in the eyes of the culprit, were only defined as fate. "Mmm, I suppose so. 'Fate..." With that, he trailed off, eyes glued on the floor below his feet.

[color= gray]"Hey, ya okay, Charme? Ah do somethin' to upset ya?"[/color] Emilia asked when she noticed a change in Charme's demeanor- She might not have been the best at reading people, but even she could conclude that something was up when the previously cheerful person she was talking to wouldn't even look her in the eyes. She didn't want to upset him, whether or not she had been shamelessly leading him on with their conversation.

"Huh?" He snapped back into reality, running a hand through her hair to distract himself. "My apologies, simply lost in your beauty." Glancing for a moment at the sky outside, he let out a shrug. "I should really be getting these weapons back to their owners. I'll take care of your bow before too late, as well. Shouldn't you get to finding those arrows, gorgeous?"

[color= gray]"Really?"[/color] Emilia wasn't sure whether or not she believed him, but his next statement left her no room to question what he was saying- they both had thins that they needed to do, she couldn't just hang talking with him for the rest of the day. [color= gray]"Of course, handsome, I'll see you later then. Don't go finding too many girlfriends on me."[/color] She playfully winked at him before turning to walk away, to look for her missing arrows.

"Hah!" Charme let out an exhale as he thrust a lance forward, the tip meeting with the squishy, hay-made insides of a training dummy. It was late, but Charme was a night owl, and always liked to get a little practice in before headed out for what he referred to as his 'midnight revelry'.

Taking a step back, he honed himself, spear held close behind his back. He'd thought of a new technique he wanted to try, and now was as good a time with ever.

With a deep breath, he flung his lance in the air, even if it wasn't a javelin. A few skillful flips to build momentum followed, as he slowly drew near the training dummy. With one more, much higher in the air, his lance clumsily caught in his hand, and he came down with full force. Instead of simply sticking in the wooden fighter, the lance thrust clean through its 'chest', stabbing into the dirt behind it. Charme let out a soft chuckle, wiping some sweat from his brow. "Woo! I thought that was gonna end in me Pratfalling..."

Necromantic Necromantic

Gray eyes found a man on the training field- some type of Lancer, Emilia believed. It was getting late and she had been planning to head indoors to go to sleep, but she couldn't help but feel curious as to who could have decided the middle of the fucking night was the appropriate time to train. She approached the area, brushing a few of her colourless locks of hair out of her eyes as she walked.

She recognized that head of red hair and over confident attitude. It seemed that Charme was the idiot who decided to start training when he couldn't properly see Regardless of whether or not it was the dead of night, he seemed to be doing a decent job of ramming his spear straight through the dummy's chest and into the sand behind it. It was kind of impressive, actually.

"Good job yer doin' there, Charme," She chimed as she approached him.

Mothman Mothman

Charme jumped as he heard a voice behind him, turning and awkwardly leaning on the lance that sticking out of the training dummy. He hadn't expected to get a soul out here this late, even if he had been making habit of this as of late. As he scanned the figure before him, he immediately recognized her as Emilia. By the look on her face, though, something showed that she found it odd he was out here.

"Ah, Emilia!" A chuckle left his lips as he bounced off the lance, taking a few steps toward the girl. "And what pleasure do I owe your colorless visit?" A gentle, friendly bow followed his words, as his big mouth went on. "Could it be you're a night owl too? I could use a partner, in more ways then one~."

Necromantic Necromantic

Juliet chuckled as she saw how surprised Charme was to hear somebody talking behind him. Must have expected that he would be alone in the middle of the night, huh? She walked a bit closer to him, which forced her to look up to properly see his face. Did he have to be so tall? Did she have to be so short? [colo= gray]"Ah see yer up late, huh?"[/color]

[color= gray]"Ah saw ya trainin' over here- Huh?"[/color] She paused at his second statement. Was that just him flirting, or was he actually trying to take her to bed? [color= gray]"That an actual offer, or just ya tryn'a flirt with me?"[/color] If he actually was after a one night stand, he might have come to the right girl. He wasn't half bad looking, else she wouldn't have been flirting with him when they first met.

Charme stopped mid sentence as Emilia asked how serious he was. Well, of course he was serious, but he couldn't just come out and say that, could he? That would be a little too forward, even for him. Charme paced around the field for a few moments, before sighing and shrugging his shoulders, then turning to the trapper with a smile.

"Well, uh, that depends. What would you say to me if, hypothetically, I asked?" He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, scuffing his shoe in the sand below him. "And yeah, I was always up at night back home. Folks ran a... Uh... Night-based business."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back