• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fire Emblem Divide: Arena

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
ARENA
In the Arena, players can make their characters go head to head with Fire Emblem's dice system in a 1v1 match or a 2v2 match. In Arena matches, players can go up against players from opposite teams and place bets against each other. Or they can go up against players on their own team just for fun to see who would win.

Click here to go to RPN's Dice Roleplay Section.
Click here to go to the Dice Log.
Click here to return to the Table of Contents.

• How It Works
    Arenas work the same way as battles do, except there is no map for an Arena match. In an Arena match, it should be assumed that all participants are just within appropriate attacking range. I might actually start using a very basic arena map for our arena matches.Phases work the same as they do in battles. You'll start every arena match by rolling a two sided die. 1 will result in the Alliance of Fire attacking first and 2 will result in the Legion of Stone attacking first. If you're playing against characters on the same team, you guys can just pick between 1 and 2 and roll the die. From then on, you'll roll dice against each other in combat as you normally would, as explained in Gameplay Mechanics until one team loses.

Bets will be placed before the battle can begin. Anything within the army's Inventory can be bet, as can a character's freedom whether they are participating or not. Be sure to get a player's approval if you're betting the freedom of their character. Bets must be agreed upon before the match can start in Conversation. Then you're free to hop right to it and beat the shit out of each other. Please note, temporary buffs granted by skills and items such as food can be used, but will only count toward the Arena match, not the Current Battle if one is taking place.

How To Set Up A Match
    Similarly to Support Conversations, Matches will be linked here but take place elsewhere. In this case, you'll make a thread in RPN's Dice Roleplay Section. You'll name the thread "Fire Emblem Divide: Character Vs. Character" or in the case of doubles include all four characters' names. Then, in the first post you'll include a title in the form of the "Character Vs. Character" thing, a time in which it's taking place, the location, and the conditions of the bet. For time, "Before Chapter 1" or "After Chapter 2" is fine. For place, the same arena map wiill be used for every match, but it will be located in canon in the kingdom of the current chapter. So for instance, during Chapter 2 the arena will be located on the outskirts of Patrium. Tag all players involved. Hit me up in Announcements and I'll throw each character's Stats over in the Current Battle thread. Once the stats are up you guys are free to go at it. Please declare a Winner in the final post and announce what they won if a bet is involved. I will reflect these changes in the winner's army's inventory and like the victory post when I have done so. All rematches between the same characters (the exact same four characters for doubles matches) must take place in the thread you created. The header with the time, place, and bet must be included as well for every new match.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back