• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fire Emblem, but the future..?

CormagTheCorman

CormagtheCorman
The idea is in placed Elibe (so, Fire Emblem 6 and 7) but several thousand years later. So far in the future that cybernetics are fairly common. Magic has faded into obscurity, and a major what if scenario.

What if, a few humans found their way into, and then through, the Dragons Gate.

The protagonist of this story is a young man of 23, an expert in everything he tries...And with an ever powerful lust for knowledge. Unbeknownst to him he holds an ancient and almost lost power..He has the blood of a Divine Dragon. Not just any Divine Dragon, but a Divine dragon remembered no longer in the myths of Elibe, but in the myths of the Dragons themselves. Near the end of the Scouring, Dragons needed a tool to mass produce dragons for war. And thus they spoke to the divine dragons, and requested a suitable Vessel..The Divines said no, and went into hiding..but not before the Flame dragons could assault them, and slay one while kidnapping a youngling, named Idunn. Dragons still mourn her loss..as she was taken, her soul removed, and she was turned into a factory for producing mindless war dragons.. Unknown to the dragons however, she was saved, given a soul..she fell in love, had children, who continued her line. This boy is her descendant of almost 2000 years. A bright, happy, charismatic young man, who has always wondered about his ancestry, something that had been hidden..Now, a small three man expedition lands at an Island long avoided by all via teleportation. Unbeknownst to them all, a spell, many millennia old, guard it from prying eyes..and seeking hands.

So there are a few roles to pick from here.

Human- Humans in this setting are almost all cybernetically enhanced, to some degree. Magic and cybernetics are incompatible, so if you want to be a mage, you can only have some minor enhancements.

Dragons- the dragons from the other side. This is pretty fluid as while we know Fire, Ice, and Divine Dragons exist, they've never said if that's the only options. Low tech, very strong but of course limited in their human forms.

Last edited:
YOO this would be so cool! Would I be able to make a sniper-like character?

Depends on where the scene happens to be. Sometimes it'd be futuristic Fire Emblem, sometimes it'd be A couple of futuristic explorers in the Dragons world fighting off monsters and exploring with their dragon friends.

Depends on where the scene happens to be. Sometimes it'd be futuristic Fire Emblem, sometimes it'd be A couple of futuristic explorers in the Dragons world fighting off monsters and exploring with their dragon friends.
Ooh okay. Sounds cool either way. Consider me interested then. :)

I'm willing to play a dragon if that's okay.

EDIT: Are other types of transforming races allowed?

Last edited:
You could! The story is related to 6 and 7 (which both take place on Elibe) but since you're characters are going to start without almost no knowledge of the scouring, everything will have to be told to you guys anyway.

Got it. Where do I submit my character(s)?

Oh, by the way, is it only one character per person, or can we make more than one? And if so, what's the limited of characters allowed per person?

For now, it'll be one per person. I'm gonna put the actual RP up and we can talk more about it there. Enough people are interested that I can take more of a story teller role, so I can fill the extra characters easily enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back