Video Games Fire Emblem: Awakening Fans?

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Heyo! So, I just beat Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I just love that game so much! It's so good! I really just want someone to talk about it with. And if anyone is interested in doing an RP, PLEEEASE! NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT ANYMORE! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!?! Anyway, yeah. Love the game.

It was actually my first Fire Emblem game. Maybe not my favorite, but I did really enjoy it and it holds a place in my heart for it. Plus, Lon'qu is the best.
On the other note, I would love a Fire Emblem rp.

Last edited:
Soo, I hail from XCOM.
And I'd like to ask if the RNG in this game is as brutal as XCOM.

No, X-Com is far rougher on the RNG, and Fire Emblem is more forgiving in the character death department. The management needed in both games are very different. The game has a weapon triangle that has a lot more effect then just hope you hit. I love X-Com, but it's RNG seems to have to much focus on the R of RNG.

Heh
I remember the time i got ambushed in echoes
Genny got brutally destroyed by a couple of paladins. Thankfully I was on casual but to this day, I'm now scared of ambushes

Heh
I remember the time i got ambushed in echoes
Genny got wrecked by a couple of paladins. Thankfully I was on casual but to this day, I'm now scared of ambushanes

Somehow Genny in my games has always been a monster. Crits at the exact moment to survive, Nosferatu almost always lands. Genny was my MVP.

Attachments

• clili4m1zoxy.jpg
    clili4m1zoxy.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 5
I gave my Genny the nickname "Critstopper"
Her invoke has saved many from the cruelty that is singly digit crits.

Also, on a joke run everybody on Alm's side was made a soldier. Then knight.

I'm going to hate recruiting Delthea aren't I?

She's kind of a pain to get in my opinion, but she can actually make the strongest Gold Knight in the game, somehow.

Might as well toss in my MVPs
1. Leon
This man was crucial to killing the first Cantor. Everybody was stuck beating up revenants, so I had Leon stand back and try to snipe the cantor with 39%(?) Shots. Hit one, and CRIT on the next one, bringing the cantor down.
That wasn't the last time either. Leon would almost always pull off a crit killing an enemy that otherwise would have hit somebody else with low percents.

2. Silque/Lukas
Silque would teleport Lukas. Right into enemy lines.
It was pathetic watching everybody beat their faces onto Lukas' ridiculously high DEF. Lukas would stroll right through enemy lines with nothing but a scratch.

3. Genny
She's the reason that Casual only kicked in once. Her invoked soldiers ate countless crits to the face (and Grieth's annoying snipers) And when I needed her to patch up somebody, she did her part well.
(Back to Awakening. How do you view Frederick?)

My MVP for Alms route has been Kliff. He crits like it's going our of style.

As for Fredrick, I tried not to use him. He was way to strong in the early game and unless your playing the hardest setting, he's just a wall to smash against.

Did anyone already know what the plot and ending were after seeing the first interaction between grima and validar, cuz j did on my first playthrough

I play classic fire emblem, I don't touch casual, its not worth my level of strategic thinking

It took me a long while to get away from the casual setting. It was more than humbling when I went in on my very first game and got more destroyed then I would like to admit.

Donnel is the best husband(yes, female Robin because Galeforce!) Anyone else feel that Dread Knight was too strong?

I've played through Fire Emblem 6, 7, 9, and 10. Some of my favorite games ever. Gonna give 8 a try soon.

Haven't played Awakening yet or any of the newer titles after that one, since the new stuff like playable avatars, voice acting, etc. have me a little skittish. How do they hold up? Are they way different than classic FE?

Heyo! So, I just beat Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I just love that game so much! It's so good! I really just want someone to talk about it with. And if anyone is interested in doing an RP, PLEEEASE! NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT ANYMORE! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!?! Anyway, yeah. Love the game.
I love the game... Chrom is my daddy and sully is me. In addition I was a part of one a month or so ago but it died very fast

Shit. Totally forgot the kids. Owain is my second favorite after Cordelia's kid and Morgan. I paired them up cuz they'd kick ass. Also Basilo is pretty great. Sucks you can't be him early on. Freddy is my man but he is quite useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back