• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fire Emblem 1x1

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
Yeah I'm looking for a partner for a Fire Emblem Rp. The Premise is the characters of Fates and Awakening meeting each other along with joining forces. Or battling each other.

Uh can you elaborate? I don't understand if you mean female characters in the RP or Female RP partners.

Uh sure. For now I am planning on playing as Corrin. Not one for OC's unless it's monster hunter.

By the way I'm saying I don't use OC's MYSELF. You can use an OC if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
just to make sure how old is corrin I play fire emblem fates but I can't seem how old the original corrin is

To the Wiki!

Ok couldn't get any official stuff but people are saying Corrin is 19/18. Also my Corrin is Female.

name: Joey

age 19

personality: He's kind, polite, smart,

dislikes: war with nohr, death, and his friends getting hurt

josh_trueblade_fe_by_kenzero64-d7990ze.png

(Just make up an age)

I'm going with the popular age 19.

Also let me make the RP so we can get our characters made their and not in a Interest check.

Oh also what Games in Fates have you played. I've played all three and this one is based in the Revelation path.

Same... Until I realized you can save Kaze by having A rank support with him. Given that he was my most powerful units in Birthright his death was a hit to the crotch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back