• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fire and Fear

I do believe we would be able to do that.. And call yourself whatever you feel comfortable later. It’s not like we won’t have a little bit of cops after us no matter, so I don’t see a problem with not changing our first names.
Lucious says, smiling as he lays his back onto the bed. Of course, it’ll be convienent that by the time they realize that we are gone, we’ll be on a plane to somewhere they don’t know.

Break looked over at him. "Do you really think that they'd send cops after us? If anything Dr. Howard would send some one from here after us. I think but I'm not sure. I mean the cops seemed happy to be rid of me. And that was a year ago." He stared off lightly and sighed. He didn't understand why everything was the way it was. He was protecting himself when it came to his father. Mother was just an extra casualty. And the school.... well maybe that's why they'll come after him. He didn't have to burn down the school. "Nevermind, I know." He smirked at the thought of setting some other building on fire. It scared him a bit, but his darker side was stronger than any other side. "Should I be worried about that..?" He questioned himself.

The doctor most likely would send someone after us. And they’d most likely have to report to someone that they lost students. However, he’d most likely not trust them and send someone else. However we should probably get everything ready, and leave whenever you think it’d be best.
Lucious explains, sighing. It was work, planning an escape. Of course, it’d be better when they were outside of this hell hole. Anywhere would be better than here.

Break nodded and sighed. He was tired. Really tired of either always running or always being treated like a freak. "He'd send someone from here more than likely. He doesn't really trust anyone. I don't think he reports to anyone either. Someone sent him here to take care of us, so I'm sure they're watching him but he's not reporting. Here he has free reign." He stated and sat up. He walked over to his dresser and put various clothes on the bed that he was going to take. After that he got under his bed and pulled out his back pack. This was going to take a bit to get it all fit in there right and put the cats in, but it should be alright.

We’ll be able to take care of them. Don’t worry. Also, when do you want to bounce? Cause, as soon as you are ready I am ready.
Lucious says, smiling. He gets up, and leans on the door. Quickly moving into his room, he gets a smaller bag with him which could be assumed that have his things.

Break started folding his clothes, even his socks and places a couple water bottles and cups of cat food with lids. He picked out his favorite books and put the, at the bottom of the bag before his clothes. After he finished packing his bag, minus putting the cats in, Break walked out of his room and into Lucious'. He leaned against the door frame and watched him. "I'm ready. We should probably wait until it's dark though." He stated, staring out the window. He looks back at Lucious and blushes lightly. He never ran away with someone before. He just ran on his own.

Break stared off once more. "What happened to me? To the guy that survived on the street for a year? Did coming here really soften me that much? It seems like it would have been the opposite." He sighed and shook his head, walking over to Lucious. "So what all are you taking? Just clothes? I mean you just got here, so what did they let you come here with?" He asked, trying to start a conversation.

I just planned on taking just a few pairs of clothes. Also, leaving in the dark would be the best idea. As long as none of the staff has night vision or some shit like that. And I didn’t get anything from before. Only because I didn’t have anything. I was homeless before this, hopping around cities blackmailing famous people.
Lucious says, sighing. He turns around, smiling at Break. He was happy that he didn’t have to live alone anymore. Of course, taking everything he has, he closes his bag and throws in under his bed. Walking towards Break, Lucious throws his arms around him and puts their heads close enough that they could be kissing if they would move their heads maybe an inch.

Break frowned lightly and sighed, sad that Lucious had to go through all of that. He did to but Lucious did it longer. He wraps his arms around his waist and blushes. He wasn't going to be alone anymore. That was the reason for all of this. That was why they were leaving so they didn't have to suffer here alone. "I'm sorry if that was to personal. I wasn't trying to mean it that way." He smiles softly. "I should probably go put my bag away so no one sees it." He whispers and leans up lightly, bring their lips together.

Savoring the kiss on his lips, Lucious pulls away real quick.
You probably should take care of that. And we should also sleep so we can stay awake for a longer time while we escape at night.
Lucious says, swaying together with Break. Kissing Break’s forehead, Lucious slowly walks out the door tempting Break to take care of what he needs to do.

Break tilts his head as he watches Lucious walk out of his own room. He shakes his head and smirks lightly. He walks back into his room and slides his bag under his bed. He lays down and puts his hands behind his head. "I hope everything is going to be okay."

No matter what happens, we’ll be okay as long as we are together. Now get some sleep so we can leave this hell tonight. Whoever wakes first should wake the other up. And we should probably sneak into the cafeteria and get some coffee as well.
Lucious says, walking over to Break and tucks him in. After tucking Break in, Lucious gently hugs him and kisses his forehead.

Break wakes up around 8:30, about the time everyone was starting to return to their dorms. He got up and went to the bathroom when he remembered that he should bring toliet paper. He yawns softly and rubs his eye before cracking his neck. He sighed and went to Lucious' room, knocking a little tune on his door so he knew it was him.

Last edited:
Getting up slowly, Lucious stretches and groans. He always hated getting up, especially after a good nap. Opening the door, he checks the temperatures of the coffees he grabbed before they slept. They were good enough, so Lucious put his sugar packet in it and sat the other one on Break’s lid on his cup. Taking Break’s cup, Lucious opens the door and hands it to him.
Do you want to go now or after everyone else is asleep? Cause it may be a little suspicious if we walk around with our bags in the hallways.

He smiles and graciously takes the coffee, putting his sugar in. He leaned against the door frame of Lucious' room but didn't stay there long because one of the night staff was coming up the stairs. He was glad that he closed his door. He slipped into Lucious' room and hid behind the other side of the door. But soon enough the staff member passed and went back downstairs. He then looked up to Lucious. "We should wait until everyone is asleep. They won't be coming up to check the rooms anymore until later in the night." He smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

Kissing Break after the guard passed by, Lucious nods. Then realizing something, Lucious grabs his bag under his bed.
Should we try and hide the fact we’ll be gone or will we just close the doors? Cause I highly doubt that they’ll open the doors and check we are sleeping in them.

Break kisses him back and smiles. "I mean we could make it look like we're still sleeping in our beds. But there has always been rumors of missing kids and the Dean having something to do with it. So we could use that to our advantage." He walked over and sat down on his bed. He yawned and covered his mouth, realizing that he was still missing his eye patch from when that nurse ripped it off. "Please remind me to get a new eye patch when we get out..." He asked softly as a side note before looking back up at Lucious, absentmindedly rubbing his forehead. "I think we should just close the doors and by time anyone notices that we are missing we would probably out of town or just leaving."

Nodding, Lucious acts as if he remembers something. Opening his bag, he pulls out an eyepatch that is quite similar to the one Break had before. Closing the bag, Lucious sits it down on the floor as he sits next to Break on the bed. Lightly grabbing Break’s hand, Lucious puts it in his hand while lifting it up and kisses his hand.
Areachnephobia can be a pretty nice think in repairing things like that. I’m sure we very well could get another one if that’s what you want but this should be good for now. Just make sure you aren’t fighting with it. It probably wouldn’t hold up very well when grabbed off again, but I’ll make sure that won’t happen anytime. At least, not at any time soon.

Break smiled and moved his hair to put on the eye patch. In all reality, he didn't want to wear one. He wished he had his eye back. But that is something that would never happen. There was too much damage done to the eye socket itself. He sighed at the thought of fighting again. Not that he didn't know how to fight. His year on the street taught him that much. He wasn't sure why he faltered with that nurse. Maybe it's because he had so many new emotions. So many old thoughts and memories coming back to him. "I can fight too. I don't know what happened the other day." He whispered and looked down. It was times like this that he wished there were clocks on campus, but they would be out of here soon enough.

I don’t doubt that you can’t fight. Just that personally, that I don’t want you to. Probably is just me being selfish, but I want you to have a nice life. One where you don’t have to worry so much.
Lucious says, smiling. Rubbing his hand still, he whispers something inaudible while he rests his head on Break’s shoulder. Falling asleep somewhat quickly, Lucious surprisingly stays asleep in a somewhat deep sleep. Smiling slightly, Lucious’ head turns every once and a while.

Break tilts his head at Lucious' words and blushes lightly. "He doesn't want me to fight? But why? Surely I'll just be a burden..." He shakes his head lightly and lets him sleep for about an hour. He then touches him lightly, not knowing how he reacts to being woken up by someone else. He's been hit and burned before, he didn't want it to happen again. "Lucious... hey, wake up. It's after 1 am. Now would probably be the best time to go. The guards have gone to bed for the night and the next time they'll patrol is around 6:30-7." He whispers softly, for when it is dead silent the walls tend to echo.

Hhh... five more minutes..
Lucious jokingly says, kissing Break’s shoulder. Getting up and stretchs, Lucious opens the drawer and grabs his last jacket in there and puts it on. Grabbing both of their bags and carries them, Lucious kisses Break on his cheek.
After you, mister prince charming. After all, I know the way out of this building and I’m useless after that.

Break smirks and slips his hoodie on as well. He put S'mores in his bag and closes it up leaving a large enough hole for the cat to breath and not freak out but not big enough for him to get out of the bag. He picks up Babs and slips her in the pocket of his hoodie, the cat still being as small as a kitten. He really wasn't joking when he said he wasn't going to leave them behind. They were, for all intents, his family. He quietly walked out of his room shutting the door behind him and down the hall to the stairs. They travel down the stairs and out the back door. Thankfully, the nurses around here are stupid enough to the point of them writing down the codes for the doors and leaving it laying around. He reapplied the code so the alarm wouldn't go off.

Once outside, he looked up at Lucious and sighed nervously. Taking a deep breath, he held onto the cat in his pocket and ran towards the trees closest to the dorm building and hid behind the one with the widest trunk. He slid down the base and crouched, waiting for his boyfriend to join him and keeping watch.

Following Break, Lucious made sure to muffle their noises by making every faculty member have just a small nightmare of their fears. Of course, it only being mild so they wouldn’t wake up in shock but still enough to go out with a bang. Once reaching the tree, Lucious looks behind him making sure that there was definitly no one behind them. Slidding down the tree after Break, Lucious kisses Break quickly as he gets ready to start heading back again.

Break kisses him back and stands. He begins leading the way toward the cabin that is hidden off in the woods. Once they get past that then there is going to be a chain link fence they can climb over that and head to town. "Once we get to the cabin, I'll stop time and keep it stopped for a while." He whispered, even without having too. He was always soft spoken kind of guy.

Nodding, even though Break couldn’t see it, Lucious follows towards the cabin. Thinking for a bit, but shrugs. Making sure he had both bags secure with him, Lucious climbed over the fence carefully in case of the cats moved or something happened to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back