• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire and Blood - A Mad Max RP

Priya

kyber child
Please keep any and all OOC content in this tab if possible.

In this tab we will also discuss plots, subplots, relationships, other events, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey just wanna say I'm really looking forward to this. I just really love Mad Max; the best films to come out my country, no argument at all.

Alright guys, I have the starter written and I just wanted to lay out a little bit of background information before I post it.

@Jabroni had an excellent idea about a tribe of people outside the village that routinely attacked and stole children, to eat or brainwash or what have you. He suggested that they only have basic melee and crossbow/ballista type weapons, meaning they can't take over a village protected by Road Warriors, but can certainly skirmish and kidnap defenseless children.

Of course I loved the idea, so I decided to have gameplay begin with this tribe, called The Brood (again, @Jabroni came up with this, and how cool of an idea was it??), attacking the village in the very early morning when nobody will be expecting it. I gave them the ability to catapult or vault over the walls of the village in order to seize children, so that they'll pose more of threat, since nobody can fight them with vehicles. My plan was for the Road Warriors to chase them off after a brief conflict, and perhaps lose valuable resources and a few kids in the process.

To make this into a plot event, my idea was to send our characters after them in order to take back what they stole, resulting in a car chase, various sub-plots and character interactions, etc.

Does all this sound good? Anybody have any other suggestions or complaints about this idea? If not, I'll post my starter and we can begin.

I haven't really decided that, but I was thinking they'd be separate. My idea was for there to be multiple gang-type tribes living in the Wasteland alongside the refugees, so maybe they're just two different groups that both terrorize people?

So is everybody cool with me posting the starter?

Maybe I didn't make it clear :< I should have went by name.

But I can see how his character would act that way toward Gritch, so hmmm..

DrCompton said:
I plan to have my guy not like gritch
Well, i think that everyone will hate Gritch, so that isn't a problem.

I just can't see why he would shoot him on sight, since i guess that Gritch lived in that town for at least some weeks.

Or it could be just a misunderstanding, like Jabroni said.

Part of me hopes for the classic "Dudes who hate each other, get stuck together and depend on each other" scenario at some point. It'll be fun since we're the two crazies

Hehe, yeah, that would be a fun scenario. But if Tommy keeps killing people while being naked, Gritch may get some weird ideas. And then you'll never know if he wants to eat you, or fuck you.

Honestly I've just been waiting for everyone else to reply, which clearly hasn't happened. I'd be more than happy to continue, but I haven't heard from anybody else in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back